CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: CoronaVirus Latest

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:20 pm
StuartL wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:01 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:54 pm
Norfolk school children Covid rates soar to record high with one in 20 infected

Covid rates for secondary school pupils were the highest rate recorded in Norfolk for any age group since the pandemic began. - Credit: Press Association
One in 20 young people at secondary pupils are estimated to have had coronavirus last week, according to estimates.
It is the second week in a row that Covid rates among Norfolk school children hit a record high.
Whats more
Some 4.6pc of children in school years 7 to 11 are likely to have had Covid last week, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

And it don't make your teeth drop out.

However I phoned my dentist this morning to check that my wife and i are still registered . They confirmed that we were and said she would fit us in for a check up but if we haven't got a date before new year to phone in january . After that she inquired "" Are you in any pain "
You showed your wisdom and a bit of gumption there too :rubchin:

:lol: :high5:

:rubchin:

I'm guessing they play Banjo music at your dentists then?

:D

:popcorn:

Bit of string tied around the door handle mate :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:53 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

Covid rates for secondary school pupils were the highest rate recorded in Norfolk for any age group since the pandemic began. - Credit: Press Association
One in 20 young people at secondary pupils are estimated to have had coronavirus last week, according to estimates.
It is the second week in a row that Covid rates among Norfolk school children hit a record high.
Whats more
Some 4.6pc of children in school years 7 to 11 are likely to have had Covid last week, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

However I phoned my dentist this morning to check that my wife and i are still registered . They confirmed that we were and said she would fit us in for a check up but if we haven't got a date before new year to phone in january . After that she inquired "" Are you in any pain "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brings a whole new meaning to "Shut That Door" :D :wink:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:17 pm
StuartL wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

Whats more

Everard……

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:17 pm
StuartL wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

Whats more

Everard……

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oh! Stop Boasting Will Ya! :?

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:41 am

Can’t help it DB 10 has a way with words

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

As the coronavirus pandemic unfolded last year I said that the response of Boris Johnson and his government was criminally incompetent.

The report published this week just backs up my view.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

Whats more

Most kinds I've spoken don't wish ot want the blessed vaccine, to TBH they will have there own immunity anyhow.
This I really cannot fathom out..........why a Gov would want or wish to vaccinate children.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:16 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

So, DB turns you On then does he??? :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:07 pm
StuartL wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Yes. Yes, he does.

Mmmmmm..... :sex:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:28 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:07 pm
StuartL wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Yes. Yes, he does.

Mmmmmm..... :sex:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

Stuart you Slut. :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Everyone needs to start waking up to the threat of this virus again pretty quick.
I fear we are sleep walking into a really big problem which is totally avoidable.

Facts:
Cases among older people are 7x higher in the U.K. than most other European countries

Hospital admissions are 6x higher

Deaths are 3x higher

Only a matter of time until more restrictions will have to be brought back. As I say all totally avoidable if there had been a bit more discipline with mask wearing, vaccine take up etc.
I’m just saying all this now so the usual deniers don’t start shouting their usual hindsight crap in a couple of months time.

nut flush gooner

Re: CoronaVirus Latestf

Post by nut flush gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:22 am
Everyone needs to start waking up to the threat of this virus again pretty quick.
I fear we are sleep walking into a really big problem which is totally avoidable.

Facts:
Cases among older people are 7x higher in the U.K. than most other European countries

Hospital admissions are 6x higher

Deaths are 3x higher

Only a matter of time until more restrictions will have to be brought back. As I say all totally avoidable if there had been a bit more discipline with mask wearing, vaccine take up etc.
I’m just saying all this now so the usual deniers don’t start shouting their usual hindsight crap in a couple of months time.
I was at the match last night, it was absolute carnage. Tickets where failing left right and centre with people having to go to the box office to get duplicate tickets for ground entry. Add to that the total disregard people have for others and a lack of mask wearing, inside the ground and on public transport suggests to me that this virus has got loads of legs left in it.

The rest of Europe have the Delta variant licked, so why can our government not implement a few common sense mandates including masks and vaccine passports which have now started in Wales and Scotland. If their case numbers fall out of line with England I hope Boris takes note. It blows my mind that some fucking twat who doesn’t have a medical reason for not being vaccinated think its his/her god given right to go to Arsenal and just help the cycle of infections continue.

shu

Post by shu »

Look with the COVID have the booster jab and get on with your life or don’t , natures way of dealing with our ageing whinging population .

Bard , Anne Boleyn was born just up the road from here and guess what , yes 6 firkin fingers :D

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

shu wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:45 pm
Look with the COVID have the booster jab and get on with your life or don’t , natures way of dealing with our ageing whinging population .

Bard , Anne Boleyn was born just up the road from here and guess what , yes 6 firkin fingers :D
What you mean nature's way of creating a virus in a lab and then covering up how it managed to rip through a city, then around the world?

What a ridiculous line of thinking. Not only that I am now convinced that the Chinese were soo pissed off with Trump this was their way of punishing the West with minimum collateral damage on their side, and the fact you don't care about COVID is exactly what they want to hear.