other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:31 pm
Manure are really storming their way to that quadruple. :lol:
City and united to meet in the cup semi final and kick the absolute living shit out of each other would be the dream draw.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
City and united to meet in the cup semi final and kick the absolute living shit out of each other would be the dream draw.
Amen 🙏

Rodders has spoken, it shall be so

:barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:38 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Amen 🙏

Rodders has spoken, it shall be so

:barscarf: :barscarf:
Double Amen. Do one of your special magic poos rodders and make it so. :D :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

And as well as united v city kicking lumps out of each other in the cup semi final the next part of the master plan is for city to win tonight and then draw Madrid in the quarter finals of the CL.

Have them go through after 2 gruelling legs including extra time and penalties and then draw Bayern in the semis. Another couple of energy sapping games there, extra time once more for good measure and again they limp through where they can go and lose the final to whoever the fuck is left.

Just keep them nice and distracted in the league and especially mentally and physically fatigued concentrating on other shit while we romp the fuck home.

COMMMMMMEEEEE ONNNNNNNN :barscarf:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Still unsure whether I want shitty to get fucked out or stay in for them to focus on the cl but fuck me that was never a penalty.

Ugly boy scores.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Another incident of fraud in plain sight. Never actually touched his arm. Even if it had grazed it, it was from point blank. The betting syndicates will have done well tonight.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

How did Leipzig get this far in the competition, they are absolute dog shit

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Two fucking no mark clubs. Leipzig the most despised club in Germany, pimped by a soft drinks company against relegation yo yo club turned state sponsored, oil soaked, billion pound squad city.

Fucking c.unts the pair of em :twisted:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:44 pm
You’re gonna think I’ve gone absolutely bat shit here but it’s actually going to be harder for us to qualify for the CL in the next 3/4 years than it will be for us to actually go and win it.

If we get 3 or 4 bites at, with a small bit of luck along the way and some savvy recruitment we could actually win the fucking thing. Not because we’ve suddenly become the Harlem globetrotters but because outside of the premier league clubs the standard is pretty shit.

Bayern are the standout team in Europe, their squad strength is fucking frightening and Madrid always seem to be there but with the likes of Modric, Kroos and Benzema all coming to the end they’ll need a massive rebuild and they haven’t a fucking pot to piss in to do it.

Barcelona are another broke zombie club these days, the Italians have been shite for years, PSG are absolute banter in Europe every season leaving you with a premier league mini league battling it out with Bayern to win it.

There’s never been a better time to have a real rattle off it, you just have to take a look at the amount of shite in this years QF line up to back that up.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:31 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:44 pm
There’s never been a better time to have a real rattle off it, you just have to take a look at the amount of shite in this years QF line up to back that up.
:barscarf: No wonder the Middlesex Swamp Dwellers, TalkSpurs Radio & their meeja mates have been constantly moaning all feckin week, it's been non stop depression broadcasting far & wide, they need to say a Samaritans helpline number after every show to calm things down. :rubchin: :D :lol: :mrgreen:

I've been laughing all week, I didn't really understand their pain & anguish but now I finally get it, yeah! Baby! :box: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gnashers deserved an even bigger humiliation tonight than post lobotomy Wenger got off Bayern, how Madrid didn’t score 6 or 7 is beyond me.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

With the interlull's coming up I hope Arteta tells Southgate and any other international managers to go fuck themselves - He needs to keep ALL of our players wrapped up in Cotton Wool so they can re-charge their batteries and get ready for the final assault!

These next 14 weeks are THE Most Important in Arsenal's recent History since the 2003/04 Season...

Fuck if I think about that too much I feel sick. :?

#COYG

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Happy Said Jesus Said Paddy's Day! :barscarf:

WDSW COYG! :barscarf: :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2oc_UWfbBE&t=4s

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

:shock:

Stuart L (2)