The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless **** thread

Post by xisstential »

Oh dear, we've been relegated. Yes but we sold Xhaka, so it's kind of evened itself out :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... r-30000309

Apologies if someone has posted the Mirror article already but I need to make a few corrections - The 13 million fee should read 1.3 million.

Also the last line where he is expected to get a rousing reception at the end of the Wolves game as a cult hero, should read as a "cùnt zero"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 11:44 pm
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... r-30000309

Apologies if someone has posted the Mirror article already but I need to make a few corrections - The 13 million fee should read 1.3 million.

Also the last line where he is expected to get a rousing reception at the end of the Wolves game as a cult hero, should read as a "cùnt zero"
:lol: :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/explain ... c27958a583

Wife played a crucial role in his departure. We should petition for a statue of her to be put up at the stadium.......It's the least we can do.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

xisstential wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 4:04 pm

Wife played a crucial role in his departure. We should petition for a statue of her to be put up at the stadium.......It's the least we can do.

Never a truer word spoken. Get the sculptor on the phone.

Look at this from the article...refers to Xabi Alonso:

"The Spaniard trusts the midfielder's ball-carrying capabilities and views him as an important leader on the pitch who can dictate proceedings."

:coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 5:05 pm
xisstential wrote:

Never a truer word spoken. Get the sculptor on the phone.

Look at this from the article...refers to Xabi Alonso:

"The Spaniard trusts the midfielder's ball-carrying capabilities and views him as an important leader on the pitch who can dictate proceedings."

:coffeespit:
I heard a rumour Alonso had a serious cranial injury. Fuck me it's true! :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:

From the bottom of my heart I want to say to that woman, "thank you.... just.... THANK YOU".

:barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

xisstential wrote:

God bless that woman!

Can we give her the freedom of Islington?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Bayer Leverkusen have concluded the transfer of Granit Xhaka, with an announcement of the deal ‘just a matter of time’. Arsenal respected Xhaka’s decision to leave & agreed to the move. [@ARSENAL442com] #afc

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 9:49 pm
🚨 Bayer Leverkusen have concluded the transfer of Granit Xhaka, with an announcement of the deal ‘just a matter of time’. Arsenal respected Xhaka’s decision to leave & agreed to the move. [@ARSENAL442com] #afc
My source reckons we are interested in his brother Taulant Xhaka. Plays for Basel. :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

But I'm terrified something will go wrong. I won't allow myself to believe it until the deal is officially done.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
If true, the best news to come out of the club this season, and if already completed this early is a massively shot in the arm for the team for next season too.

Like Koscienly, Giroud, Walcott and a few other players of that time, a spineless coward of a player and a hallmark of the last years of Wenger that we need to be rid of to get anywhere as a club.

I'd even go as far as to say if he has decided to sign for another club whilst this season is still going, he shouldnt be included in the squad for the last 2 games. That'd be the best "fuck you" back to him after his little meltdown towards the fans :twisted:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 5:16 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
If true, the best news to come out of the club this season, and if already completed this early is a massively shot in the arm for the team for next season too.

Like Koscienly, Giroud, Walcott and a few other players of that time, a spineless coward of a player and a hallmark of the last years of Wenger that we need to be rid of to get anywhere as a club.

I'd even go as far as to say if he has decided to sign for another club whilst this season is still going, he shouldnt be included in the squad for the last 2 games. That'd be the best "fuck you" back to him after his little meltdown towards the fans :twisted:
Too right brother, word for word. No send off for this fuckbag. Clear your locker, sling your hook and go off to bleat to the press again

I'm telling you - we will be reading stories leaked to the German press for months to come about how we drove him out of the club, how his family didn't feel safe, how awful we were to him. Hate the c.unt with a passion and hope he goes on to be absolutely shit for Leverkusen and end up at the level he belongs. The shameful c.unt has been playing for a team well above his ability levels and done so almost 300 fucking times- is he grateful? Is he fuck - moaning, self pitying, vile piece of shit.

Taking BBQ orders already !

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Stevo ,can you do a Vegan BBQ 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 8:51 am
Stevo ,can you do a Vegan BBQ 8)
Linda McCartney burgers on order for my special guest Heccy B