NFL IS BACK

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
augie

NFL IS BACK

Post by augie »

Yeah Baby - the new nfl season finally kicks off again tonight :barscarf: :barscarf:

In previous seasons I leaned more heavily on the nfl to fill the void left by my distancing away from AFC, but now that my beloved Arsenal are on a new road with a brighter future, it will be harder for me to watch as much nfl.

Naturally my dolphins are still shit (as is flash's jets :lol: :lol: ), but I would love to see julio jones win a well deserved superbowl, but the cleveland browns fans are surely due a decent season

flash gunner

Re: NFL IS BACK

Post by flash gunner »

Jets year this year

:barscarf:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Dolphins are 2-0!

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Remind me who they beat today?....

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

I know fuck all about this but even I know it won't be Wiggy *word censored*'s mediocre mob wot wins it :oops: They'll sell a lot of merchandise and shit burgers and hot dogs though.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:17 pm
I know fuck all about this but even I know it won't be Wiggy *word censored*'s mediocre mob wot wins it :oops: They'll sell a lot of merchandise and shit burgers and hot dogs though.
:lol:

This should be the new chant at our Conglomerates Lego Bowl:

"FRANCHISE! FRANCHISE!" :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Why is everyone so happy about the National Front coming back! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Kroenke's LA Rams might be the best team in the league, actually. They have a lot of outstanding players on both sides of the football plus a visionary, well-prepared and energetic young coach.

augie

Post by augie »

gp543 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:02 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Kroenke's LA Rams might be the best team in the league, actually. They have a lot of outstanding players on both sides of the football plus a visionary, well-prepared and energetic young coach.

Plus in the last two summers they went out and spent BIG on proven talent and are probably favourites to win the super bowl at the mo :banghead:

As usual it only takes a few weeks for the dolphin's shitiness to shine through again :roll: I know that they have a few weak spots on their team/roster, but I have yet to see anything that tells me that tannehill is ever going to be a franchise qb - it was shocking that the dolphins didnt trade up to get one of the top qb's in this years draft :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

Because the dolphins are shit by this time every year, from october onwards I spend most of my time praying that neither the patriots nor the cowboys will win the superbowl - the arrogance and all round cuntiness of both franchises me makes hate them almost as much as I hate the shite from the lane :box: :box: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:tumbleweed:

:D :wink:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

augie wrote:
gp543 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:02 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:

Plus in the last two summers they went out and spent BIG on proven talent and are probably favourites to win the super bowl at the mo :banghead:
Well good for them. At least he's spending some money somewhere. *word censored*

abaum5

Post by abaum5 »

Any Tampa Bay Bucs Fans here!?

abaum5

Post by abaum5 »

How do you all feel about the London NFL game? Do people enjoy it? I never enjoyed NFL given my strong love for proper footbal from a young age

From your favorite American Gooner!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

abaum5 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:02 am
How do you all feel about the London NFL game? Do people enjoy it? I never enjoyed NFL given my strong love for proper footbal from a young age

From your favorite American Gooner!
I actually enjoy watching the 30 minute highlights films of the NFL and the NFL documentary films we get over here from ESPN are superb..... it's just the 4 hours of tedious boring "live" coverage I hate.

augie

Post by augie »

NFL is back baby :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

The new season kicks off in the early hours of tomorrow morning when the Chicago bears face fierce rivals the green bay packers, and it is a helluva game to start the new season with 8)
There have been so many storylines this summer ranging from massive trades (that's transfers for all you ignorant fools :wink: ) involving the likes of OBJ and antonio brown, and shock retirements like andrew luck ( :shock: ), and if the actual season is as exciting as the off-season was, then we are in for a great season.

My dolphins are apparently in "tank mode" where they are deliberately gonna try to finish bottom of the league (how will we even notice the difference ? :roll: ) to get high draft picks next season. Personally I am gonna be rooting for the raiders (always liked chucky and want to see derek carr do well) and the browns - 20 seasons the browns have been back in the nfl, and 18 of those have seen them lose more games than they have won, so if ever a franchise deserves the excitement that their star players (Mayfield, OBJ, chubb etc) bring it is the Cleveland browns