AFTV gone too far

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wilson2.0

Re: AFTV gone too far

Post by wilson2.0 »

People watch this the same reason they watch the X factor auditions - its a train wreck. AFTV is the most popular tv fan channel in the world & its mostly other fans tuning in to watch the meltdown when we get a bad result. I just had a glance at the most viewed clips and they are all heavy defeats.

Apparently Robbie does alright money wise out of it. That's why he is so quick to bin people who make a controversial statement. He protects his cash cow

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

xgtdec wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:05 am
can someone explain the blud and fam thing......AFTV do it, that spud lad on you tube does it, is it a london thing....a football thing??
i think its a retard thing.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:02 pm
xgtdec wrote:
can someone explain the blud and fam thing......AFTV do it, that spud lad on you tube does it, is it a london thing....a football thing??
:D :D :D

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The DT match interview rants are still on AFTV, no sign of Robbie starting to delete them, even though he's lost 200,000 folowers since DT was jailed again. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: The Best of DT complcation video is still up on YT FFS! :box: :censored:

Hopefully Arsenal decide to act against this embarrassment of a media channel & all Gooners unsubscribe from encouraging this crap any further. The club also shouldn't be giving any of these micro celebrity twats any tickets for games in future. :barscarf:

Wonder if their sponsors are considering pulling out, You Tube should also pull the plug! :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:02 pm
xgtdec wrote:
:lol: :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

There is a Video on You Tube showing the Date & Time on a bona fide Twitter account that AFTV knew about the Crime/Court Case as far back as 12th November 2021, a member of the accused's family asked the Robbie Lyle of AFTV for help to fund an appeal.

Stinks to high heaven...I hope people have the sense to unsubscribe / leave in their droves the circus has gone on long enough, it interviews the same people all the time and is not representative of a broad spectrum of Arsenal Fans and all it does is make us look BAD.

We Gooners take enough shyte as it is from all sides (especially the media) I thought AFTV was supposed to re-dress that balance, but it really has become a money spinner by giving Global (Non-UK) Gooners the impression that it is the voice of Arsenal Fans at games, it is anything but.

The relevant bit starts at 2mins 14 secs... (Forget the rest).

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GisooxDa--s