Mikel Arteta, success or failure? - Merged thread.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Will he ?

Have a statue erected after 30 glorious years service?
9%
Be a success, pick up a few trophies and put the club back on an even keel?
27%
Be a moderate success, before handing over to a more high profile successor?
20%
Be an utter fucking disaster?
45%

Total votes: 101

BobbyPires7

Re: Mikel Arteta, success or failure? - Merged thread.

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:10 pm
Little, fat, small mouthed hairy cùnt. :roll:

https://twitter.com/richardajkeys/statu ... 7162957824

We must be doing something right cos all the haters are popping their heads up again. :barscarf:
In his pomp he was a sex pest. Now he looks like a retired performing chimp. Trying to take the moral high ground when you are a) a confirmed sex pest (Sky sacked him for it) b) shagged his daughter’s mate whilst his wife was battling cancer c) a chimp in a suit and d) taking coin from a Middle East regime with the worst human rights record. It’s utterly laughable. The bloke’s a talentless prick. A digital wanker in an analogue age. Fuck off back to the Planet of the Apes you *word censored*.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:07 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

We must be doing something right cos all the haters are popping their heads up again. :barscarf:
In his pomp he was a sex pest. Now he looks like a retired performing chimp. Trying to take the moral high ground when you are a) a confirmed sex pest (Sky sacked him for it) b) shagged his daughter’s mate whilst his wife was battling cancer c) a chimp in a suit and d) taking coin from a Middle East regime with the worst human rights record. It’s utterly laughable. The bloke’s a talentless prick. A digital wanker in an analogue age. Fuck off back to the Planet of the Apes you *word censored*.

:lol: :lol:
Brilliant.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Clummo99 wrote:
That’s as maybe, but I am still entitled to my opinion :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

I called the SexPest Molester Out on Twitter and they have suspended my account!... I mean FFS You tell the Truth and get penalised.

:banghead: :box: :cussing:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:42 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

I called the SexPest Molester Out on Twitter and they have suspended my account!... I mean FFS You tell the Truth and get penalised.

:banghead: :box: :cussing:
:coffeespit:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

The bloke actually asks Keown "Did he offend you?"

I mean WTAF!!

What exactly does Arteta do on the touchline that could possibly "offend" anyone that's watching?

Jumping up and down. Waving his arms in the air. Moving around on the touchline. If any poor soul finds that stuff offensive then they shouldn't watch football and seriously consider getting some psychological counselling.

This molehill will soon be the size of Everest and they won't be happy until MA gets a touchline ban or something.

Truly sad and totally pathetic rhetoric just to fill airtime. :lol:

COYG :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:46 pm

I mean WTAF!!

What exactly does Arteta do on the touchline that could possibly "offend" anyone that's watching?

Jumping up and down. Waving his arms in the air. Moving around on the touchline. If any poor soul finds that stuff offensive then they shouldn't watch football and seriously consider getting some psychological counselling.

This molehill will soon be the size of Everest and they won't be happy until MA gets a touchline ban or something.

The double standards of the media is mental.

The odds are he'll get a ban if he does it again yet all the other fuckwits will get away with it.

Anyway it's great to see everyone hating us again.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clummo99 wrote:

I mean WTAF!!

Mourinho was doing that years ago....but he was labelled special one FFS

Been supporting the Arsenal for many years and media is totally biased against us...

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:00 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

I mean WTAF!!

Been supporting the Arsenal for many years and media is totally biased against us...
I wouldn’t have it any other way, love it being us against the world :barscarf: :wink:

Makes the victories even more sweeter, knowing it hurts so many people deep inside.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:49 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
That’s as maybe, but I am still entitled to my opinion :rubchin:
:coffeespit:

Top quality. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:55 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

I mean WTAF!!

I wouldn’t have it any other way, love it being us against the world :barscarf: :wink:

Makes the victories even more sweeter, knowing it hurts so many people deep inside.
This ^^^^^

I loved the GG days especially because it fucked off so many media twats that we were successful. 8)

The media have always been and always will be mostly a pack of hypocritical cuntbags. :censored:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Did he have an issue with the antics of Ferguson, Klopp, Mourinho and Guardiola on the touchline? Did he fuck!
I hope we do the double just to fuck him off even more!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:20 pm
Did he have an issue with the antics of Ferguson, Klopp, Mourinho and Guardiola on the touchline? Did he fuck!
I hope we do the double just to fuck him off even more!
Exactly that. Fergie standing there next to the linesman or 4th official pointing to his watch. Klopp running on to the pitch and chest bumping the keeper against Everton when the match was still live. Maureen shushing the Mickeys fans at Wembley and nearly inciting a fight. Pep going ape shit at Anfield every season. I haven't seen Arteta do anything on a par with any of that, and yet all of those other c.unts had it laughed off as being their passion. Maureen was so bad in his behaviour to refs he caused them to get death threats and even retire from the game

As for Richard Keys - the last time he was relevant was when Roland Rat was a superstar!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:55 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

I mean WTAF!!

Yes agree totaly