The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Also in the All Or Nothing documentary when xhaka gets red carded against man city there is a camera shot of TH14 showing his opinion of xhaka I think he shakes his head then puts his head into his hands as if to say You Absolute DullCUNT ... you know when someone doesn't say a word but their body language says Everything.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I have just read something (online BBC - That's "British Broadcasting Corporation" Roddaz mate not the one you are usually involved with (cough cough :wink: ) that would be ideal for xhaka.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-62563720

They say no humans are involved, instead they say:

"No humans are aboard, but sensor-laden mannequins will record conditions during the mission" Aaaaand get this.. If they send Xhaka he will be able to point the Moon out to the other mannequins.

Sorted :high5:

I'm just going to phone NASA with the Good News.... :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:36 am
I have just read something (online BBC - That's "British Broadcasting Corporation" Roddaz mate not the one you are usually involved with (cough cough :wink: ) that would be ideal for xhaka.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-62563720

They say no humans are involved, instead they say:

"No humans are aboard, but sensor-laden mannequins will record conditions during the mission" Aaaaand get this.. If they send Xhaka he will be able to point the Moon out to the other mannequins.

Sorted :high5:

I'm just going to phone NASA with the Good News.... :D
:D :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DAMMNIT !!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I just got off the phone with Bill Nelson (Head Of NASA) as soon as I mentioned the name Xhaka he started laughing saying "This is the hundredth and twenty second phone we have received concerning this individual; all calls from UK based numbers I hasten to add. To save you any further expense and time, I have to inform you that we are are only too aware of Mr Xhaka's unique capabilities to both Point and Look in opposite directions simultaneously. We have also noted his unfailing habit of Falling Over to comply with the force of gravity at every opportunity; which we of course recognise would present no problems in a gravity free environment outside of Earth's atmosphere; however we would never consider him as a candidate as a Astronautical Mannequin as he simply doesn't have the IQ Level necessary to not fart in a space suit, never mind not attempt to open one of the windows on the shuttle, also he would have to be trained on how to re-charge the batteries of his own breathing apparatus via a simple motion of pressing a Bright Red Button on the panel in front of him till it switched the Bright Green, something we feel is beyond his mental capabilities.

We very much appreciate the interest that yourself (and all the other callers from the UK) have shown in the new and up-and-coming NASA Space Project and hope you will continue to support our efforts by not recommending Xhaka to us in any shape or form again, unless of course it becomes necessary for our space agency to demonstrate that gravity exists by the simple but continuous falling over numerous times within a span of 90 minutes.

CLICK!!!

Then the line went dead the Fuckers! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:cry:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Hope its ok to post this DB , its from the proprr arsenal FB group.

I mean WTF :shock: . Worryingly I thought I heard a Xhaka chant Saturday as well. :oops:

Do we give xhaka a chant next game! I think if he keeps playing the way he’s playing, win 2 or 3 more trophy’s at Arsenal he could deserve a legendary status in my opinion! He’s stuck with us through the good and bad times and he’s massively under rated! Deserves more credit than he gets! Arteta has improved him this season! He’s the only player that wasn’t shipped out during the rebuild.

Wanted to leave when he got shit from all the fan base but no he man up stuck around! He’s got balls of steel and it’s time we respect him as a fan base !

Great player. Underrated. Sometimes makes a silly decision but takes one for the team when it comes down to it! Happy to hear opinions.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:01 pm

I mean WTF :shock: . Worryingly I thought I heard a Xhaka chant Saturday as well. :oops:

Do we give xhaka a chant next game! I think if he keeps playing the way he’s playing, win 2 or 3 more trophy’s at Arsenal he could deserve a legendary status in my opinion! He’s stuck with us through the good and bad times and he’s massively under rated! Deserves more credit than he gets! Arteta has improved him this season! He’s the only player that wasn’t shipped out during the rebuild.

Wanted to leave when he got shit from all the fan base but no he man up stuck around! He’s got balls of steel and it’s time we respect him as a fan base !

Great player. Underrated. Sometimes makes a silly decision but takes one for the team when it comes down to it! Happy to hear opinions.
Absolutely fine mate. You certainly don't need my approval to post!

But yeah it is delusional stuff. Mental. The bar is set so low for the guy that if he doesn't score an own goal or get sent off or give away a stupid penalty then, no matter how poorly he has played, we get people saying he "played well". It's ridiculous. No other player gets the amount of leeway from (some of) the fans or the manager as this useless cùnt.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:16 am
gooner265 wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:01 pm

Absolutely fine mate. You certainly don't need my approval to post!

But yeah it is delusional stuff. Mental. The bar is set so low for the guy that if he doesn't score an own goal or get sent off or give away a stupid penalty then, no matter how poorly he has played, we get people saying he "played well". It's ridiculous. No other player gets the amount of leeway from (some of) the fans or the manager as this useless cùnt.
:proudtosay:

SingaporeG88ner

Post by SingaporeG88ner »

I genuinely think Xhaka gets way too much shit on here. None of us are fans of his but the abuse it pretty horrible for an Arsenal player who clearly cares a lot and tries his best.

I’m okay with emotional players. I remember Ian Wright hanging out the highbury dressing room window yelling at the fans and I can’t say it bothered me. Similar with Xhaka telling fans to fuck off. Fans are pricks at times so it’s fine if a players emotions take over; no problem.

He’s definitely improved to a decent level in the last 18 months but his mistakes keep coming so I’m all in for a replacement ASAP as I’m sure we all are :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Sky Sports Plus Channel.

The Big Interview - Granit Xhaka.

On now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

I guess he ain't read this forum...

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 21177.html

“The most beautiful time is now, with [the fans], but as well with the team and with the club. They are seeing we are doing something in a good way. I am feeling good, I am feeling happy, I try to give them something back. Let’s hope that everything goes like this in the future. I don’t want to put something... to be a legend or something. The numbers I have at this football club shows more than words. To have more than 250 games for this club is something I feel very proud about. I feel very happy because I have not a lot of people in front of me who achieve these numbers. What I want is to feel welcome when I come back, to feel welcome when I come in this dressing room, in the stadium, and to have respect."

...dream on.

“We have a team to achieve something big, we have the Europa League and two cups" :banghead:

He hasn't qualified for the Champions League with Arsenal yet. And to me, the Europa League and the cups aren't that big. I don't expect Arsenal to win the league this season but that would be something big on a par with the best Arsenal teams in the 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s. And they won't win it with Xhahash!t in the team.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arrgee wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:41 pm

“The most beautiful time is now, with [the fans], but as well with the team and with the club. They are seeing we are doing something in a good way. I am feeling good, I am feeling happy, I try to give them something back. Let’s hope that everything goes like this in the future. I don’t want to put something... to be a legend or something. The numbers I have at this football club shows more than words. To have more than 250 games for this club is something I feel very proud about. I feel very happy because I have not a lot of people in front of me who achieve these numbers. What I want is to feel welcome when I come back, to feel welcome when I come in this dressing room, in the stadium, and to have respect."

...dream on.

“We have a team to achieve something big, we have the Europa League and two cups" :banghead:

He hasn't qualified for the Champions League with Arsenal yet. And to me, the Europa League and the cups aren't that big. I don't expect Arsenal to win the league this season but that would be something big on a par with the best Arsenal teams in the 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s. And they won't win it with Xhahash!t in the team.
"Let’s hope that everything goes like this in the future. I don’t want to put something... to be a legend or something."

He's a mental cùnt isn't he. :roll:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Put a buildabet on today.
Arsenal to win, both teams to score, Jesus to have a shot on target…The only part that didn’t come in was Xhaka to get carded.
The one time I want him to commit one of his stupid fouls!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:59 pm
Put a buildabet on today.
Arsenal to win, both teams to score, Jesus to have a shot on target…The only part that didn’t come in was Xhaka to get carded.
The one time I want him to commit one of his stupid fouls!!
:lol:

Don't worry mate. He'll make up for it. Lots. :roll: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Unfortunately the All or Nothing thing confirmed that in a dressing room of quiet men and kids, this jumped up prick has become the self appointed 'leader'. As we all knew - he's here for keeps and will be the first name on the sheet most weeks

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:30 pm
arrgee wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:41 pm

...dream on.

"Let’s hope that everything goes like this in the future. I don’t want to put something... to be a legend or something."

He's a mental cùnt isn't he. :roll:
Not sure what language this cun.t speaks but I think he is mixing up the terms 'legend' and 'cuntbag'.