other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:49 am
DB I've heard from a 'reliable' source that your first experience with a British girl, was similar to that in Lola by the Kinks :wink:
Ooh ooh, so many things I could respond with there - all involving your female relatives - but I'll try and be nice and just say if you are under 30 there's every chance I'm your father. And by "you" I mean all of you, the British race.

:golf:

:lol: :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:44 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:11 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:24 am
I agree about trying to speak the language when you go to a foreign country, the Irish have been trying it when they come here for years, failing miserably but at least they try :lol:
:lol:

Hey it's not our fault we speak your language better than you do. Or that we fuck your women better than you do. We just do. 8)

:wink:
I'd like to come over there and level things up with all those lovely Oirish ladies, but I'm afraid the £50 on a flight is still what puts me off really :D
:lol: :lol:

Three things.

1. Superb Partridge quoting. 8) 8)

2. Don't try "level things up" outside Dublin. All the women are married to their very possessive brothers outside Dublin.

3. Monkey Tennis?

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:26 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
DB I've heard from a 'reliable' source that your first experience with a British girl, was similar to that in Lola by the Kinks :wink:
But Dirrrrrty DB Still Went ahead and "did the business" (a La Back Door Man!). :lol:
:shock: :banghead:

How very dare you?! How my good God in heaven very dare you sir!! :twisted: :box:

Yes yes OK I did, but that is a technicality! 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
I agree about trying to speak the language when you go to a foreign country, the Irish have been trying it when they come here for years, failing miserably but at least they try :lol:

Hey it's not our fault we speak your language better than you do. Or that we fuck your women better than you do. We just do. 8)

I'd like to come over there and level things up with all those lovely Oirish ladies, but I'm afraid the £50 on a flight is still what puts me off really :D

Three things.

2. Don't try "level things up" outside Dublin. All the women are married to their very possessive brothers outside Dublin.

3. Monkey Tennis?

Stop......I've listened to your ideas, and I haven't liked any of them :wink: :D

How much would I like an interviewer to stick the mic in Arteta's face and say "smell my cheese you mother" :D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
But Dirrrrrty DB Still Went ahead and "did the business" (a La Back Door Man!). :lol:
Ah so you have the same source as me OBG :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:02 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Three things.

3. Monkey Tennis?

Stop......I've listened to your ideas, and I haven't liked any of them :wink: :D

How much would I like an interviewer to stick the mic in Arteta's face and say "smell my cheese you mother" :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:44 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Ah so you have the same source as me OBG :D

That's twice you have misspelled "sauce". And we all know how you like your "sauce" you dirty little bitch (ooh matron). :D :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
To be sure :-P

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 1:55 pm
augie wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 1:38 pm
For all the shite talk that we have had to listen to from the media and the victim fans over the past few years, the reality is that this "best team in the world" has won ONE premier league and ONE champions league title in SEVEN years under big teeth klopp - yes they have won secondary cups like the fa cup and league cup, but those are not how the big clubs are judged, but to listen to the meeja w*nk themselves silly over these c.unts in the last few years you would think that they have dominated football :roll:
And let's not forget they changed the rules for that solitary league title he won. :roll:

I've said it from day one. Football Bono is not a world class manager - I know that will upset fanboy goonersid but sid can go fuck himself :lol: :wink: .

Trampy Shipman bottled 6 finals. Domestically he's won one PL trophy and one FA cup in 7 years. Compare that to Wenger who won 3 PL and 3 FA Cups including two Doubles and an unbeaten league title in his first 7 full seasons. Compare it to any top manager, it does not add up that Herr Stupid Teeth is a world class manager.

Plus he's a complete cock. :censored: :lol:
Bastard!!
:box: :lol:
I hate the c u n t but, they keep getting closer and closer to having a history changing season, only 5 mins of madness denied them the plge and an outstanding goalkeeping performance, the clge!
I don't think he is an outstanding manager, but he is doing something right!
I hate those c u n t s more than sperz.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I saw an article today where we were behind Spuds again, we now have only the second highest ticket prices in the PL, how the fuck do they expect the swamp dwelling knuckle draggers to afford those prices....... :cussing:

8th, 8th and 5th and they still have the cheek to charge exorbitant prices, going up again because we are in the Intertoto cup of Europe :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:05 pm
I saw an article today where we were behind Spuds again, we now have only the second highest ticket prices in the PL, how the fuck do they expect the swamp dwelling knuckle draggers to afford those prices....... :cussing:

8th, 8th and 5th and they still have the cheek to charge exorbitant prices, going up again because we are in the Intertoto cup of Europe :roll:

Not sure of this but I read we include 7 or 9 cup games in the price which no other PL club apparently does,so thts why our prices are higher.So I'm presuming if they weren't including cup games our prices would be lower

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:05 pm

Aaaah! Yes, but when the swamp dwellers built their new toilet they didn't have to include a Trophy Cabinet in the cost! :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

NickF98 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:29 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 7:54 pm
Attitude towards English in Paris has totally changed. I was there earlier this year and as soon as I spoke English attitude changed and were totally rude to me and my partner. That was in travel information bureau.
So absolutely no bias in your post then. :roll:

I feel if you're in another country you should at least make an effort to speak their language.

My French isn't great and they usually respond in English, but at least I make the effort.
I speak French, was speaking French, spoke English with my partner attitude changed. At least I made the effort to learn the language

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:57 pm
NickF98 wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
Attitude towards English in Paris has totally changed. I was there earlier this year and as soon as I spoke English attitude changed and were totally rude to me and my partner. That was in travel information bureau.

I feel if you're in another country you should at least make an effort to speak their language.

My French isn't great and they usually respond in English, but at least I make the effort.
I speak French, was speaking French, spoke English with my partner attitude changed. At least I made the effort to learn the language
[/quote
Sacre bleu :shock:
Or, What da fuck, in English :lol:
Last edited by goonersid on Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:22 am
Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:57 pm
NickF98 wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

Sacre bleu :shock:
Or, What da fuck, in English :lol: