The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:59 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:49 pm
🚨 Arsenal are planning to open new contract talks with Granit Xhaka. His current deal expires in the summer of 2024 and Arsenal are ready to discuss a new contract after the World Cup. [@footyinsider247] #afc
Are you trying to get banned for life Mc? :lol: :wink:
Don't shoot the messenger :lol:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

HIs turn around runs relative to that of the entire team and club, as well as Arteta

Sometimes you just need to let go of old perceptions and embrace the new and improved version.

As far as replacing him goes, im all for bettering the team, but the discussion of Youri Tielimans or John McGinn being a Xhaka replacement are dead and buried.

I wonder if we could pull Bellingham off. Either way, Xhaka is proving very late to be a quality player

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:46 pm
HIs turn around runs relative to that of the entire team and club, as well as Arteta

Sometimes you just need to let go of old perceptions and embrace the new and improved version.

As far as replacing him goes, im all for bettering the team, but the discussion of Youri Tielimans or John McGinn being a Xhaka replacement are dead and buried.

I wonder if we could pull Bellingham off. Either way, Xhaka is proving very late to be a quality player
If we were talking about replacing him in his new role higher up the pitch, imagine someone better at dribbling, taking opponents on.
My immediate thought was to play Jesus in that role and get and out and out finisher to play up top.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Another great forward run to find space to help get our second goal going. If Xhaka can keep getting on the end of these passes and finding the space in the box we are going to cause opposition problems.

I used to be resolute in my opposition to Arteta. But now im fully onboard with Mikel. Im more than happy to be proven wrong. Why the Xhaka stubbornness, why cant people admit Xhaka is actually playing really well and proving to be a top midfielder. Would take a top signing to dislodge Xhaka from the first 11. I can tell you know, Youri Teilemens is categorically not an improvement.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Xhaka nominated for Premier League player of the month :D :lol: :barscarf:

fivetothree

Post by fivetothree »

Lol ave that DB Gooner!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

fivetothree wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:41 pm
Lol ave that DB Gooner!
Exactly what your missus said. :lol: :wink:

fivetothree

Post by fivetothree »

Lol nice playground comeback.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

fivefootthree wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:31 pm
Lol nice playground comeback.
Short arse.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:55 pm
fivetothree wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:41 pm
Lol ave that DB Gooner!
Exactly what your missus said. :lol: :wink:
:coffeespit:

We've Got

CLAP! CLAP!

Granit Xhaka!

:barscarf: :barscarf:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

One little thing he did v Chelsea stood out for me - in the middle of a to and fro head tennis in our box, us attempting to clear and Chelsea heading it back into dangerous areas, he calmly nodded it gently back into the safety of Ramsdale’s arms. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:20 pm
One little thing he did v Chelsea stood out for me - in the middle of a to and fro head tennis in our box, us attempting to clear and Chelsea heading it back into dangerous areas, he calmly nodded it gently back into the safety of Ramsdale’s arms. :barscarf:
Don't you start Stu. Ffs mate I thought you had a brain! :lol: :wink:

Any fucks, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Let's not elevate this fuckwand to Bergkamp status based on one header huh? :-P

I see Lobotomy Clive's gormless grin and all I can recall is how he calmly dived in with both feet on Scuba Son to hand the scum a stupid pointless penno. I could go on. There are many more of his "calm" moments to choose from. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:28 pm
StuartL wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:20 pm
Don't you start Stu. Ffs mate I thought you had a brain! :lol: :wink:

Any fucks, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Let's not elevate this fuckwand to Bergkamp status based on one header huh? :-P

I see Lobotomy Clive's gormless grin and all I can recall is how he calmly dived in with both feet on Scuba Son to hand the scum a stupid pointless penno. I could go on. There are many more of his "calm" moments to choose from. :lol: :wink:

Huh! Try telling that to Marty and the Professor when they're driving their Delorian :mrgreen: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Is there no end to this cùnt's cuntiness? :roll:

Half the Swiss team poncing around with the same stupid arsehole haircut... a fucking high fade like a collection of rejects from some 1990s black boyband like Boys 2 Men or some such appalling shite. :oops:

I'll bet my bollocks it was Lobotomy Clive's idea. It's the kind of inept cheap dumbed down rank publicity stunt fucking stupidity that this cùnt would perpetuate in the interests of trying to look like a "leader" and "motivator" and to show "togetherness" the complete fucking empty mong. :oops: :roll: :censored:

The other half of the team, the ones with functioning brains, obviously told him to fuck off. :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Looks like this useless vadgehole is coming back unscathed :| :roll: