other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:52 pm
My interest in football is dying quicker than rodderz's boner after Fat Sharon from Dagenham flashes her bear cave at him....

...but I think that's Everton safe now right? :rubchin:

That will make them beating us on Sunday even more embarrassing.... :oops: :lol:
I bet when she crosses her legs her vadge looks like a` badly & hastily packed suitcase. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

When the lights came on in the nightclub it turned out I’d been fucking her arm pit for the previous 2 hours 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

That Hairy Huh!?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:58 pm
When the lights came on in the nightclub it turned out I’d been fucking her arm pit for the previous 2 hours 8)
:coffeespit:

Nothing worse than some bird in a nightclub carpark washing spunk out of her armpit with beer. :shock:

I've had some fucked nights out..... :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well! It looks like the drop is between Burnlaaay and Dirty Leeds... Come on Burnlaaay! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:07 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Nothing worse than some bird in a nightclub carpark washing spunk out of her armpit with beer and me slurping it up! :shock:

:shock:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:08 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Nothing worse than some bird in a nightclub carpark washing spunk out of her armpit with beer and me slurping it up! :shock:

Hey man, it's still beer and that beer doesn't know where it's just been. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:09 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:08 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Hey man, it's still beer and that beer doesn't know where it's just been. 8)

:shock: :puke:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Has anyone seen the footage of Paddy taking out the little scouse bastard :lol: :barscarf:

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/statu ... tlQWA&s=19

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

gooner265 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:44 pm
Has anyone seen the footage of Paddy taking out the little scouse bastard :lol: :barscarf:

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/statu ... tlQWA&s=19
Just seen it :lol:
Good on him! No doubt will be in a lot of trouble though now .

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

After the incident at Forrest the other night and now this it will be the Everton that will get in shit over this not PV.

Pitch invasions after matches are now starting to see players/managers getting assaulted by some fans coming on to cause trouble rather than celebrate and the book needs to be thrown at clubs now before something serious happens. That Billy Sharpe incident could have been very nasty.

Fucking gutted those despicable scouse c.unts stayed up :banghead:

This was the video the vermin bastard took

https://twitter.com/frankie_efc/status/ ... eJxjM5AIzw

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:51 am
After the incident at Forrest the other night and now this it will be the Everton that will get in shit over this not PV.

Pitch invasions after matches are now starting to see players/managers getting assaulted by some fans coming on to cause trouble rather than celebrate and the book needs to be thrown at clubs now before something serious happens. That Billy Sharpe incident could have been very nasty.

It's absolutely fucking disgusting and Forest and Everton should be playing their first game next season with reduced capacities that keep the front ten rows empty. Pitch invasions have happened since football first began but over the last few years they have become more about attacking a player or manager than celebrating a win or whatever. If a supporter confronts a player or manager then the capacity is reduced for the next game. If it happens a second time in a year or two then the ground gets closed for a game. Nobody minds a a few people running on at the end and carrying a player off on their shoulders when everyone's in a good mood but this aggression and attacking players and managers has to be stopped. Something is fucking wrong right now with the way people seem to think they can behave at football or in the way that they want to engage with it. Loads of pissed up, coked up dickheads who think that they can do whatever they want and nobody will stop them. If you want to booze loads and do a load of drugs, that's fine but fucking do it at home not at football whilst acting like a complete c.unt and pissing everyone else off.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 7:19 am
rodders999 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:51 am

It's absolutely fucking disgusting and Forest and Everton should be playing their first game next season with reduced capacities that keep the front ten rows empty. Pitch invasions have happened since football first began but over the last few years they have become more about attacking a player or manager than celebrating a win or whatever. If a supporter confronts a player or manager then the capacity is reduced for the next game. If it happens a second time in a year or two then the ground gets closed for a game. Nobody minds a a few people running on at the end and carrying a player off on their shoulders when everyone's in a good mood but this aggression and attacking players and managers has to be stopped. Something is fucking wrong right now with the way people seem to think they can behave at football or in the way that they want to engage with it. Loads of pissed up, coked up dickheads who think that they can do whatever they want and nobody will stop them. If you want to booze loads and do a load of drugs, that's fine but fucking do it at home not at football whilst acting like a complete c.unt and pissing everyone else off.
Notice how in typical ScouseFilth fashion after he went for the odiousScouseCunt - all the rest (except one) started to target him, they don't have the Bottle or Balls to go One on One, just like they did on 2 separate occasions when we played them at their hovel in 96 and 2006 .. they also keyed my car the first time and then had the hubcaps off of my mates new BMW... UtterCUNTS - The FA really need to stomp down on theseCUNTS. As you say Perry a Ban of some kind or Restriction on numbers..... Not that that would deter the toady ThievingCUNTS.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Just seen the Viera incident.....and a few others from the play offs

Disgusting in the fact that not one person stood by Viera to give him support or act as a shield/ where was officals from everton??

In fact opposite seemed to happen....it is an inditement of these so called football supporters

possible a manager or player could get badly injured if this dont stop

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Billy Sharp ended up with 4 stitches in his lip. Vieira was surrounded by scum pushing and jostling him - including one complete feral cùnt with a toddler on his fucking shoulders. :censored:

The club should get a massive fine for this shit and every single coked up little cùnt they can identify from the Vieira incident should get a life ban and a criminal conviction for trespass, assault, and affray.