CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: CoronaVirus / Adolf Putin / The Apocalypse etc

Post by A11M11 »

In that case I’m out for a few of Norfolks best craft bitters with an amoxicillin chaser

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:39 am
In that case I’m out for a few of Norfolks best craft bitters with an amoxicillin chaser
🍻😎

PS I am not medically qualified. :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:55 pm
The practice nurse did her thing and it seems that I am clear of covid . Still feel as rough as a badger's arse though but it's no alcohol for 7 days whilst the antibiotics take their time .
I will be as grumpy as Augie by Wednesday .
Glad to hear its not COVID, mate. :barscarf:

I say go with the booze - and I actually am a qualified doctor.

*I am not a qualified doctor.

shu

Post by shu »

You can’t be as grumpy as him , he must be devastated that Calvert Lewin didn’t score a hatful and Jesus nil :D

shu

Post by shu »

You can’t be as grumpy as him , he must be devastated that Calvert Lewin didn’t score a hatful and Jesus nil :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:35 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:01 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:28 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:27 pm
They probably wouldn't have permitted the speech had it been a Full House and I don't mean the Bar! :D

Thing is as much as we make fun, the truth lies in there and how we have all been hood winked (I said "winked" :wink: ) and that the Tories (as would all or any of the other political parties would have done) is under the guise of Laws passed for the greater good during the Pandemic Crisis have been used to restrict our freedoms (yeah! riiiight) even further.

ALL Politicians Are Liars and as corrupt as they come agreed, even though some do start out with best intentions, but as well know eventually they have to Sell-Out if they want any kind of career.

I liked her rhetoric though, but yes she is wearing comfortable shoes :D
hey hold on a minute - I am sick of hearing brainwashed people like yourself fall for the rubbish that the Tories have done the same as all other political parties would have done.

the fact is that the current UK Tory government is the most corrupt in history led by a fat, lying, criminal bastard who should have been forced out of office months ago. most of the country go along with what the Eton idiot says because they are fed a stream of propaganda by our right wing media.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE WAKE UP!!!
Get a grip Rob mate ffs. ALL politicians are lying cheating corrupt scum. ALL OF THEM. EVERY PARTY. EVERY MP. :roll:
I think I got it pretty much spot on :D
:lol:

Certainly your description of Boris "Trump-Lite" Johnson was bang on. :lol: 8)
But the rest!?

Completely Off Target. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:39 am
Nothing like playing it close to one's chest :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Interesting Interview with (Journalist) John Pilger on Russia's Invasion of The Ukraine and other topics like Julian Assange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9pEotvlW-s

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:58 pm
Interesting Interview with (Journalist) John Pilger on Russia's Invasion of The Ukraine and other topics like Julian Assange

Personally, I couldn't give a fuck about what's going on in Ukraine.
What does sicken me is Western hypocrisy, the yanks occupy 2/3 of Syria, the SAS where committing "war crimes" on an alarming scale in Afghanistan, yet the Yanks and Brit governments have the audacity to criticise Putin!
Also I wouldn't trust Zelensky as far as I could throw him!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:31 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

What does sicken me is Western hypocrisy, the yanks occupy 2/3 of Syria, the SAS where committing "war crimes" on an alarming scale in Afghanistan, yet the Yanks and Brit governments have the audacity to criticise Putin!
Well said Sid...a lot of shit double standards going on....
Looks like they want this war to continue to me.....much more to this than people know

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

goonersid wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:14 pm
goonersid wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Looks like they want this war to continue to me.....much more to this than people know
It's all about Money (& Power) in the end, but as always it is the Innocent who Suffer.

Just watching an excellent Spy Drama based in the 1960's when the Cold War was really getting into its stride; Germany was still divided by the Berlin Wall, the KGB and the CIA were up to all kinds of evil (including those cun.ts the Stasi in Eastern Berlin) and again it was the ordinary people / public who suffered; I mean both the KGB and CIA were experts in threatening and blackmailing people with "FEAR".

It is Called "TOTEMS" and would highly recommend for viewing.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:02 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:14 pm
goonersid wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

It's all about Money (& Power) in the end, but as always it is the Innocent who Suffer.

Just watching an excellent Spy Drama based in the 1960's when the Cold War was really getting into its stride; Germany was still divided by the Berlin Wall, the KGB and the CIA were up to all kinds of evil (including those cun.ts the Stasi in Eastern Berlin) and again it was the ordinary people / public who suffered; I mean both the KGB and CIA were experts in threatening and blackmailing people with "FEAR".

It is Called "TOTEMS" and would highly recommend for viewing.
It's all about Money (& Power) in the end, but as always it is the Innocent who Suffer. Aint that the truth

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

There's always money to be made from war, munitions are big business . People are cannon fodder and if they ever find the way to reduce populations without affecting infrastructure countries will be overrun with little or no destruction.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:47 am
There's always money to be made from war, munitions are big business . People are cannon fodder and if they ever find the way to reduce populations without affecting infrastructure countries will be overrun with little or no destruction.
COVID worked pretty well.

If you can engineer it so that it only attacks certain ethnic groups via particular DNA or whatever………….