other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:49 pm
I presume the rat faced manc bastard will be laughing and dancing as the show goes off air?
Probably laughing and dancing his way to the solicitors to find a way to pretend he didn't know that his close friend, former team-mate and current financial partner in multiple-businesses wasn't a domestic abusive cúnt. I'd be interested to know why nobody has deemed it fit to ask him or his brother or that ginger cúnt or that fucking attention-seeking plastic surgery , hair-transplant, budget Fabio who are all apparently sooooooo close as that class of blah, fucking blah, whether they knew of his behaviour and why they still associated with him. I would add that ugly acne-ridden butt-plug one in there too but he's already been known to whack his woman about. "Before we go, Gary. I know you have an opinion on everything so I just want to ask you about your thoughts on your former teammate's court case for domestic abuse right now. Did you know it was going on and did you do anything to perhaps alert the authorities to this unsafe and violent home life for the woman concerned. It's just that the viewers might want to hear your thoughts on this as you happily gob off about every fucking thing else."

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:16 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:49 pm
I presume the rat faced manc bastard will be laughing and dancing as the show goes off air?
Probably laughing and dancing his way to the solicitors to find a way to pretend he didn't know that his close friend, former team-mate and current financial partner in multiple-businesses wasn't a domestic abusive cúnt. I'd be interested to know why nobody has deemed it fit to ask him or his brother or that ginger cúnt or that fucking attention-seeking plastic surgery , hair-transplant, budget Fabio who are all apparently sooooooo close as that class of blah, fucking blah, whether they knew of his behaviour and why they still associated with him. I would add that ugly acne-ridden butt-plug one in there too but he's already been known to whack his woman about. "Before we go, Gary. I know you have an opinion on everything so I just want to ask you about your thoughts on your former teammate's court case for domestic abuse right now. Did you know it was going on and did you do anything to perhaps alert the authorities to this unsafe and violent home life for the woman concerned. It's just that the viewers might want to hear your thoughts on this as you happily gob off about every fucking thing else."
Superb. 8)

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

[/img]

Sorry TeeCee mate but I've asked you guys not to name him in any way on here while it's in court. I have to delete it. :(

Great gif though
. :lol:

-DB10GOONER

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Once the trial is finished and the cun.t is found guilty we can name the cun.t then?

if so, TeeCee make sure you put the Gif on the thread! :D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Forrest 1-0 West Ham. HT.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Haaa Haaa Declan rice fucks up and misses a penalty! :barscarf: The Shammers cheating like fuck to try and get an equaliser...

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Chav Scum 2 - Scum 2

Cunte and Tuchel sent off at fulltime. Cunte starting a fight again and good on Tuchel for standing up to him.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Glad to see the blatant cheating and bias is back for another season.

Chavs were cheated out of a victory (although should be out of sight) by thr lack of officialdom.

He games is corrupt and that scum club are at the epicentre.

It's disgusting

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:38 pm
Glad to see the blatant cheating and bias is back for another season.

Chavs were cheated out of a victory (although should be out of sight) by thr lack of officialdom.

He games is corrupt and that scum club are at the epicentre.

It's disgusting
This

Apparently it is ok to pull a player down grabbing his hair without a card or even a free kick given.

Perryashburtongroves

Cun te rapidly going the same way as Maureen. Nobody's bothered about the tantrums and the starting fights. Nobody thinks it's passionate or interesting. It's just pathetic, boring and disrespectful. It's also desperate attention-seeking and much like Maureen, it will lead to him spending more time worrying about his over-reactions and picking a fight than dealing with his complete c-unt team. Fuck him and fuck the scum.

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

both teams should have points deducted for not controlling staff

Midz

Post by Midz »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:02 pm
both teams should have points deducted for not controlling staff
Both teams had 2pts deducted today because they're c.unts. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The scum getting every decision in their favour, well the season is well and truly up an running now :roll:

The officials in this league are a fucking disgrace, corrupt to the core.

Not often I say this but thank fuck for VAR yesterday to rule out the blatant dive by Vardy that the ref couldn’t point to the spot fast enough for.

You wouldn’t see that “penalty” awarded against any of the other top teams but referees are just waiting to give them against us.

Pathetic.

Incredibly it was Mike fucking Dean who overruled it….just goes to show how disgraceful a decision it was that even he couldn’t justify it.

Perryashburtongroves

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:14 pm
The scum getting every decision in their favour, well the season is well and truly up an running now :roll:

The officials in this league are a fucking disgrace, corrupt to the core.

Not often I say this but thank fuck for VAR yesterday to rule out the blatant dive by Vardy that the ref couldn’t point to the spot fast enough for.

You wouldn’t see that “penalty” awarded against any of the other top teams but referees are just waiting to give them against us.

Pathetic.

Incredibly it was Mike fucking Dean who overruled it….just goes to show how disgraceful a decision it was that even he couldn’t justify it.
If that had been the idiot or the god eater from the scum it would have been given. If it had been that diving tramp from the bindippers, it would have been given, if it was the sex-offending payer-offer from Manure it would have been given. The only reason it wasn't given was that Vardy is no longer one of the luvvies and it was so clearly not a penalty. Having said that, he still put it back on the ref to look at it on the tv screen. They need to start broadcasting the conversations so we know why things are or are not being given. The Premier League has been bent ever since it started and football has been open to corruption ever since it began. I reckon we're only about a year or two away from a story which blows the lid on it all. It will be something to do with Manure and Fergie bribing refs in the 90s and 2000s and then reveal the Chavs' dirty money influence under that war criminal and probably something to do with Man City and the bindippers too. Match-fixing has been going on for a hundred years in every other country and and in every other sport. It's impossible to think that English football hasn't been influenced.

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Spurs first goal should never have counted.
Richarlison clearly blocked the keeper's view of the ball from an offside position.