Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wibble

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by wibble »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:37 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:06 am
The website is now live. Thanks to those that did some testing for me yesterday. 8)

There are no ads, popups, spywear, malware or anything else nefarious. It will simply be good links to our matches. Hopefully in return I'll see plenty of donations for my charity fundraising. :D

Donations don't have to be large. If enough people chuck in a pound or two occasionally then the total will soon start to rise.

I've raised over £30k doing this kind of thing in various guises with a number of users from the Online Gooner being part of it along the way. Maybe they would like to post and confirm my honesty and the quality of the service I've provided in the past?

Knowing myself the website will probably grow and evolve as the season progresses but for now it's ready.

https://continuum.watch

Thank you.
Is anyone else having the Screen Flashing problem when they try to log in yo the VIP Area? :cry:
I had that previously onebard but working well again today :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just tried to watch the chavs v manure game none of the links on Continuum working :cry:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

None of the BT links are working, would love to make another donation instead of subbing to BT for the Ashes, but would like to see this addressed, please. Looks like Clummo isn't an active member of this forum anymore.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Not sure what's gone on here but I can confirm that Clummo is not banned and his account is still active. My mod tools show he was active on here today at 12:24 pm. That might have been him just logging in to have a look because there are no posts associated around that time.

I hope those of you that have made donations get sorted out.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:47 am
None of the BT links are working, would love to make another donation instead of subbing to BT for the Ashes, but would like to see this addressed, please. Looks like Clummo isn't an active member of this forum anymore.
Was it on BT ?

I tried logging in via continuum but then remembered I have a free trial period with Amazon Prime thanks to an xmas prepay I bought last week, so watched it via that.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

There's more to life than BT and Sky! :roll: :lol:

There is a complete section dedicated to cricket on TV.

The Ashes are being broadcast on BT, Willow USA, OSN Cricket Malaysia, beIN MENA, Supersport South Africa, Kayo Sports and 7 in Australia, Sony Six in India, Ten Sports in Pakistan, Sky Sport New Zealand and ESPN in the Caribbean. All English commentary. The majority of those usually carry the Sky feed for England's Tests but with their own studio presenters so wouldn't be surprised if they have the BT broadcast.

There will be enough links, don't worry. :lol: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:31 pm

The Ashes are being broadcast on BT, Willow USA, OSN Cricket Malaysia, beIN MENA, Supersport South Africa, Kayo Sports and 7 in Australia, Sony Six in India, Ten Sports in Pakistan, Sky Sport New Zealand and ESPN in the Caribbean. All English commentary. The majority of those usually carry the Sky feed for England's Tests but with their own studio presenters so wouldn't be surprised if they have the BT broadcast.

Cricket Schmicket - The football links keep freezing mate :cry:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:06 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

If it's all of them then it will be an issue your end as they are all from different sources. One or two I could accept but not all.

Don't just use the Matchday section. Explore the site and try other sources if you're having issues.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I have tried all the options mate, the links work for two minutes then freeze then won't refresh, re-load.

Never mind. :?

nut flush gooner

StuartL wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:34 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:47 am
Was it on BT ?

I tried logging in via continuum but then remembered I have a free trial period with Amazon Prime thanks to an xmas prepay I bought last week, so watched it via that.
Ashes is on BT this winter yeah. But there may be other cricket channels on his site.

nut flush gooner

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

If it's all of them then it will be an issue your end as they are all from different sources. One or two I could accept but not all.

Don't just use the Matchday section. Explore the site and try other sources if you're having issues.
Ive seen screens with Russian writing on them, which seems bizarre if there's a problem at my end.

Got a decision to make this week, do I pay for the BT app for the ashes for 1 or 2 months, or hope I can find a stream on continum. Which I have no problems with making further donations btw, just want something reliable.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Clummo99 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Hope all is well, mate. Just to let you know that I've had a good run of it at my end for a while. I've also been watching a bit of the India-NZ test on the Sky Cricket stream. Only problem with the football ones seem to to be that they seem to freeze the moment the bloke wearing number 14 for us gets the ball. Actually, hold on a moment...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:58 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Hope all is well, mate. Just to let you know that I've had a good run of it at my end for a while. I've also been watching a bit of the India-NZ test on the Sky Cricket stream. Only problem with the football ones seem to to be that they seem to freeze the moment the bloke wearing number 14 for us gets the ball. Actually, hold on a moment...
:coffeespit: So THAT'S the reason... See Clummo and you were inferring it was down to my stuff! So Naa Naa Naaa Naaaaaah! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

In all honesty sometimes they work sometimes not - The Arsenal ones work 9 times out of 10...And while I enjoy watching the occasional other Prem game AND prefer to donate to your very worthy cause rather than join the BT/SkyCUNTS, it IS The Arsenal games that I am only interested in..why the fuckk I would continue watching them whilst Farteta is in charge is a mystery I know...but Hey! We all have our flaws. :wink:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Freezing and buffering is usually caused by wi-fi drop out. Your wi-fi connection is lost due to poor connection or interference so your device uses up the data stored in it's buffer. The screen will freeze or the video will buffer until you reconnect to the stream.

With regards to the screen notification in Russian, those sources are 2 connections only. If 2 people are already using that link you won't be able to access it. I'll start marking those sources from now on.

I'll continue with the website as many users don't have issues but obviously the choice is yours as to whether you continue to use it yourselves.