Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by nut flush gooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:51 pm
Freezing and buffering is usually caused by wi-fi drop out. Your wi-fi connection is lost due to poor connection or interference so your device uses up the data stored in it's buffer. The screen will freeze or the video will buffer until you reconnect to the stream.

With regards to the screen notification in Russian, those sources are 2 connections only. If 2 people are already using that link you won't be able to access it. I'll start marking those sources from now on.

I'll continue with the website as many users don't have issues but obviously the choice is yours as to whether you continue to use it yourselves.
Thanks for clarifying, I have had buffering issues for the last few matches that were on BT. Conversely, both the Joshua and Fury fights streamed perfectly onto my TV.

My internet setup is sky fibre who when we upgraded this year gave us signal booster boxes for each room we watch TV in. The PC is literally 2 feet away from the box, so I would be surprised if there is any drop out these days.

Will tune in for the Ashes this week and play it by ear. Don't mean to sound like a whinging old git, but I think there needs to be some feedback. It's a very good website overall.

BTW OB, Cricket Schmicket produced two of the most iconic sporting moments in the last 50 years in 2019. Both the ODI World Cup final that went to a super over, and Ben Stokes epic one-man crusade to turn the Aussies over at Headingly was legendary. I would put the World Cup final up there with Anfield 89, it was pure theatre. Try watching, you might get hooked. :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I was only joking mate! :D :wink:

I enjoy watching the 20/20's mostly, but enjoy the Internationals live - a colleague from work who is a total cricket fanatic converted me (He is from Bangladesh and one mean bowler himself) so we go to live matches whenever we can and he explains the rules, I do enjoy the atmosphere and a summer day/evening with sandwiches and beer! :D . I always enjoy it when Ingerland can beat the Aussies which sadly isn't that often.

Love India - Their players (for me) especially the bowlers are on another level.

nut flush gooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:41 am
I was only joking mate! :D :wink:

I enjoy watching the 20/20's mostly, but enjoy the Internationals live - a colleague from work who is a total cricket fanatic converted me (He is from Bangladesh and one mean bowler himself) so we go to live matches whenever we can and he explains the rules, I do enjoy the atmosphere and a summer day/evening with sandwiches and beer! :D . I always enjoy it when Ingerland can beat the Aussies which sadly isn't that often.

Love India - Their players (for me) especially the bowlers are on another level.
I know you were pulling my leg. Cricket can be a very messy day out, I was at Lords last summer in £100+ seats. Everyone was pissed as a fart playing drinking games. One Indian chap, didn't have a pint to neck in one. So he picked up a wine bottle and did it. Quite a sight you don't expect to see at the home of cricket!

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Feedback of any kind is always welcome, I've said that before.

Never underestimate wifi interference no matter how close devices are to your router. I get buffering whenever my wife uses her hairdryer upstairs or my daughter uses the microwave in the kitchen! :lol:

Also routers have many wifi channels and are shipped all using the same frequency. You can get clashes from your neighbour's routers if they share the same band. Changing frequency in the router settings can help with that.

Unplugging your router for a couple of minutes is good practice. This flushes the DNS cache and will help with all devices not just those used for streaming. A good habit to get into on a regular basis. Particularly leading upto a game.

Changing your DNS from default to one's like Google DNS or OpenDNS to loosen up your ISP's restrictions is also a good idea. It's the very first thing I do whenever I change my ISP.

These are all very simple tasks anyone can do and I recommend to everyone regardless of what they use the internet for.

I'm always willing to help and advise however and whenever I can. I may not be on here anymore but people can always email me or join the WhatsApp group. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner

A bit of feedback for the site. For me I can't see BT1 going into the sports tab, but when I used the ashes link and clicked into BT all ok.

Fingers crossed for the Ashes, come on England!

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:19 pm
Easy link :

https://continuum.watch
Thank you for your latest donation OBG.

:cheers: :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Available in PPV/Special Events if anyone is remotely interested.

:roll: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:16 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:19 pm
Easy link :

https://continuum.watch
Thank you for your latest donation OBG.

:cheers: :barscarf:

No worries mate! Just wish it could be more... Hopefully after Crimbo :cheers: :D

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Cheers StuartL for your recent donation. Much appreciated mate! :cheers:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:32 pm
Cheers StuartL for your recent donation. Much appreciated mate! :cheers:
No problem :barscarf:

Thanks for the continue excellent service my friend :bestmates:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Also thank you to Wibble.

These extra donations are very much appreciated, particularly considering the time of year.

:barscarf: :cheers:

nut flush gooner

Thanks for the Ashes streams mate, will take a look at the Invincibles program over the next few days.

Also chucked another small donation over. Merry Xmas.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:08 am
Thanks for the Ashes streams mate, will take a look at the Invincibles program over the next few days.

Nice one, thank you. :cheers:

The first part of the Wenger video is all about the French Fraud but the second half is more interesting imo.

One thing I wasn't aware of was the fact that we only arrived for the CL final 15 minutes before kick off and uefa refused to delay the start. Roads were closed so Barcelona could get to the ground and we were left to fend for ourselves in the traffic!

nut flush gooner

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:27 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:08 am

Nice one, thank you. :cheers:

The first part of the Wenger video is all about the French Fraud but the second half is more interesting imo.

One thing I wasn't aware of was the fact that we only arrived for the CL final 15 minutes before kick off and uefa refused to delay the start. Roads were closed so Barcelona could get to the ground and we were left to fend for ourselves in the traffic!
I got to the CL final an hour plus before, it took nearly 45 mins to get in. There was a fence ringed all the way round the stadium where they were checking tickets, creating huge bottle necks. They totally lost control, people were getting crushed and could have been hurt.

But yes, the Wenger video should be a good watch, and thanks again. Will be good to watch Norwich away given it's not on sky/BT.