other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:13 pm
StuartL wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:20 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:05 am
Rafa will be lucky to survive this one. Expect Ferguson to be in charge Monday night which is never good for us.
Couldn't understand the booing of grealish by the villa supporters tonight? They got £100m for the *word censored* and he went to the league champions. It's not like he left on a free to their biggest rivals. Ungrateful villains.
Grealish is not worth anywhere near that as he has shown at City - you would hardly notice him most games.
Part of $hitty's game is about quick slick movement and passing, Greasyshit has no pace, he ponders and dithers & spends too long on the ball and simply slows them down, I still can't fathom why pep bought him...I mean besides all that he is a loathsome little caaant. We WERE the one's guilty of wasting the most amount of money on Pepe, now it's $hitty :D
True. 8) Scuba Grealish and his stupid hairstyle he's had since he was 13 years old has missed two absolute piss easy sitters against Watford here. Hilarious. :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fucking horrible despicable scouse C.UNTS :suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Scuba has missed 4 sitters now. :lol:

And after bouncing off Fat Danny Rose's two arses he's gone down waving his hands and screaming for medical attention like a continental player from the 1980s... and then got up with nothing wrong with him. :oops:

Despicable cheating diving cùnt. :censored:

Please, someone just end his career, take his ACL and fucking shred it. 8)

Interestingly not one citeh player called for a foul or remonstrated hysterically with the ref when Fat Danny cushioned Scuba.... methinks old Scuba might not be the most popular player in that citeh dressing room.... :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:57 pm
General observation (justified :D ) - or pissed off they nicked a late late winner?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:07 pm
Scuba has missed 4 sitters now. :lol:

And after bouncing off Fat Danny Rose's two arses he's gone down waving his hands and screaming for medical attention like a continental player from the 1980s... and then got up with nothing wrong with him. :oops:

Despicable cheating diving cùnt. :censored:

Please, someone just end his career, take his ACL and fucking shred it. 8)

Interestingly not one citeh player called for a foul or remonstrated hysterically with the ref when Fat Danny cushioned Scuba.... methinks old Scuba might not be the most popular player in that citeh dressing room.... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:09 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:57 pm
General observation (justified :D ) - or pissed off they nicked a late late winner?
BOTH !!! :twisted:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Yeah both :lol:

I’m watching Dortmund v Bayern, cracking game 2-2.

Haaland has been my favourite player in world football since he burst on to the scene, what a fucking finisher. It’s a joy to watch him absolutely fucking destroy defenders and he’s scored both Dortmund goals tonight the second an absolute sublime finish leaving Neur for dead.

I’d give my left and right ball sack for us to sign him, but there’s fuck all chance of that.

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

West Ham v the Top 3 P3 W2 L1 GF 7 GA 6
Arteta v Top 3 P3 W0 L3 GF 0 GA 10

Arteta living off beating the bottom 3

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:40 pm

Haaland has been my favourite player in world football since he burst on to the scene, what a fucking finisher. It’s a joy to watch him absolutely fucking destroy defenders and he’s scored both Dortmund goals tonight the second an absolute sublime finish leaving Neur for dead.

I’d give my left and right ball sack for us to sign him, but there’s fuck all chance of that.
How On Earth Can They Allow a Ref who has Previous Dodgy Connections/ Embroilments in a Fixing Scandal EVER be allowed to go near a football pitch again never mind such a HUGE game???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59536451

I Think this just goes to show that we fans truly do not have a Scooby as to the level and seriousness of Match Fixing that is actually going on...

This explains a lot regarding VAR and all the decisions we Never get, or those that go against us.

This STINKS To High Heave.

DISGUSTING and 100% WRONG to allow this cunnt to ref a game at any level.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:52 am
rodders999 wrote:

How On Earth Can They Allow a Ref who has Previous Dodgy Connections/ Embroilments in a Fixing Scandal EVER be allowed to go near a football pitch again never mind such a HUGE game???

I Think this just goes to show that we fans truly do not have a Scooby as to the level and seriousness of Match Fixing that is actually going on...

This explains a lot regarding VAR and all the decisions we Never get, or those that go against us.

It certainly made me puke! :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:02 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:52 am
rodders999 wrote:

It certainly made me puke! :D :wink:
:lol:

But can you imagine that happening here in the Prem? There'd be fuckiing riots... :box: :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Women FA Cup Final : Arsenal vs chavs. #COYLG :barscarf:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Really poor first half, not One decent foul in it!. :cry:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:56 pm
Really poor first half, not One decent foul in it!. :cry:
I couldn’t give a shit even if the women were playing in the World Cup final - I still wouldn’t watch it

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Down to 7th in the league.

So where is this “progress” we are supposed to be seeing ?

Trust the process :roll: