other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

Days Just Do Not Get Much Better Than This! :flag:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:36 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:34 pm
I have a neighbour 2 doors away, he is a Manure fan and of late has been saying how "The glory days are about to return" (under ten Haag) He had some mates over to watch the game with Beer & a BBQ with the TV in his back garden, so I just shouted over Colin!!?? What's the Score!???

He has turned the TV Off and all his 'mates' have left and it's only half-time! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sums them up. The moment they're not winning, they start whinging then fuck off. They'll be back to the gates of 18,000 odd that they had back in the 80s in not too long.
The shyte he gave me last season when we lost our opening game 2 - nil to who he referred to as " The Nobody Brentford"... He 'll be walking his dog early tomorrow morning, so I will have to make sure I accidentally 'bump into him' :mrgreen: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

We can’t play this lot soon enough - 3 weeks to the match at Old Trafford :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

During the summer I posted on here that we should sign Rashford over Jesus.

Can everyone who reads this post call me a massive c.unt please. It’s the least I deserve.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

So the other day, Roy 'Cunto' Keane said he thought United would get 4th ahead of Arsenal because despite their problems, they'll do what's needed to turn it around.
So Roy.......want to reconsider your cunty opinion or are you happy to look the massive gash that you are.

Fucking love it, I hate the Manks.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:47 pm
We can’t play this lot soon enough - 3 weeks to the match at Old Trafford :barscarf:

We need to fucking batter them, none of this shit when a team (or player) is down on their luck to play us (like last season when they sacked the Goblin,)

Too many times that's happened in the past, we need to be absolutely ruthless

Midz

Post by Midz »

ha fucking ha!!

c'mon whoever they're playing.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:55 pm
So the other day, Roy 'Cunto' Keane said he thought United would get 4th ahead of Arsenal because despite their problems, they'll do what's needed to turn it around.
So Roy.......want to reconsider your cunty opinion or are you happy to look the massive gash that you are.

Fucking love it, I hate the Manks.
Any news on what ratface Communist Neville is saying? Is he still claiming they're the biggest team in the world or that they can get anyone they want or that no Arsenal player would get into their shitheap of a team? Or is he too busy pretending that he didn't know anything about his friend and business partner being a vile domestic abuser? Just checking, cos, you know, he likes giving his opinion on things, doesn't he?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

And even more encouragingly the score line is actually only the third worst thing about this shit show for the mancs.

The second worst thing is the complete lack of response in the second half showing there’s fuck all motivation going on with the new manager. Have they already downed tools on him? If he can’t even get them to put in some effort at 4 down there’s massive trouble ahead.

But the worst thing of all is he’s too afraid to sub off the lady boy which points to him not having the balls for the job ahead which only points to one thing - dead man walking.

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

This Mctominay w*nker makes Xhaka look like a prime Platini. The only difference being that this arsehole gets away with assault every freaking game.

And the Mancs plan to replace him with Adrien f*cking Rabiot :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:31 pm
This Mctominay w*nker makes Xhaka look like a prime Platini. The only difference being that this arsehole gets away with assault every freaking game.

And the Mancs plan to replace him with Adrien f*cking Rabiot :lol:
Christian Erikson, Adrien Rabiot and Marco Arnautovic……fucking hell if I was tasked with relegating the c.unts then I couldn’t do a better job than signing those 3 :coffeespit:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Utd will be in with a 40-50m bid for Ivan Toney within two days!!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I presume the rat faced manc bastard will be laughing and dancing as the show goes off air?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:48 pm
During the summer I posted on here that we should sign Rashford over Jesus.

Can everyone who reads this post call me a massive c.unt please. It’s the least I deserve.
Dear Rodders,

You ARE A MASSIVE C.U.N.T

I say this because I love you and Yes; you really are a C.U.N.T :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Midz

Post by Midz »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:43 pm
Utd will be in with a 40-50m bid for Ivan Toney within two days!!
:D :D