The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: The Official Willian Thread

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:06 pm
augie wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:44 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:31 pm
He has been dreadful since he joined us, but there's no doubt he was a fucking decent player and a regular match winner for the chavs!
I know he's getting on but surely that can't account for such a deterioration.

I remember wrighty saying that, "with all due respect to the other clubs, a part of me was left behind when I left Arsenal and I was never the same player".

It is possible that the same is happening here ? Personally I just believe that his best days are gone, and more importantly the motivation is no longer there. Just get rid already
That's understandable Augie, but to become utter shite overnite? WTF

Being shite is one thing, but his body language and effort is shocking, and that leads me to the motivation aspect - he has gone from a team expecting to be challenging for the top prizes, to a club with little proper ambition in a constant sleep walking state, and maybe that has demotivated him ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Or maybe he's just a chav cùnt stealing a last big payday before retiring into the inevitable decline of failing as a pundit and then going on to become an embarrassing attention starved celebidee dancing like a demented twat on ice or eating cats testicles in a jungle to entertain two geordie dwarves.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Willian: Arsenal midfielder subjected to racial abuse on social media

Last updated on 1 hour ago1 hour ago.
From the section Arsenal
Willian
Willian has played in England since 2013, having previously been with Chelsea
Arsenal midfielder Willian has revealed that he has been sent racist abuse on social media.

The 32-year-old Brazil international shared screenshots of abusive messages sent to him on Instagram.

"We cannot and will not let racist and hateful abuse become a normalised part of the game," Arsenal said.

In the past week, Manchester United's Anthony Martial has received abuse on Instagram and Arsenal's Eddie Nketiah has been targeted on Twitter.

A Twitter spokesperson said the account responsible for posting the Nketiah abuse had been "permanently suspended".

It was the second time in three weeks that Martial had been abused, while team-mates Marcus Rashford and Axel Tuanzebe have also faced racism online.

Manchester United said their position remained unchanged from a statement issued at the end of January, when they said they were "disgusted" at the abuse and urged social media platforms and regulatory authorities "to strengthen measures to prevent this kind of behaviour".

Willian showed his Instagram followers direct message threads from two different users sending racist abuse, in three separate messages.

The former Chelsea player wrote alongside the messages: "Something needs to change! The fight against racism continues."

An Arsenal spokesperson added: "We all need to work together to drive this behaviour out. This includes clubs, governing bodies, fans, media and politicians; but requires the help and commitment of social media companies.

"We commit to using our voice and network to strengthen measures and action taken by relevant authorities to punish those responsible for this abuse which affects us all. Where any individual is found to have an Arsenal membership, they will be banned."

On Thursday, Arsenal chief executive Vinai Venkatesham said social media abuse being directed at players and officials was "the biggest problem in the game at the moment".

Premier League referee Mike Dean notified police after his family received a number of threats, including death threats and abusive messages.

Earlier this month Facebook, which owns Instagram, said it would not ban a user who racially abused Swansea's Yan Dhanda.

British Asian Dhanda, 22, was abused on Instagram after his side's FA Cup defeat by Manchester City on 10 February.

In that case, Facebook said it had temporarily stopped the user from sending Instagram messages.

Speaking on 7 February, Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger said he has been subjected to "immense" racist abuse on social media.

He should NOT be racially abused that is just Not On...

But he is still a fuckinn shyte footballer though.

augie

Post by augie »

Again my feeling is that every single time a case like this is hyped in the media, it is only giving credit and attention to the retarded c.unts who are craving just that. Racism is wrong on every level there is, and I'm not for one second suggesting that ignoring the problem will make it go away, but it seems that for every case highlighted in the media, another 3 or 4 will spring from it and nothing good comes from that

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Thorny subject which BLM hasn't helped ,
There are ways of achieving things and their method is not the right one . All that they have done in their abrasive manner is put peoples backs up . Kick it out was already doing it's thing without creating the division that BLM has.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:04 am
Thorny subject which BLM hasn't helped ,
There are ways of achieving things and their method is not the right one . All that they have done in their abrasive manner is put peoples backs up . Kick it out was already doing it's thing without creating the division that BLM has.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

By far the best contribution he's made in the Arsenal shirt today........

....if he can carry on keeping it under his training top we've got the making of a superstar

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:39 pm

....if he can carry on keeping it under his training top we've got the making of a superstar
:lol:

Indeed, had a blinder

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:24 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:39 pm

:lol:

Indeed, had a blinder
Without a doubt his best contribution so far. 8)

fivetothree

Post by fivetothree »

I think the bloke is a massive p1ss taker and has just used us for a pay day. The chavs wouldn't give him a 3 year deal, so why the f**k did we?

Being sh1t is one thing. Not being arsed is another, and that is totally unforgivable. We should do everything we can to get this out in the summer, cant have 2 more years of this.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

fivetothree wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:23 pm
I think the bloke is a massive p1ss taker and has just used us for a pay day. The chavs wouldn't give him a 3 year deal, so why the f**k did we?

Being sh1t is one thing. Not being arsed is another, and that is totally unforgivable. We should do everything we can to get this out in the summer, cant have 2 more years of this.
Totally agree with above, he just cant be bothered.......big problem being arteta pushed like crazy to get him to Arsenal, and by fuck hes gonna play him......

otherwise people may start to think he dont know whats hes doing :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I there any chance the title of this thread could be changed to something more fitting:

Huff n Puff

Toilet Brush

The Walking Wheelchair

Lazy, Past It Chav Cu.nt

:rubchin:

I'm sure we can come up with something

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Or maybe....
Will he fuck as like!
Crusty Bog Brush
Old man Pepe
WilliWanker

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:42 pm
I there any chance the title of this thread could be changed to something more fitting:

Huff n Puff

Toilet Brush

The Walking Wheelchair

Lazy, Past It Chav Cu.nt

Your wish is my command!*

*within reason. I'm not roddaz ffs. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:24 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:42 pm

Huff n Puff

Toilet Brush

The Walking Wheelchair

Lazy, Past It Chav Cu.nt

Your wish is my command!*

*within reason. I'm not roddaz ffs. :lol: :wink:

:high5:

No one is like Rodders! Thank fuckk :lol: :wink: