The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Kingralph

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Kingralph »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:55 pm
Xhaka quoted talking to ESPN

Without him [ Arteta ], I would not be here in this football club anymore,” Xhaka told ESPN. “He helped me a lot when I was completely down. He took me aside, helped me with small things, step by step, tactically, as a person, mentality, between the team and the club, tried to help me as well with the fans.

This fucker is going nowhere soon........
Surely this is gross misconduct by Arteta! Sack the krunt immediately! :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:

Without him [ Arteta ], I would not be here in this football club anymore,” Xhaka told ESPN. “He helped me a lot when I was completely down. He took me aside, helped me with small things, step by step, tactically, as a person, mentality, between the team and the club, tried to help me as well with the fans.

Aaah! Haaaa! That's IT... That's THE "Project".. Clive is THE Project...

Before: he was a Doomed Useless Odious C.U.N.T

After Arteta had taken him in hand (probably literally! :roll: ) Clive is now an Ignorant, Useless, Odious, prick of a C.U.N.T.

C - Clive
U - Useless
N - (K) Nobber
T - Twat.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:41 pm
Redarmy wrote:

Aaah! Haaaa! That's IT... That's THE "Project".. Clive is THE Project...

Before: he was a Doomed Useless Odious C.U.N.T

After Arteta had taken him in hand (probably literally! :roll: ) Clive is now an Ignorant, Useless, Odious, prick of a C.U.N.T.

C - Clive
U - Useless
N - (K) Nobber
T - Twat.
:D :D :D

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

https://www.arsenal.com/news/xhaka-love ... -very-good

I guess Xhakash!t has never read this thread. No love from me, just hate. I know how he is alright.

on his relationship with the supporters now after his feature last season…
Very good, I always wanted to turn things around to be good with them. I always respected the people. There was a moment where both of us maybe were misunderstanding each other but this is over for me. I feel much, much more love from the people outside and my job is to give them something back on the pitch. They know how I am. I give every time 100 per cent for this football club, sometimes well, sometimes less, but the love I feel at the moment is very, very good

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

arrgee wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:07 am
https://www.arsenal.com/news/xhaka-love ... -very-good

I guess Xhakash!t has never read this thread. No love from me, just hate. I know how he is alright.

on his relationship with the supporters now after his feature last season…
Very good, I always wanted to turn things around to be good with them. I always respected the people. There was a moment where both of us maybe were misunderstanding each other but this is over for me. I feel much, much more love from the people outside and my job is to give them something back on the pitch. They know how I am. I give every time 100 per cent for this football club, sometimes well, sometimes less, but the love I feel at the moment is very, very good
Delusional *word censored*!! I suppose though from his point of view he only sees the twats singing his name in the ground rather than those who are not or the thousands of non-match going fans who despise him.

I get the feeling Xhaka is that really annoying twat many of us will have known over the years either in our own teams or even at work who is always around and in some intangible way seems to makes himself useful without actually being of use, first to training, helps with organisational stuff, seems to stops arguments without doing anything discernable, takes younger players under his 'wing' but gives absolutely the wrong advice etc etc. and in reality is fucking pointless but still seems to always get a game or is included for some unknownable mystic reason :rubchin: :banghead:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:39 pm

Delusional *word censored*!! I suppose though from his point of view he only sees the twats singing his name in the ground rather than those who are not or the thousands of non-match going fans who despise him.
Judging by the comments of those who I have sat near at Arsenal, he is pretty universally hated. I think people like me don’t think it is a good thing to barrack your own players, no matter how pi$$ poor they are as it’s not going to make them any better nor will it help the team. 6 seasons and I have never heard a Xhakash!t chant.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

arrgee wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:00 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:39 pm

Judging by the comments of those who I have sat near at Arsenal, he is pretty universally hated. I think people like me don’t think it is a good thing to barrack your own players, no matter how pi$$ poor they are as it’s not going to make them any better nor will it help the team. 6 seasons and I have never heard a Xhakash!t chant.
I get your point Argee but arguably when he tells his own fans to fuck off in a fit of petulance he deserves everything he gets.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Look I would like Xhaka to go but not because he told me to fuck off. I'm a big boy and have broad enough shoulders , I have told people to F off and they have have told me to as well . You just get over it.and move on.
As a footballer he just detracts from our forward progress he is slow on the ball and gets booked because he gets caught and makes mistimed efforts to get the ball back.
We could and should do better.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:34 pm
Look I would like Xhaka to go but not because he told me to fuck off. I'm a big boy and have broad enough shoulders , I have told people to F off and they have have told me to as well . You just get over it.and move on.
As a footballer he just detracts from our forward progress he is slow on the ball and gets booked because he gets caught and makes mistimed efforts to get the ball back.
We could and should do better.
He has done nothing BUT.... he's still an odious cun.t as well. :D

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Apparently there has been research into the footballers getting the most online abuse, with Ronaldo and Maguire the top two on the list. Surely Clive was third. If not, he fackin’ should be. The krunt

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kingralph wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:37 pm
Apparently there has been research into the footballers getting the most online abuse, with Ronaldo and Maguire the top two on the list. Surely Clive was third. If not, he fackin’ should be. The krunt
:lol:

If he's not, I'll have to up my game! :D :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

From todays Daily Mail

Granit Xhaka BOMBSHELL as investigators probing Arsenal star's suspicious booking against Leeds in December are told of a possible criminal conspiracy involving the Albanian mafia

Still ongoing.....but would not surprise anyone ....would it?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:24 am
From todays Daily Mail

Granit Xhaka BOMBSHELL as investigators probing Arsenal star's suspicious booking against Leeds in December are told of a possible criminal conspiracy involving the Albanian mafia

Still ongoing.....but would not surprise anyone ....would it?
Please please please God let the Clive cùnt be up to his fucking neck in this. PULEEASE!!

And no it would not surprise me because he is a selfish self centred fucking moron. :censored:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

On more than one occasion yesterday he totally killed the flow of our attacks with a one touch backward pass,Jesus had made a great run into the channel and he just did not have the brains to play him in,he’s a fucking Albanian Michael Carrick with a phd in pointing,drives me fucking mad,useless cu nt

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:20 am
On more than one occasion yesterday he totally killed the flow of our attacks with a one touch backward pass,Jesus had made a great run into the channel and he just did not have the brains to play him in,he’s a fucking Albanian Michael Carrick with a phd in pointing,drives me fucking mad,useless cu nt
:coffeespit:

"Albanian Michael Carrick with a phd in pointing"! Quality robbo. That'll get me through the day. :lol:

Similarly, he drives me mental. He's that shit loudmouth player we all played with at amateur level. The worst cùnt on the pitch but going around telling everyone else how to do their job. In the case of my old indoor game he is deffo "Clive". Funnily enough that cùntmonkey used to point alot too. :lol: