Streaming Advice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: Streaming Advice

Post by A11M11 »

Getting in was a pain and leaving after where we were shoved down a narrow alleyway lined by riot police itching for a fight wasn't fun either.
Shame because the build up with the Barcelona supporters had been great fun.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We had no issues getting in that night. Had a blast before the game in Pagalle where we were based. Had some great craic too with the Barca fans and the French riot cops. Not a problem at all. :lol:

But then I find if you don't act the cùnt you don't get treated like a cùnt. :D :wink:

If only the stupid fucking selfish attention whore Lehmann cùnt hadn't fucked us up in the 19th minute..... Stupid prick cost us two CL trophies. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:57 pm
We had no issues getting in that night. Had a blast before the game in Pagalle where we were based. Had some great craic too with the Barca fans and the French riot cops. Not a problem at all. :lol:

But then I find if you don't act the cùnt you don't get treated like a cùnt. :D :wink:

If only the stupid fucking selfish attention whore Lehmann cùnt hadn't fucked us up in the 19th minute..... Stupid prick cost us two CL trophies. :censored:
True Dat.

:banghead:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

If you was in Pigalle, surprised you made it to the game tbh with all the “temptation” that way!

:D :lol: :lol: :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

If you was in Pigalle, surprised you made it to the game tbh with all the “temptation” that way!

:lol:

It was a close run thing mate! :lol: :wink:

One of my mate must have spent €500 on blowjobs in the space of 36 hours! All with the one really good looking hooker. He was like a man obsessed! :lol:

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:06 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

One of my mate must have spent €500 on blowjobs in the space of 36 hours! All with the one really good looking hooker. He was like a man obsessed! :lol:
Well, that must have been a draining experience. Badum Tish. :D :D :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:06 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well, that must have been a draining experience. Badum Tish. :D :D :D :D
:lol: :lol:

nut flush gooner

Message for clummo, both UK streams not working. The only one that is in Thai.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:19 pm
There are 10 streams, not every stream will work for everyone. That's why I add so many options. Make sure you refresh so that you have them all.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Looks like the authorities are starting the new year with a fresh bout of stream blocking. Using a VPN set to a non UK server opens them up.

Beyond my control I'm afraid.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:23 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:19 pm
There are 10 streams, not every stream will work for everyone. That's why I add so many options. Make sure you refresh so that you have them all.
My Taiwanese has improved dramatically :D I now know how to sy:

Clive is a CUN.T

and

That Ref is taking back handers! :D

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:41 pm
Looks like the authorities are starting the new year with a fresh bout of stream blocking. Using a VPN set to a non UK server opens them up.

Got a stream from you today for the chavs game and it worked fine albeit with a couple of refreshers. As for the VPN idea, as an old git I'll need that explained to me in simple words!

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Red Snapper wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:48 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

Got a stream from you today for the chavs game and it worked fine albeit with a couple of refreshers. As for the VPN idea, as an old git I'll need that explained to me in simple words!
As simple as possible..... :lol:

All major internet providers have the ability to block access to any website or web source they wish. Periodically they have a run of doing this for Premier League and Champions League games. It begins around kick off time of the first match of the day and ends after the final whistle of the last match. Some of the sources I use are direct streams from official services so aren't included in these blocks. (True Premier Football from Thailand is an example)

An easy way around these blocks is to spoof your location so it appears that you are not in the UK but actually somewhere else in the world.

A VPN (Virtual Private Network) works by you connecting to a server in another country which in turn connects to the stream source, thus circumventing any said blocks.

There are many free VPNs available but because you are connecting to another server as a "bridge" to the stream source your internet speed will take a hit. Free services don't offer a great speed to start with so you'll not have a great experience using any of those. Chrome browser actually have free VPN extensions available from it's webstore but I have no personal experience with any of them so can't comment on performance.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/vpn

Paid services offer far greater connection with practically no drop in speed. They also have servers in many more countries so choosing somewhere close to home will also help with speed. (My preference is always Belgium or Holland)

Premium VPNs aren't exactly expensive though. You can get excellent services for as little as £1 or £2 per month, the longer the subscription the lower the price. They can include anything up to 10 simultanious connections so splitting the cost would be even cheaper. (A few services even actually offer unlimited connections)

Some recommendations of services I have actually used myself are...

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com
https://windscribe.com
https://privatevpn.com

There are many others but these are 3 that I use with no issues and good performance.

If anything needs explaining further just ask. :D

nut flush gooner

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:51 am
Red Snapper wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:48 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

As simple as possible..... :lol:

All major internet providers have the ability to block access to any website or web source they wish. Periodically they have a run of doing this for Premier League and Champions League games. It begins around kick off time of the first match of the day and ends after the final whistle of the last match. Some of the sources I use are direct streams from official services so aren't included in these blocks. (True Premier Football from Thailand is an example)

An easy way around these blocks is to spoof your location so it appears that you are not in the UK but actually somewhere else in the world.

A VPN (Virtual Private Network) works by you connecting to a server in another country which in turn connects to the stream source, thus circumventing any said blocks.

There are many free VPNs available but because you are connecting to another server as a "bridge" to the stream source your internet speed will take a hit. Free services don't offer a great speed to start with so you'll not have a great experience using any of those. Chrome browser actually have free VPN extensions available from it's webstore but I have no personal experience with any of them so can't comment on performance.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/vpn

Paid services offer far greater connection with practically no drop in speed. They also have servers in many more countries so choosing somewhere close to home will also help with speed. (My preference is always Belgium or Holland)

Premium VPNs aren't exactly expensive though. You can get excellent services for as little as £1 or £2 per month, the longer the subscription the lower the price. They can include anything up to 10 simultanious connections so splitting the cost would be even cheaper. (A few services even actually offer unlimited connections)

Some recommendations of services I have actually used myself are...

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com
https://windscribe.com
https://privatevpn.com

There are many others but these are 3 that I use with no issues and good performance.

If anything needs explaining further just ask. :D
Clummo, are you saying that by getting a VPN we will be able to see all the streams, including the English ones on BT Sport?

I have been meaning to get a VPN for a while, but online bookies don't like them. Can you switch a VPN on and off as and when you need them?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Yes you can switch on and off when you want to. A lot of services also have something called Split Tunnelling where you have the VPN permanently on but you select which apps/programs actually use it.

It's how I can watch DAZN. I'm permanently connected to a Canadian server but only have the DAZN website and Android app enabled through split tunnelling.

As an aside a VPN connected to a USA server will give you access to Netflix in the USA and other such services.