The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 10:46 am
The hilarious and sickening irony is this cùnt - only a couple of weeks ago after his goal against manure - was pontificating about being a leader, and the armband not being the only sign of a leader and generously letting us all know he would take the armband again if needed... :roll:

....and then last night he states quite categorically that the players did not stick to the manager's alleged "plan", whatever the fuck that was. :roll:

Why then did this "leader" not lead? Why then did he not set the tone and lead these players back to within the parameters of the manager's "plan". That's the role of a leader surely? So he has actually admitted he failed in his role as supposed "leader". :censored:

He is quite simply the weakest, most childish, selfish, useless cûnt in the team and a complete bullshitter to boot. :censored:
Spot on, I said this exact thing to a mate of mine. This veteran, who incredible as it seems, captains his country, provides absolutely no leadership or guidance to these youngsters. Instead he coasts around in the midfield expecting them to dig us out of the hole we are in. He is an absolute disgrace and he has now turned a shambolic, confidence lacking side into a toxic one. All those players must know how crap he is, hell we know just by watching him, they have to play with him, and they must be furious, wondering how this freeloader has the temerity to blame them.

And as for Arteta, he'll do nothing. What a mess huh, a self inflicted mess.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

xisstential wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
The hilarious and sickening irony is this cùnt - only a couple of weeks ago after his goal against manure - was pontificating about being a leader, and the armband not being the only sign of a leader and generously letting us all know he would take the armband again if needed... :roll:

....and then last night he states quite categorically that the players did not stick to the manager's alleged "plan", whatever the fuck that was. :roll:

Why then did this "leader" not lead? Why then did he not set the tone and lead these players back to within the parameters of the manager's "plan". That's the role of a leader surely? So he has actually admitted he failed in his role as supposed "leader". :censored:

He is quite simply the weakest, most childish, selfish, useless cûnt in the team and a complete bullshitter to boot. :censored:
Spot on, I said this exact thing to a mate of mine. This veteran, who incredible as it seems, captains his country, provides absolutely no leadership or guidance to these youngsters. Instead he coasts around in the midfield expecting them to dig us out of the hole we are in. He is an absolute disgrace and he has now turned a shambolic, confidence lacking side into a toxic one. All those players must know how crap he is, hell we know just by watching him, they have to play with him, and they must be furious, wondering how this freeloader has the temerity to blame them.

Both of those posts are bang on the money.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:24 pm
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Those 3 posts are absolutely Spot On old bean! :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 6:11 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:24 pm
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Those 3 posts are absolutely Spot On old bean! :D
:lol:

That's four in a row right there! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I get all Tingly in my nether regions (Rodders fashion) when I see a Quotes Tower taking shape ! :-P :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

*word censored*!!! :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 1:47 pm
:rubchin:

Clive? Or the quote towers?

Both? :shock:

:lol: :wink:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:00 pm
True and the trouble is and from what I have seen on Social Media this morning I'm amazed at how many people are calling Clive "Brave"
"Honest" & "Telling it Like It Is" ... I mean WTF? Has he now become the voice of Arteta!... It beggars belief.
Agree. How exactly has he told it like it is? How has he been brave? I don’t often agree with Rat Face and Carragob, but they were right saying he had been a disgrace in recent years and he should be as powerful on the pitch with performances as he was with words in an interview. The sooner Arsenal get rid of the poison that is Xhakash!t the better. Six years of doing fcuk all.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

arrgee wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:53 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:00 pm
True and the trouble is and from what I have seen on Social Media this morning I'm amazed at how many people are calling Clive "Brave"
"Honest" & "Telling it Like It Is" ... I mean WTF? Has he now become the voice of Arteta!... It beggars belief.
Agree. How exactly has he told it like it is? How has he been brave? I don’t often agree with Rat Face and Carragob, but they were right saying he had been a disgrace in recent years and he should be as powerful on the pitch with performances as he was with words in an interview. The sooner Arsenal get rid of the poison that is Xhakash!t the better. Six years of doing fcuk all.
Was he being ironic when he was pointing the finger of blame elsewhere ?

He needs to look in the mirror ( or highlights of our matches ) and see how little leadership, or combativenesses or drive or any other positive traits you would want and have a right to expect from an experienced, international player.

Absolute :censored:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Would like to have thought that was his Roy Keane on MUTV moment and was released from the club straight after that interview criticizing his teammates after contributing the square sum of fuck all, but we'll be stuck with him for a few seasons more like a particulary dense turd the morning after 9 Guinness's and a late night Lamb Bhuna!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 7:56 pm
Would like to have thought that was his Roy Keane on MUTV moment and was released from the club straight after that interview criticizing his teammates after contributing the square sum of fuck all, but we'll be stuck with him for a few seasons more like a particulary dense turd the morning after 9 Guinness's and a late night Lamb Bhuna!
Except Clive is more Smelly.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

I wish we had the balls (and the fucking money/players to bring a replacement) to just end his contract and let him go. Just tired of his shitty attitude, acting like he has played 9/10 every game and people are letting HIM down, not the other way around.

Every once in a while scores a good goal and thinks he's owed an apology from the fanbase. Auba, Guendouzi and Ozil kicked off the team for their own reasons and this massive PoS is still wearing his shirt after publicly, during a game, cursing the fanabase and dropping the armband.

Of course he will, that dictator we have in charge can't go without him but seemingly is able to do so without Auba.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:23 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 1:47 pm
:rubchin:

Clive? Or the quote towers?

Both? :shock:

:lol: :wink: