Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by mcdowell42 »

3rd kit is alot nicer than the 2nd kit,

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is the (New / 2023/24) Third Kit Apparently:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Nice top alright

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

I’ve been reading that, apparently, the new away top its going to become this generations bruised banana shirt. I think not!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 10:03 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 8:09 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 7:07 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 3:19 pm
I’m going to spunk my fucking undies :barscarf:
Was it Lia Walti’s glistening thigh that did it for you ?
It was the fact that Xhaka isn’t modelling it :lol:
:lol: :barscarf:

It's the sign man. It's really gonna happen. We are finally getting rid of the walking fuckhead Lobotomy Clive!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I predicted Wenger leaving and was right. Now I've predicted us flushing the ubershitebag Lobotomy Clive. 8)

Am I god? :shock:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That away kit is fucking minge. :oops: :roll:

And I'm not talking Mila Kunus sweet perfumed tastes of loveliness and all things nice tight little pussy of yuminess type minge.

No, I'm talking Kerry Katona's big old smelly hairy unkempt smells of piss burst couch that her last 8 kids only stayed to term by using mountaineering gear attached to her innards in a desperate effort to not freefall out of that thing and bungee jump back up inside it growler of death type minge. :shock:

:puke:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:28 am

And I'm not talking Mila Kunus sweet perfumed tastes of loveliness and all things nice tight little pussy of yuminess type minge.

No, I'm talking Kerry Katona's big old smelly hairy unkempt smells of piss burst couch that her last 8 kids only stayed to term by using mountaineering gear attached to her innards in a desperate effort to not freefall out of that thing and bungee jump back up inside it growler of death type minge. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the Atrocity that will be the Away Shirt for the coming season....

I mean What The Absolute Fuck..... I have yet to see/hear a Positive Comment about it... At least they didn't release details & Pics till Declan Rice had signed... Probably a good thing as it may have affected his decision.

It is a Fucking NIGHTMARE!

I recall when we were all Very happy that the club had renewed its deal with Adidas ... Little did we know Stevie Wonder had secured a job in their design department and was taking copious amounts of LSD.

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:28 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I mean What The Absolute Fuck..... I have yet to see/hear a Positive Comment about it... At least they didn't release details & Pics till Declan Rice had signed... Probably a good thing as it may have affected his decision.

I recall when we were all Very happy that the club had renewed its deal with Adidas ... Little did we know Stevie Wonder had secured a job in their design department and was taking copious amounts of LSD.
It is a tribute to Clive as he wore a similar top for pointing at empty bays in the Emirates car park.

Midz

Post by Midz »

It looks like a soiled hi-viz jacket. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:11 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:28 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

It is a tribute to Clive as he wore a similar top for pointing at empty bays in the Emirates car park.

Could well be the Black Tyre Track Marks are where some team mates tried to run the cun.t over. :D

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

Remember when Adidas used to make great kits?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ernie71 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:11 pm
Remember when Adidas used to make great kits?

Two of my favourites right there. :barscarf: 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah! Clean Lines, Solid Colours, Simple Yet Majestic.

None of this Day-Glo - Ooooh! Look It Glows in the Fuggin Dark shyte and none of those twisty - Look we've found a Box Of Crayons in the design room Puke inducing Bollocks...

I mean What the Actual Fuck were Adidas thinking??? And then some Utter Retard Clown in The Arsenal Set-Up Actually agreeing it was "Acceptable".

FuckinCUNTBags :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Where the christ is the green jersey…..have we launched a kit after the season has started before? Seems kinda daft.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

They fucking launched it an hour later :lol: