other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by SteveO 35 »

Ticket fraud on an industrial scale says the French cabinet minister

Now how often do you hear a country's politicians feel the need to involve themselves like this when two overseas teams visit their city

Remember in 2006 we possessed TH14 and Pires in our team - you'd imagine these local yoofs would be out in numbers climbing fences and storming turnstiles to see their national idols wouldn't you? Strangely enough I remember getting to the ground 2-3 hours before and having a nice, safe, timely entry without any of these scenes

The English media are a bunch of utter c.unts and running scared of Liverpool after the stuff that came out of the Sun after Hillsborough (some of which was disgraceful it has to be said). Since then they almost feel the need to campaign for this horrible club and their perceived injustices. Hillsborough was tragic - innocent people died that day including kids - but so was Heysel and the 5 year ban that arose owing to these uber c.unts

Chuck the fuckers out of Europe again. I dont say this because I want us in the CL- I hate the cunting thing and glad we aren't in it - I say it because these fuckers are the scum of Europe and need to be turfed out. They'll be at it again every time they get to a final

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 7:30 pm

Now how often do you hear a country's politicians feel the need to involve themselves like this when two overseas teams visit their city

Remember in 2006 we possessed TH14 and Pires in our team - you'd imagine these local yoofs would be out in numbers climbing fences and storming turnstiles to see their national idols wouldn't you? Strangely enough I remember getting to the ground 2-3 hours before and having a nice, safe, timely entry without any of these scenes

The English media are a bunch of utter c.unts and running scared of Liverpool after the stuff that came out of the Sun after Hillsborough (some of which was disgraceful it has to be said). Since then they almost feel the need to campaign for this horrible club and their perceived injustices. Hillsborough was tragic - innocent people died that day including kids - but so was Heysel and the 5 year ban that arose owing to these uber c.unts

Chuck the fuckers out of Europe again. I dont say this because I want us in the CL- I hate the cunting thing and glad we aren't in it - I say it because these fuckers are the scum of Europe and need to be turfed out. They'll be at it again every time they get to a final
Had some dealings with these scum with following England....cheating lying scum....most just using it as an excuse to rob shops....and fuck off quickly leaving the innocent to take the blame....no words can describe how low they really are

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 7:52 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 7:30 pm

Had some dealings with these scum with following England....cheating lying scum....most just using it as an excuse to rob shops....and fuck off quickly leaving the innocent to take the blame....no words can describe how low they really are
No problem apparently with Real Madrid supporters who were happy for UEFA to issue them with digital passes. Bindippers wanted paper ones of course because they are easier to forge. Fucking hell. The absolute state of that club. Bunch of fucking criminals. Absolute fucking filth.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Absolute scum, one step behind gippos on the evolutionary chart.
I fucking hate them!!!
Thank Christ they lost!
They always want an investigation when they lose these big games, remember the shite we had to listen to over Ramos taking salah out?
Even wanted the game replayed!
I know some victim fans at home who went to Istanbul, they said it was mental, but of course "just cheeky scousers"
At Istanbul airport, they were herded on to the runway and just put on the next plane going anywhere in the uk, the Turks just wanted them out of their country.
There is nothing in football, that comes anywhere near my loathing of these c u n t s!

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

When they come for Martinelli there will be a meltdown on here. :cussing:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I'm going against the grain on this one but I've spoken to 2 friends who were at the CL final on Saturday and they both told me of the utter carnage they were faced with as they tried to get in. They both got to the ground 2 hours before kick off and were stuck in the crowd. The gates weren't open and the checks were delayed. They've been travelling away all season, plus went to the 2018 and 2019 finals, with no problems at all. They got their tickets through the ballot, so genuine tickets. One was told his ticket was fake so he had to show the email he received from the club confirming the ticket was genuine. They got in the ground about 30 mins before kickoff. The police were disgraceful. If want evidence at how poor the French are at organising security at a football match look at what happened at st.etienne the same night, and the trouble a two Marseille matches this season.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 11:32 pm
I'm going against the grain on this one but I've spoken to 2 friends who were at the CL final on Saturday and they both told me of the utter carnage they were faced with as they tried to get in. They both got to the ground 2 hours before kick off and were stuck in the crowd. The gates weren't open and the checks were delayed. They've been travelling away all season, plus went to the 2018 and 2019 finals, with no problems at all. They got their tickets through the ballot, so genuine tickets. One was told his ticket was fake so he had to show the email he received from the club confirming the ticket was genuine. They got in the ground about 30 mins before kickoff. The police were disgraceful. If want evidence at how poor the French are at organising security at a football match look at what happened at st.etienne the same night, and the trouble a two Marseille matches this season.
Stop for fucks sake mate. Either your friends are lying or they are the exception.

The facts are Liverpool* fc demanded paper tickets. 22,000 of them were allocated. 22,000. Yet approx 40,000 victims* fans went out to the stadium and tried to force their way in. And that's the French police's fault?! Jesus Christ. :roll:

I've seen the French organise security first hand at the exact same stadium in 2006. Not one single problem. But then 40,000 Arsenal fans did not turn up at the turnstiles without tickets and try force their way in.

This is down to victims* fans, end of. Like it was in Instanbul, Athens, Hillsborough, Heysel and Wembley any time they get there.

NickF98

Post by NickF98 »

Nos89 wrote:
The police were disgraceful. If want evidence at how poor the French are at organising security at a football match look at what happened at st.etienne the same night, and the trouble a two Marseille matches this season.
Not having this playing the victims card again.

The madrid fans at the same stadium, with the same security, get in on time with no problem.

Same in Anthens, the problem is only ever at the liverpool end.

The root cause is the sheer number of scousers with fake tickets trying to get in. If only the people with genuine tickets turned up, the police wouldn't have been needed.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Nos89 wrote:
"2 friends" ......hardly going to be unbiased...particularly if come from liverpool.....they are born as liars and cheats
would rob their own grandmother...
BAN THE FUCKERS

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Up until Saturday the Stade De France had hosted the World Cup final, the Euros final, 2 Champions League finals, the rugby world cup final and the Heineken cup final, all of which went off without issue, but as soon as the scouse filth rock up the French supposedly cant organise a piss up in a brewery, are a disgrace and everything goes to shit :roll:

How was it there was no issues at all those other events I wonder?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 8:40 am
Up until Saturday the Stade De France had hosted the World Cup final, the Euros final, 2 Champions League finals, the rugby world cup final and the Heineken cup final, all of which went off without issue, but as soon as the scouse filth rock up the French supposedly cant organise a piss up in a brewery, are a disgrace and everything goes to shit :roll:

:rubchin:

Hmmm.... I dunno rodders, it's like there's a common denominator there somewhere.... :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 8:40 am

Aaaay ! Aaaay ! Aaaaaaay! Rodduz Laaah I opes you ain't insinoooating it's anything tuh doo with those Cheeky ole Scally rascals who support liVARpool!???

I meeeean ta say laaaa, as iff they'd ever do anything dis-onest like!?

Like Trying to Rob into a High Profile Football Game with false tickets, even though they've been directly involved and are responsible for the deaths of 137 innocent football fans like, by doing likewise before ?

Aaaaay! Aaaaasy! Aaaaay!?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Out of interest why did there seem to be no issues at the RM end of the ground, or at least none I have seen reported :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Because they weren't Scousers.

augie

Post by augie »

For all the shite talk that we have had to listen to from the media and the victim fans over the past few years, the reality is that this "best team in the world" has won ONE premier league and ONE champions league title in SEVEN years under big teeth klopp - yes they have won secondary cups like the fa cup and league cup, but those are not how the big clubs are judged, but to listen to the meeja w*nk themselves silly over these c.unts in the last few years you would think that they have dominated football :roll: