other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

John F wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:31 pm
Why do Palace and Brighton hate each other so much?.They are not even local rivals.
I think it's a rivalry based solely around who has the more boring club and the the more boring, middle-class supporters. It may well be a rivalry in their minds but it's more school playground than a proper derby.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I almost hate Palace fans More than mousers*, scum, manure, chav or wet sham fans.... :censored:

All that fucking wannabe Italian ultra nonsense with the same fucking boring droning "song" dribbling out of their arses no matter what is happening on the pitch and the fake manufactured "atmosphere". :roll:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Eagles v Seagulls

https://gameofthepeople.com/2013/05/12/ ... gulls-why/

Might explain it.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

With PSG playing city, the debate around the best front three players ever is a no contest. It's Best, Law and Charlton. In a four year period each won the Balon D'Or whilst playing together. I don't think that's happened since.
Messi, Neymar and Mbappe haven't done anything together yet, so I don't see how they can even be on the list yet.

John F

Post by John F »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:07 am
Eagles v Seagulls

Might explain it.
😃I laughed at the bit about Palace fans manufacturing the rivalry as they didn't want to pick Millwall and the F troup.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Watched some of the PSG v Man $hitty game tonight and Grealish is SO Overrated... Seriously what a diving despicable little cunnt... Just as bad as noncey neymar :box:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

John F wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:00 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:07 am
Eagles v Seagulls

Might explain it.
😃I laughed at the bit about Palace fans manufacturing the rivalry as they didn't want to pick Millwall and the F troup.
One of the more crazier locals who lives in the Gooner Valley is a Millwall lad, :barscarf: who, although much too old to get involved in trouble, still tries to goad the away supporters when they plot up up the Holloway Road in pubs for games at ours. :box:
He told me that Palace fans even hire coaches to travel to the away game at the New Den. What a bunch of pussies LOL! :mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:27 pm
With PSG playing city, the debate around the best front three players ever is a no contest. It's Best, Law and Charlton. In a four year period each won the Balon D'Or whilst playing together. I don't think that's happened since.
Messi, Neymar and Mbappe haven't done anything together yet, so I don't see how they can even be on the list yet.
Fuck that. :lol:

It is Bergkamp, Henry and Pires. End of. 8)

The Ballon d'Or became a joke when they awarded it to Modric :roll: and astonishingly Michael fucking Owen! :shock:

Within the next year or two they will further devalue it by awarding it to a female "footballer"..... :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Pure wankfest material last night with Madrid getting humiliated by some postmen and firefighters from Borat-Land or wherever! Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also hilarious to see the myth of Scuba Grealish go up in a cloud of piss vapour again last night. Possibly the most over rated player in the history of the game and that's saying something! :oops: :roll: :lol:

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Looks like our good old friend Doozy, the French Beckenbaur to some in here , is ruffling some feathers at Marseille :)

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles ... on-4387486

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:25 am
Looks like our good old friend Doozy, the French Beckenbaur to some in here , is ruffling some feathers at Marseille :)

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles ... on-4387486
He's quickly turning into the French Joey Barton.... :oops:

:lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Thank fuck petrol prices are soaring coz Pep's gonna need another billion to have a proper crack off winning this thing :roll:

How refreshing was it to see a referee completely ignore Jack Belieber fucking himself to the floor every single time he gets the ball by the way, pity to fuck the gimps reffing in our league weren't of the same standard.

He's first instinct when receiving the ball is to throw himself down every single time and from the first whistle the ref just took none of that shit even waving away genuine fouls on the c.unt. :lol:

Absolutely superb :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:10 am
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:27 pm
Fuck that. :lol:

It is Bergkamp, Henry and Pires. End of. 8)

The Ballon d'Or became a joke when they awarded it to Modric :roll: and astonishingly Michael fucking Owen! :shock:

Within the next year or two they will further devalue it by awarding it to a female "footballer"..... :roll:
To be fair Bergkamp with any other two forwards would make the best front 3.
Bergkamp, Wright and Overmars
Bergkamp, Anelka and Wreh
Bergkamp, Henry and Llungberg
Bergkamp, Henry and Pires
Bergkamp, Jeffers and Suker

A bit unfair on Owen, he was unbelievable for Liverpool between '98-'01. His stats hold up. Single handedly beat us in the 2001 final

It was criminal Henry didn't win it between 2002-2005. Being runner up to Pavel Nedved in 2003 was farcical.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Only Half-Time and Arsenal Ladies are beating scum ladies 4 - 1 :lol: