CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:05 am
HOLY FUCK!!!

If you do read this (From the BBC News Online) Prepared to be 'shocked'. Unless of course I am being naive.

It reports / reveals what the Chinese Government have been doing to the Uyghurs; individuals and whole families with the slightest connection to the Islamic faith.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/85qiht ... tion-camps
Nothing new OBG been going on for years ..remember Ozil speaking out....and the club shitting themselves because may miss some merchandise sales in China

Basically the world turns a blind eye.....

shu

Post by shu »

Bard , I don’t care , panic panic panic Monkey pox is heading up the A11 to Norfolk .

Also Gunner Rob , it’s heading to you and guess what Boris introduced it (announced at a party ) after Brexit .

Well done DB , yes very clever you know your geography . :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:38 pm
Jesus those poor Ukrainians. Imagine hiding in a bomb shelter for weeks; hungry, cold, no electricity, no light, no heat, no food, friends and maybe even family missing or dead, the terrible sounds of shooting and bombing overhead, and in walks.......

.....fucking Bono and starts singing at you. :shock:

:cry: :banghead:

Bono you heartless bastard. These people have suffered enough! :censored:
Quality.... :D :D :D

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

shu wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 7:20 pm
Anyone for monkey pox , Gunner Rob ?
Too late for Bale ....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A Worthy Speech that tells it like it is; The Tories are a Facist Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVZ3QwA5wy8

:box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:13 pm
A Worthy Speech that tells it like it is; The Tories are a Facist Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVZ3QwA5wy8

:box:
All I kept thinking was "15 year old school boy at debating club". :lol: :wink:

Very telling that her/his/their/its/whatever's woke/ big speech was made in front of about ten people and one of them was asleep! :lol:

You can also bet your bollocks given the opportunity she/he/they/fucking whatever/ would be just as corrupt and money grubbing as any of the tory scum she's having a go at. ALL POLITICIANS ARE LYING CORRUPT THEIVING SCUM. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They probably wouldn't have permitted the speech had it been a Full House and I don't mean the Bar! :D

Thing is as much as we make fun, the truth lies in there and how we have all been hood winked (I said "winked" :wink: ) and that the Tories (as would all or any of the other political parties would have done) is under the guise of Laws passed for the greater good during the Pandemic Crisis have been used to restrict our freedoms (yeah! riiiight) even further.

ALL Politicians Are Liars and as corrupt as they come agreed, even though some do start out with best intentions, but as well know eventually they have to Sell-Out if they want any kind of career.

I liked her rhetoric though, but yes she is wearing comfortable shoes :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Frankie Boyle does a brief intro to Power & Politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRTt3ZNn1R4

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:27 pm
They probably wouldn't have permitted the speech had it been a Full House and I don't mean the Bar! :D

Thing is as much as we make fun, the truth lies in there and how we have all been hood winked (I said "winked" :wink: ) and that the Tories (as would all or any of the other political parties would have done) is under the guise of Laws passed for the greater good during the Pandemic Crisis have been used to restrict our freedoms (yeah! riiiight) even further.

ALL Politicians Are Liars and as corrupt as they come agreed, even though some do start out with best intentions, but as well know eventually they have to Sell-Out if they want any kind of career.

hey hold on a minute - I am sick of hearing brainwashed people like yourself fall for the rubbish that the Tories have done the same as all other political parties would have done.

the fact is that the current UK Tory government is the most corrupt in history led by a fat, lying, criminal bastard who should have been forced out of office months ago. most of the country go along with what the Eton idiot says because they are fed a stream of propaganda by our right wing media.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE WAKE UP!!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

hey hold on a minute - I am sick of hearing brainwashed people like yourself fall for the rubbish that the Tories have done the same as all other political parties would have done.

the fact is that the current UK Tory government is the most corrupt in history led by a fat, lying, criminal bastard who should have been forced out of office months ago. most of the country go along with what the Eton idiot says because they are fed a stream of propaganda by our right wing media.
WTF are you on about? I said ALL politicians are liars and corrupt. You really need to read and "Understand" something when you read it.

The only thing you managed to get right is that the Tories are utterly corrupt, as for Boris he should be given the Mussolini treatment from a lampost.

And as for 'brainwashed' you need to take a long - no make that Very Long look in the mirror.. then WAKE-THE-FUCK=UP! From your coma.

You come on here waffling and throwing remarks around like a tantrum child...

The Tories Have Done what All parties have done and continue to do - bend the British people over and fuck them up the shitter....The fat cun.t in no 10 refuses to budge even though he is Guilty on all counts as charged.... is that getting through to you?

Try reading posts properly in future.

:roll:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61729392

Cineworld has cancelled all UK screenings of a film about the daughter of the Prophet Muhammad, after it prompted protests outside some cinemas.
The cinema chain said it made the decision "to ensure the safety of our staff and customers".

The Bolton Council of Mosques called the film "blasphemous" and sectarian.

Whatever happened to free speech?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:13 pm

Cineworld has cancelled all UK screenings of a film about the daughter of the Prophet Muhammad, after it prompted protests outside some cinemas.
The cinema chain said it made the decision "to ensure the safety of our staff and customers".

I'm all about multiculturalism, but if these fundamentalist fucktards want to live under some version of Sharia law then they should go live in a country where that is the actual, you know, law. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Get a grip Rob mate ffs. ALL politicians are lying cheating corrupt scum. ALL OF THEM. EVERY PARTY. EVERY MP. :roll:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

I'm all about multiculturalism, but if these fundamentalist fucktards want to live under some version of Sharia law then they should go live in a country where that is the actual, you know, law. :roll:
Reviews suggest it’s a shit film anyway so I’d imagine ticket sales would be poor and Cineworld probably decided defending free speech wasn’t worth having their employees beheaded :lol: …. Now if it was Top Gun Maverick, I reckon they’d go with profits over staff safety all day long or maybe I’m just cynical :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Reviews suggest it’s a shit film anyway so I’d imagine ticket sales would be poor and Cineworld probably decided defending free speech wasn’t worth having their employees beheaded :lol: …. Now if it was Top Gun Maverick, I reckon they’d go with profits over staff safety all day long or maybe I’m just cynical :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good One AND Very True.

Maybe they should have cast Tom Cruise in the lead role of the movie they all want banned...? :rubchin: