The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:05 pm
That bit when he went to kick it, missed it and went arse over tit on the touchline made me think we'd somehow reached the exact meeting point in the history of the universe between Eboue, Igor Stepanovs and Sebastian Squillaci.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

Maybe we should start referring to him as ClumsyClive? :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:00 pm
Gonna give Xhaka some credit, for realising early on that if he put in the type of tackles McTomminey was getting away with, he'd have been sent off. Taken 6 years but finally got his head round how officiating works against utd, Liverpool, Chavs, city and spuds
Astonishing.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

augie wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:33 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Gonna give Xhaka some credit, for realising early on that if he put in the type of tackles McTomminey was getting away with, he'd have been sent off. Taken 6 years but finally got his head round how officiating works against utd, Liverpool, Chavs, city and spuds

We are giving a guy credit for going missing in the first tough game we have had this season ?? Sweet jesus - because he didnt get sent off or give away a penalty we are giving him credit ?? We should lavish the same amount of praise on odeargod too then cos he was awol too, and ben white never tackled sancho once either, so he should get some love too

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He gets worse. It's WUM stuff. He knows it's bollocks but there's always a crafty agenda behind these type of posts. He's been defending Ramsdale against my doubts about him (perfectly fair enough) and on the Fulham thread he made some nonsense post, out of nowhere, that Ramsdale had won us the points! All because he made a couple of saves that a keeper should be shot for not making. He was obviously trying to lay the foundation for a defence of Ramsdale if (when?) he starts costing us points, when he'll refer back to spurious points that he'll claim he won for us. I didn't even have to respond, because someone else called him out on the bullshit.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:43 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Astonishing.

:lol:
Fabulous response.

I've tried to be fair with Nos and even praised him for his mad optimism, but I'm sorry, comments like this are what I'd expect from an 8 year old. It's borderline insane. What's going on inside the nut of someone that dreams this up??

:sunshine_happy:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

We are giving a guy credit for going missing in the first tough game we have had this season ?? Sweet jesus - because he didnt get sent off or give away a penalty we are giving him credit ?? We should lavish the same amount of praise on odeargod too then cos he was awol too, and ben white never tackled sancho once either, so he should get some love too
Take it you didn't get the sarcasm in the post.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:11 pm
augie wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

He gets worse. It's WUM stuff. He knows it's bollocks but there's always a crafty agenda behind these type of posts. He's been defending Ramsdale against my doubts about him (perfectly fair enough) and on the Fulham thread he made some nonsense post, out of nowhere, that Ramsdale had won us the points! All because he made a couple of saves that a keeper should be shot for not making. He was obviously trying to lay the foundation for a defence of Ramsdale if (when?) he starts costing us points, when he'll refer back to spurious points that he'll claim he won for us. I didn't even have to respond, because someone else called him out on the bullshit.
Obviously, that's why I hide bitchy comments in other threads! No need to get personal Retro. You didn't respond to my Ramsdale post because you agreed with it.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:46 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
augie wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

Obviously, that's why I hide bitchy comments in other threads! No need to get personal Retro. You didn't respond to my Ramsdale post because you agreed with it.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, that's it, I thought Ramsdale won us the Fulham game with his two everyday saves, that's exactly what I thought.

Seriously mate, you're entitled to your opinion and things shouldn't get personal, but do you genuinely believe all of the stuff you post, or are some of the posts passive aggressive digs, or craftily pushing an agenda.

As entitled to your opinion as you are, I sincerely doubt that anyone else would actually credit Ramsdale for the Fulham victory, after making a couple of decent saves, but saves that any keeper would be pilloried for not making. Your latest gem above was that Xhaka was actually using his loaf in the Utd game and not making tackles because he knew he'd be sent off!

With respect, comments like those lead people to think that you don't have much of an idea about the game. Doesn't mean you can't follow it and enjoy it, but it's why you're frequently called out on here.

shu

Post by shu »

We are all entitled to a point of view . No89 makes a lot of contributions and you don’t have to agree them but you don’t need to get personal with it . He is not a WUM and you don’t know nothing about him .

Some of you are like a load of old bullies .

augie

Post by augie »

shu wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:02 pm
We are all entitled to a point of view . No89 makes a lot of contributions and you don’t have to agree them but you don’t need to get personal with it . He is not a WUM and you don’t know nothing about him .

People in glass houses and all that .......... :rubchin: You have taken a default position where you slate every one of my posts (that's your right) and you label them all as negative even though some are not, so you have no problem disrespecting other people's opinion based on your opinion of the poster not the post. It is a growing theme for some where my posts get slated by the same people over and over and I dont claim bullying or any shit like that (neither has No896 tbf), but yet whenever a few people disagree with "a rose tinter" it is labelled as bullying :roll: It isnt bullying it is people expressing a different opinion

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

shu wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:02 pm

Shu mate, there is no bullying allowed on here. People disagree, sometimes it flairs up into an argument, and sometimes there are personal insults or abuse hurled in the heat of the moment. I always address this with a softly softly approach and just ask people to calm it and try be respectful of each other.

If I thought someone was genuinely bullying someone I'd give them a warning and if it continued I'd ban them. I've done it before.

People should know by now if they feel bullied they can contact me by pm to let me know and I'll address it.

The problem as well with a forum is tone and intent can often be lost in the written word. Something written as banter can read as an insult or abuse.

Basically, use emoticons you cùnts. :lol: :wink:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:56 am

Shu mate, there is no bullying allowed on here. People disagree, sometimes it flairs up into an argument, and sometimes there are personal insults or abuse hurled in the heat of the moment. I always address this with a softly softly approach and just ask people to calm it and try be respectful of each other.

If I thought someone was genuinely bullying someone I'd give them a warning and if it continued I'd ban them. I've done it before.

People should know by now if they feel bullied they can contact me by pm to let me know and I'll address it.

The problem as well with a forum is tone and intent can often be lost in the written word. Something written as banter can read as an insult or abuse.

And it is any wonder that our ancestors were able to procreate when they were reliant on letters to each other. :D

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

French or otherwise ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

begeegs wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:03 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:56 am

And it is any wonder that our ancestors were able to procreate when they were reliant on lettuce to each other. :D

I didn't know they were vegans back then!

Live Long and Eat Salads

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:01 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:46 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
augie wrote:
Nos89 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, that's it, I thought Ramsdale won us the Fulham game with his two everyday saves, that's exactly what I thought.

Seriously mate, you're entitled to your opinion and things shouldn't get personal, but do you genuinely believe all of the stuff you post, or are some of the posts passive aggressive digs, or craftily pushing an agenda.

As entitled to your opinion as you are, I sincerely doubt that anyone else would actually credit Ramsdale for the Fulham victory, after making a couple of decent saves, but saves that any keeper would be pilloried for not making. Your latest gem above was that Xhaka was actually using his loaf in the Utd game and not making tackles because he knew he'd be sent off!

With respect, comments like those lead people to think that you don't have much of an idea about the game. Doesn't mean you can't follow it and enjoy it, but it's why you're frequently called out on here.
So, Ramsdale making a save from a direct attempt on goal in the last minute of the game doesn't count as a match winning save?
The Xhaka post was pure sarcasm. Finally, engaging his brain before doing something wreckless like we've seen so many times before. Taking a positive out of a disappointing result.
Yeah, I'm pushing a "woke" agenda to get ALL people on here to support the team, win, lose or draw. Yes, I'm a spy reporting back to the Kroenkes. That was funny, if a bit condescending.
Given your name Retro, I take it that you've been a supporter as long as I have been and I won't insult your knowledge of the club. Don't be fooled by the 89.
No one's called me out, as you state, they simply don't agree with my opinion. Wouldn't this forum be depressively boring if we all had the same opinion as Augie (sorry, mate😁).
Thanks Shu for pointing out people are entitled to their opinion.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's good for balance to have some more positive posters on here. I like Nos89's positivity mostly. Sometimes it goes over the top, but for fucks sake lads, so does the negativity! And I include myself in that too. :wink: