The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: The Official Willian Huff n Puff chav crunt Thread

Post by A11M11 »

We will just have to suck it up and blow him out . If he don't want to be here tell him to find somewhere else.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:29 pm
We will just have to suck it up and blow him out . If he don't want to be here tell him to find somewhere else.
But who on earth would take him on the wages we're paying him - its going to be Ozil Mk II. I bet we have to pay to get shot of him

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

That's what I meant by suck it up , we have no choice if he misses Chelsea so much let Fulham have him.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Another Raul special with alleged kickbacks all round ,if he wanted to stay at Chelsea I'm sure he could have done but his agent wanted a large sign on fee and we are a sucker for that !
Now it could be that he is and Owned player IE they are given money when they are young to help their families out of the favela and in return are effectively owned and controlled by gangsters like a lot of South Americans and especially Brazilians Ronaldo /Chevez are two examples , in which case he may well be regretting leaving but I thought they had stamped that practice out nowadays .
Either way we need to shift both he and Pepe in the next window .

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Fair play to Willian for leaving the way he has. Cancelled contract, declined a big pay off, and actually apologised for not being very good.
If only other took note...
A class strategy, good luck back in Brazil.

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:07 pm
Fair play to Willian for leaving the way he has. Cancelled contract, declined a big pay off, and actually apologised for not being very good.

I'm in the same corner as a lot of the cynical posters on here when I say that I do not believe this story at all - the company is now privately owned with no obligation to publish accounts so how would we ever know for sure ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:40 am
Nos89 wrote:

I'm in the same corner as a lot of the cynical posters on here when I say that I do not believe this story at all - the company is now privately owned with no obligation to publish accounts so how would we ever know for sure ?
Yeah, me too, I don't believe all this nonsense for one minute. It will eventually come out years from now that we paid this chav shitsplat off. :roll:

Anyway, good riddance to one of the worst ever signings in the history of football. :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:49 am
augie wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:40 am
Nos89 wrote:

Yeah, me too, I don't believe all this nonsense for one minute. It will eventually come out years from now that we paid this chav shitsplat off. :roll:

Anyway, good riddance to one of the worst ever signings in the history of football. :censored:
First criteria of any signing should be....does he want to join?

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Nos89 wrote:
Have to agree.

He should never have handed a contract in the first place, and he may have got a pay off to leave, but he's off and that's the main thing. This one is all on the mugs that run our transfer negotiation!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I am Glad he's gone, but he Did get a Signing On Fee in the Millions didn't he? And then on £200 - £220 K a week... - Whether he declined a Big Pay Off or not is irrelevant for me...he'd already stolen a shed load by just walking (very slowly) on the pitch and making the team worse.

Good Riddance.

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:56 pm
I am Glad he's gone, but he Did get a Signing On Fee in the Millions didn't he? And then on £200 - £220 K a week... - Whether he declined a Big Pay Off or not is irrelevant for me...he'd already stolen a shed load by just walking (very slowly) on the pitch and making the team worse.

Good Riddance.
Exactly!

I'm glad the useless c.unt has gone too.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Bye bye fuckface

I couldn't give a shit if he walked away from his contract or not. He was shite when we signed him, got worse while he was here and was the latest Chav reject to offer sweet fuck all

Good fucking riddance

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

We will have to find some other useless prick to sign from them.

Are they still paying Winston Bogarde?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Frankly, I don't really care whether he took the clubs money, they offered it to him. The statement he issued apologising, and recognising he wasn't playing well and things not working out for him stands head and shoulders above anything we've heard come out of club for a good few years.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:56 pm

Good Riddance.
Got to be up there as one of the worst signings of the last 40 years.....