other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:59 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:36 pm
England win the U19 Euros beating Israel (Europe?) 3-1 aet. Hale End graduate North-Cuffy comes on as a sub. Well done to the lad.
These fucking double-barrell surnames shit me fucking off no end. :censored: :roll:

Although at least this kid's name is funny. He sounds like he was Pip Botherington-Smythe's fag* at Eton what-ho old chap huzzah! :lol:

*Before any of you snowflakes get offended on behalf of that one gay person you met once ten years ago please do Google that term. :roll: :wink:
Give it two years and your lot will be playing him and Botherington-Smythe up front in an embarrassing nil-nil draw against Liechtenstein after granting them citizenship because their great grandfathers once bought a pair of shoes off a man in Kilburn who had a mum who was born in Belfast but who then self-indentifed themselves as half a bottle of Baileys mixed with a half of Irish Wolfhound whilst listening to Boyzone on a Tuesday afternoon in Limerick and had a sister called Jane but pronounced Jinnnannneeeyyyyysccchhhhhppphhhhbbbdddhhh.
*You do know I love you really DB.

goonersid

Re: other matches this weekendi

Post by goonersid »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
England win the U19 Euros beating Israel (Europe?) 3-1 aet. Hale End graduate North-Cuffy comes on as a sub. Well done to the lad.
These fucking double-barrell surnames shit me fucking off no end. :censored: :roll:

Although at least this kid's name is funny. He sounds like he was Pip Botherington-Smythe's fag* at Eton what-ho old chap huzzah! :lol:

*Before any of you snowflakes get offended on behalf of that one gay person you met once ten years ago please do Google that term. :roll: :wink:
Give it two years and your lot will be playing him and Botherington-Smythe up front in an embarrassing nil-nil draw against Liechtenstein after granting them citizenship because their great grandfathers once bought a pair of shoes off a man in Kilburn who had a mum who was born in Belfast but who then self-indentifed themselves as half a bottle of Baileys mixed with a half of Irish Wolfhound whilst listening to Boyzone on a Tuesday afternoon in Limerick and had a sister called Jane but pronounced Jinnnannneeeyyyyysccchhhhhppphhhhbbbdddhhh.
Show some fucking respect!
For all you know DB could well be your real Dad!!
He like every other Oirish lad who worked in Ingerland in the 80's (myself included)
Left behind a litany of halfbreed little bastards, who could go on to choose whether to play for Ingerland or Oireland!!

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To be sure!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

He like every other Oirish lad who worked in Ingerland in the 80's (myself included)
Left behind a litany of halfbreed little bastards, who could go on to choose whether to play for Ingerland or Oireland!!

FFS Sid it's easy to tell one of your (your term not mine) "halfbreed little bastards" - By their in-explicable liking and consumption of ridiculously huge amounts of potatoes (*).

(*) and before any of you snowflakes go saying that is a racist thing to say... DB said it would be within the acceptable limits of banter. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Highlights of U19 Euros Final between England and Isreal...

Some real talent in both sides...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsCd-6u2Xmw

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

All I'm going to add is there are now a couple of extra cùnts on here getting buried under some dodgy tarmac.

That is all. To be sure. Begorrah.

:lol: :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:25 am
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

FFS Sid it's easy to tell one of your (your term not mine) "halfbreed little bastards" - By their in-explicable liking and consumption of ridiculously huge amounts of potatoes (*).

(*) and before any of you snowflakes go saying that is a racist thing to say... DB said it would be within the acceptable limits of banter. :D :wink:
No offence taken, I'm a halfbreed meself!
Dad Ingerlish Mum Oirish :lol:
And I do love spuds and can drink copious amounts of alcohol without feeling the need to have a fight :rubchin:

Perryashburtongroves

goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

I've never had a problem with any Irish in England except those c unts Ronan Keating, Louis Walsh and that fucking load of shitbags from Westlife.

Perryashburtongroves

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:04 am
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

I've never had a problem with any Irish in England except those c unts Ronan Keating, Louis Walsh and that fucking load of shitbags from Westlife.
Just read that back and it makes it sound like I had an argument with Ronan Keating, Louis Walsh and that fucking load of shitbags from Westlife on a Friday night or something. That's not the case. I just think they're all *word censored* s and before DB adds me and some other innocent forum members to the c unt list, he needs to stick that lot on there.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:40 am
All I'm going to add is there are now a couple of extra cùnts on here getting buried under some dodgy tarmac.

That is all. To be sure. Begorrah.

:lol: :wink:

I thought Dodgy Tarmac originated in Scouserland!? :?

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:06 am
goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Just read that back and it makes it sound like I had an argument with Ronan Keating, Louis Walsh and that fucking load of shitbags from Westlife on a Friday night or something. That's not the case. I just think they're all *word censored* s and before DB adds me and some other innocent forum members to the c unt list, he needs to stick that lot on there.
Those talentless empty cùnts will always be near the top of my cùnt list. 8)

Along with Bono. :censored: Obviously.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:00 pm
goonersid wrote:

Whilst somewhat harsh given that she is dead, I must add Delores from the Cranberries to that list.
An opinion on everything, knowledge of nothing.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:28 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:00 pm
goonersid wrote:

Whilst somewhat harsh given that she is dead, I must add Delores from the Cranberries to that list.
An opinion on everything, knowledge of nothing.
Absofuckinglutely.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

Another Americanism consigning a perfectly good slang word for cigarettes to the PC bin. I remember the days when you could ask someone if "they had a spare fag",and not get reported for discriminatory language.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

An Arsenal XI lost 2-1 to Brentford today in a behind closed doors friendly at Colney. Eddie Nketiah scored Arsenal's goal.

Arsenal: Turner, Cedric, Walters (Awe), Holding, Tavares (Souza 76), Elneny, Lokonga, Maitland-Niles (Patino), Marquinhos, Nelson (Sagoe Jr 90), Nketiah.