Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by OneBardGooner »

Okay from now on I'll only post pics on th tit thread for lesbians.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:06 am
The website is now live. Thanks to those that did some testing for me yesterday. 8)

There are no ads, popups, spywear, malware or anything else nefarious. It will simply be good links to our matches. Hopefully in return I'll see plenty of donations for my charity fundraising. :D

Donations don't have to be large. If enough people chuck in a pound or two occasionally then the total will soon start to rise.

I've raised over £30k doing this kind of thing in various guises with a number of users from the Online Gooner being part of it along the way. Maybe they would like to post and confirm my honesty and the quality of the service I've provided in the past?

Knowing myself the website will probably grow and evolve as the season progresses but for now it's ready.

https://continuum.watch

Thank you.

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:15 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:28 pm
ps: As for the Post Pitcures (Tits) Thread.

Should the thread be closed?

Maybe we should have a Vote?
We are not a democracy mate! :lol: Your tit thread doesn't break any forum rules. If you want to keep it that's fine, if not let me know and I'll delete it.

Seems a few people are getting too sensitive on here lately.... :roll:
Oh the irony :D .

Glad you enjoyed trawling through my posting history if that isn't sensitive mate, I'm not sure what is.

Perhaps just have a think about putting your pride and ego before the health of the forum, Few enough posters left here as it is.

I will leave it at that, Here's hoping we can stuff the scum later :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:15 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:28 pm
ps: As for the Post Pitcures (Tits) Thread.

Should the thread be closed?

Maybe we should have a Vote?
We are not a democracy mate! :lol: Your tit thread doesn't break any forum rules. If you want to keep it that's fine, if not let me know and I'll delete it.

Seems a few people are getting too sensitive on here lately.... :roll:
Oh the irony :D .

Glad you enjoyed trawling through my posting history if that isn't sensitive mate, I'm not sure what is.

Perhaps just have a think about putting your pride and ego before the health of the forum, Few enough posters left here as it is.

I will leave it at that, Here's hoping we can stuff the scum later :barscarf:
Wow, what an entitled little snowflake you appear to be! You seem to have been raised in some sheltered cocoon with the deluded opinion that you can shoot your mouth off at someone and they won't respond.

You shoot your mouth off at me and I'll respond every time. You can bank on it. :wink:

If you don't like what you are being told, don't come looking for it. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:popcorn:

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

DB10

You are supposed to be a forum moderator.

Act like one.

Edited for pissed up ranting :D :D :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:41 pm
DB10

You are supposed to be a forum moderator.

Act like one.

Edited for pissed up ranting :D :D :D :D
Buddy, you dived in and had an uncalled-for pop at me. After you had totally misread the situation. You think I should just take your shit? Really?

For your information I act like a mod every day on here. I'm the main reason you have a forum to come on to have a rant about the modding. :lol:

Anyway I can't be arsed rowing with anyone after we have just raped the scum. :lol:

Hit me up tomorrow if you want to keep it going. :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Is it just me or are we witnessing Dennis Bergkamp have an argument with Dennis Bergkamp. :shock:

I can only see one winner here :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:21 pm
Is it just me or are we witnessing Dennis Bergkamp have an argument with Dennis Bergkamp. :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Schurk

Post by Schurk »

I live in Australia at the moment and think about getting DAZN. Normally I just bet on the football games that are free to watch with the help of captaingambling.com but now I want to see all the other matches too. The price seems fair but what I haven't understood yet is how it works. Do I need any additional hardware for it or is it integrated in my TV already?
Last edited by Schurk on Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Schurk wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:17 pm
I live in Australia at the moment and think about getting DAZN. The price seems fair but what I haven't understood yet is how it works. Do I need any additional hardware for it or is it integrated in my TV already?
As far as I know mate it's an app you can download onto a smart TV or your ipad or android device. But I'm no tech expert so maybe one of our more techy posters might be able to give you more detailed info / advice.

And welcome to the forum! :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Got this from an Australian that posts on another forum :- Hope it helps .
I hav Optus and they supplied a fetch box that connects one lead to the NBN box and the one lead to the tv then it depends on what pay tv package you order to how much it cost. Mine is a package that supplies 2 mobile phones 1 home phone – unlimited internet and most pay tv channels I believe Telstra also offer a package but they have Foxtel but I don’t know if Foxtel have the soccer you will have to check hope that helps

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:21 pm

:D

:popcorn:

Something tells me it will be over before the popcorn is finished. :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:59 pm
Schurk wrote:
I live in Australia at the moment and think about getting DAZN. The price seems fair but what I haven't understood yet is how it works. Do I need any additional hardware for it or is it integrated in my TV already?
As far as I know mate it's an app you can download onto a smart TV or your ipad or android device. But I'm no tech expert so maybe one of our more techy posters might be able to give you more detailed info / advice.

Yes I can, there should be a small button with a circle on it with a straight line at the top, push it once, leave for a minute, push it again, there you have it, fixed it.

You're welcome :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:59 pm
Schurk wrote:

Yes I can, there should be a small button with a circle on it with a straight line at the top, push it once, leave for a minute, push it again, there you have it, fixed it.

You're welcome :wink:
Sorry Lefty you're going to have to be more explicit!? :lol: