Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:59 pm
Schurk wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:17 pm
I live in Australia at the moment and think about getting DAZN. The price seems fair but what I haven't understood yet is how it works. Do I need any additional hardware for it or is it integrated in my TV already?
As far as I know mate it's an app you can download onto a smart TV or your ipad or android device. But I'm no tech expert so maybe one of our more techy posters might be able to give you more detailed info / advice.

And welcome to the forum! :barscarf:
Yes I can, there should be a small button with a circle on it with a straight line at the top, push it once, leave for a minute, push it again, there you have it, fixed it.

You're welcome :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Mind. Blown. :shock:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Anyone else getting this on Clummos website?

Streamer protection system doesn't allow you to watch this content.

:? :banghead:

wibble

Post by wibble »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:46 pm
Anyone else getting this on Clummos website?

Streamer protection system doesn't allow you to watch this content.

:? :banghead:
I’m not getting that message but just no stream options coming up for me at all?

wibble

Post by wibble »

Worth trying again onebard, now up and running for me

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wibble wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:16 pm
Worth trying again onebard, now up and running for me

Cheers mate! :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:cry: It plays for a few seconds then freezes... tried refreshing etc but just not working.

:goingtobed:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:08 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Schurk wrote:
I live in Australia at the moment and think about getting DAZN. The price seems fair but what I haven't understood yet is how it works. Do I need any additional hardware for it or is it integrated in my TV already?
As far as I know mate it's an app you can download onto a smart TV or your ipad or android device. But I'm no tech expert so maybe one of our more techy posters might be able to give you more detailed info / advice.

Yes I can, there should be a small button with a circle on it with a straight line at the top, push it once, leave for a minute, push it again, there you have it, fixed it.

:lol:

These newbies mate, the old school on this forum have fixed just about every technical problem there is, in fact I'm sure we helped out NASA once, ok so it blew up but we can only do so much :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:08 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Schurk wrote:

Fuse blown :D

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

I've been streaming onto my TV, not downloading any of the apps onto chrome just use the stream links into my browser and have a Google Chromecast which is an amazing bit of tech to get the streams onto TV.

One thing I would say is you need a decent internet speed, at least fibre to get the streams to work without buffering, especially as most of the streams are in HD these days.

Watched both PPV boxing events over the last few weeks. What a cracking fight Fury vs Wilder was. AJ will get battered by Fury.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thing is if Clubfoot is playing no matter how good the internet speed - It always looks like it's buffering and slowing down...because of him :D

Schurk

Post by Schurk »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:14 pm
Thing is if Clubfoot is playing no matter how good the internet speed - It always looks like it's buffering and slowing down...because of him :D
Man it's still not that easy to find a proper smooth running live stream in 2021. The thing is that the buffering does not only drive me crazy but live betting with the bookmakers on betting.co.uk is almost pointless too.

nut flush gooner

Schurk wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:59 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:14 pm
Man it's still not that easy to find a proper smooth running live stream in 2021. The thing is that the buffering does not only drive me crazy but live betting with the bookmakers on betting.co.uk is almost pointless too.
Thats down to your internet speed. To support several devices you need fibre at least. The basic broadband speed of 10mbs or less will never be enough. Never have a problem streaming onto an 8 year old pc. The only problem I sometimes have os casting over to a HD tv but it doesn't happen often.

nut flush gooner

Has anyone been in contact with Clummo lately? Streams are not generally working with some signage that looks like Russian on a lot of the channels.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:37 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:06 am
The website is now live. Thanks to those that did some testing for me yesterday. 8)

There are no ads, popups, spywear, malware or anything else nefarious. It will simply be good links to our matches. Hopefully in return I'll see plenty of donations for my charity fundraising. :D

Donations don't have to be large. If enough people chuck in a pound or two occasionally then the total will soon start to rise.

I've raised over £30k doing this kind of thing in various guises with a number of users from the Online Gooner being part of it along the way. Maybe they would like to post and confirm my honesty and the quality of the service I've provided in the past?

Knowing myself the website will probably grow and evolve as the season progresses but for now it's ready.

https://continuum.watch

Thank you.
Is anyone else having the Screen Flashing problem when they try to log in yo the VIP Area? :cry:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

No. You can still contact Clummo if there's a problem. I couldn't log in at first but he sorted it.