The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless **** thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

Her burgers must be fairly out of date by now :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 8:47 am
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 5:16 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 9:49 pm
🚨 Bayer Leverkusen have concluded the transfer of Granit Xhaka, with an announcement of the deal ‘just a matter of time’. Arsenal respected Xhaka’s decision to leave & agreed to the move. [@ARSENAL442com] #afc
If true, the best news to come out of the club this season, and if already completed this early is a massively shot in the arm for the team for next season too.

Like Koscienly, Giroud, Walcott and a few other players of that time, a spineless coward of a player and a hallmark of the last years of Wenger that we need to be rid of to get anywhere as a club.

I'd even go as far as to say if he has decided to sign for another club whilst this season is still going, he shouldnt be included in the squad for the last 2 games. That'd be the best "fuck you" back to him after his little meltdown towards the fans :twisted:
Too right brother, word for word. No send off for this fuckbag. Clear your locker, sling your hook and go off to bleat to the press again

I'm telling you - we will be reading stories leaked to the German press for months to come about how we drove him out of the club, how his family didn't feel safe, how awful we were to him. Hate the c.unt with a passion and hope he goes on to be absolutely shit for Leverkusen and end up at the level he belongs. The shameful c.unt has been playing for a team well above his ability levels and done so almost 300 fucking times- is he grateful? Is he fuck - moaning, self pitying, vile piece of shit.

Taking BBQ orders already !
NBG and SteveO you are both bang on the money. 8)

Like Retro, I too am now nervous something will fuck up his move. Just cannot wait to see this shitsmear of a player disgrace some other club's jersey. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:18 am
Her burgers must be fairly out of date by now :oops: :lol:
:lol:

No furburger is ever truly "out of date". :rubchin:

It is why God gave us alcohol. :D

And lube in bucket sized quantities. :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Has it been announced yet that Cuntchops is leaving? Desperate need of some good news !

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 12:44 pm
Has it been announced yet that Cuntchops is leaving? Desperate need of some good news !
Because of the collapse he has announced that he is staying in order to lead us back to another collapse at the end of next season. :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I still wish he had gone to Mourhino (I still don't understand that interest???) He would have been found out in Italy in less that half a dozen games. The Italians have zero patience...... If you don't believe me, look at Ramsey......beloved, fantastic player according to our fans who should never have been let go. Within 6 games he was a permanent fixture on the bench in Italy before being hastily let go. Xhaka would have gone exactly the same way. Pity, it's exactly what he deserved......I think he might get away with it again in Germany.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

xisstential wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 1:52 pm
I still wish he had gone to Mourhino (I still don't understand that interest???) He would have been found out in Italy in less that half a dozen games. The Italians have zero patience...... If you don't believe me, look at Ramsey......beloved, fantastic player according to our fans who should never have been let go. Within 6 games he was a permanent fixture on the bench in Italy before being hastily let go. Xhaka would have gone exactly the same way. Pity, it's exactly what he deserved......I think he might get away with it again in Germany.
Xhaka and Mourinho were neighbours. They got to know each other and Mourinho also rated him as a player for some reason. It was concrete interest months before it broke. Roma wouldn’t stump the cash. Yet I got pelters. :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

What was always so baffling to me was WHY Mourinho rated him. I never liked Mourinho but he was a fairly good judge of talent. I never understood why he rated Xhaka. If memory serves they eventually bailed on the deal over about €5m. Couldn't have rated him that highly if you are prepared to withdraw over such a piddling amount.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

xisstential wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 3:03 pm
What was always so baffling to me was WHY Mourinho rated him. I never liked Mourinho but he was a fairly good judge of talent. I never understood why he rated Xhaka. If memory serves they eventually bailed on the deal over about €5m. Couldn't have rated him that highly if you are prepared to withdraw over such a piddling amount.
I don't think Maureen ever rated him :rubchin: I think he just feigned interest to get us all excited that the cuunt would maybe leave.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Xhaka makes promise to announce Arsenal future decision before Wolves game | @Football_LDN

"I wanted to do something special this season, maybe with a title, but it’s not the time."

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:07 am
Xhaka makes promise to announce Arsenal future decision before Wolves game | @Football_LDN

"I wanted to do something special this season, maybe with a title, but it’s not the time."
Let’s hope it was a parachute jump into the Bowl with the same parachute team that ruined our game and season at Villa years ago,

The only title Xhaka is ever getting is “Sir Useless Pointing C unt”

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

xisstential wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 3:03 pm
I’ve often wondered this,just how can a player who,quite frankly must be like playing with a ticking timebomb,continue to be rated by managers? I know I’ve not worked 30 years in football but how exactly can a player who gets maybe only 4 goals from centre midfield per season,but gives away countless needless free kicks,penalties,gets pointless yellows,and does nothing for the team keep being so highly talked about?
Maybe I’ve watched a different Granit Xhaka the last 7 years?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:22 am
mcdowell42 wrote:

Let’s hope it was a parachute jump into the Bowl with the same parachute team that ruined our game and season at Villa years ago,

So that's a no then on a statue of him outside the ground :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:39 am
robbo10 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:22 am
mcdowell42 wrote:

So that's a no then on a statue of him outside the ground :lol:
You never know with Arsenal mate! :oops: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Xhaka: “If next week we know more on my future, I will be thankful for the fans because how they treat me after this, I didn’t expect that”, told Standard. ⚪️🔴 #AFC

Bayer Leverkusen, set to complete the deal soon for €15m and 4-year contract to Xhaka. Matter of final details.