Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:35 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:29 pm
Lovely, mate. I'll give it ago this weekend. That's the very first time in 41 years, I've ever got anything right about computers or technology. I'm good at reading stuff but not so great at actually understanding it. Thanks mate and hope all is well.
Didn't you get me back into the WhatsApp group when I managed to lock myself out? Or was that someone else? :lol:
Yep, that was me. That's two technology things I can do now!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Lovely, mate. I'll give it ago this weekend. That's the very first time in 41 years, I've ever got anything right about computers or technology. I'm good at reading stuff but not so great at actually understanding it. Thanks mate and hope all is well.

I know what you mean Perry, I have a similar problem with Sanskrit.

:D :wink: :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:28 am

I know exactly what you mean. It's all bloody Indo-European to me. Can't understand a bloody word, old chap.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:09 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:28 am

I know exactly what you mean. It's all bloody Indo-European to me. Can't understand a bloody word, old chap.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:33 pm

The Green Bastard unmasked!! :shock:

Legend. 8)

Perryashburtongroves

Quick update. Been using Drogontv which Clummo recommended for the last week. So far, I've watched our last two games, the test cricket and the boxing last weekend and had no problems at all. I've paid 9 quid for a month to see what it's like and I'm very happy with it so far. I'd definitely recommend it.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:39 pm
Quick update. Been using Drogontv which Clummo recommended for the last week. So far, I've watched our last two games, the test cricket and the boxing last weekend and had no problems at all. I've paid 9 quid for a month to see what it's like and I'm very happy with it so far. I'd definitely recommend it.
Perry is it an app ?

I am looking for something on my iPad if that will work on there.

Did you set up payment direct from your bank or via some other method

Perryashburtongroves

StuartL wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:46 pm
Perry is it an app ?

I went here: http://drogon.tv/app/stream and had a look around for a bit. I paid the money on my credit card and paid for a month which gives me the option of two screens. I normally watch most sport on my laptop and plug it in to the telly if I'm on my own so I'm not too sure about Ipads. I have a Samsung phone and I've checked it out on there and it all seems to work just fine. I had a look on here too: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/drogon.tv

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

StuartL wrote:
Perry is it an app ?

You can use the website in your browser Stu. Not 100% certain the streams play on the mobile version of Safari as I have an Android phone but they play fine in Safari on my Macbook. Can always try other browsers if needed though.

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:53 pm
StuartL wrote:
Perry is it an app ?

I went here: http://drogon.tv/app/stream and had a look around for a bit. I paid the money on my credit card and paid for a month which gives me the option of two screens. I normally watch most sport on my laptop and plug it in to the telly if I'm on my own so I'm not too sure about Ipads. I have a Samsung phone and I've checked it out on there and it all seems to work just fine. I had a look on here too: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/drogon.tv
Thanks Perry,

Like you may well do a month to see how it goes before I commit to longer - my stream today kept freezing every 2 mins and was so frustrating.

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:00 pm
StuartL wrote:
Perry is it an app ?

You can use the website in your browser Stu. Not 100% certain the streams play on the mobile version of Safari as I have an Android phone but they play fine in Safari on my Macbook. Can always try other browsers if needed though.
Cheers Clummo,

Will probably sign up for an initial month and make sure all is good 👍🏻

Do stick around and post mate

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:17 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Perry is it an app ?

Cheers Clummo,

I'm sure there's an iOS version of the app Smarters that you could use with the m3u file too. Check the app store.

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:28 pm
StuartL wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
StuartL wrote:
Perry is it an app ?

Cheers Clummo,

I'm sure there's an iOS version of the app Smarters that you could use with the m3u file too. Check the app store.
:lol: :lol: You may as well have written that in Greek mate :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:05 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:28 pm
StuartL wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Perry is it an app ?

Cheers Clummo,

:lol: :lol: You may as well have written that in Greek mate :lol: :lol:
Don't know if this'll help Stuart? :D :wink:

Είμαι βέβαιος ότι υπάρχει μια έκδοση iOS της εφαρμογής Smarters που θα μπορούσατε να χρησιμοποιήσετε και με το αρχείο m3u. Ελέγξτε το κατάστημα εφαρμογών.