The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Clive El CUNTO OUT! Petition

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:19 pm
Clive reminds me of Dougal pressing the red button on the plane in Father Ted. He knows not to do something stupid but does it anyway.
:lol:

:shock:

:rubchin:

There is a resemblance.

Arsenal Till I Die

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Surely the man is legitimately mentally retarded? There’s no other explanation for the CONSTANT brain dead decisions.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:30 pm
John F wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:19 pm
Clive reminds me of Dougal pressing the red button on the plane in Father Ted. He knows not to do something stupid but does it anyway.
:lol:

:shock:

:rubchin:

There is a resemblance.
:D :D :D

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

A talentless man child. An ego the size of a mountain with talent the size of a speed hump. One of our worst EVER players. Makes Gus Caesar look like Cafu.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

The Basel fannybulge should never have worn our storied shirt again the minute he told our fans the fcuk off :( It astounds me how he ever gets game time for a club our size he is utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter shite :oops:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

By far the worst player I’ve seen play for us. Not from an ability point of view (although there’s not much their either) but from the constant brain dead fuckery that we constantly get from him when he’s on the pitch. How can one man cause so much fucking carnage each week? It’s like watching an episode of Mr Bean.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I was tempted to be mischievous and vote "stay", just to wind people up, but simply couldn't do it.

I've said it all before. A liability from day one and it's beyond comprehension that he's still here. What the fuck do the managers we've had see in him??!!

I can go back 50 years to when I was old enough to be able to appreciate what I was looking at and I've seen an abundance of dross run out for us in that time. None and I seriously mean none, have been as bad as him. How he ever managed to get to play football at the highest level must be one of the universe's great mysteries. The dope would struggle in non league and I'm deadly serious.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:44 pm
WILL SOMEONE START THE "CLIVE OUT" PETITION AND I WILL MAKE IT A FUCKING STICKY ON HERE. THE CUNTMONKEY HAS GOT TO FUCKING GO!!! :censored:
All the social media bunnies will counter it with a Lifetime contract petition
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, there is that....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:08 pm
wibble wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:00 pm
Completely short on midfield options but still happy he’s been sent off so won’t play a part in the spuds game

A complete liability and a fucking moron
Yep, we are actually better off without him
That's the thing. He is a liability to the extent where we are a better team with ten men than we are with him on the pitch. How then can he still be the first name on the team sheet? It's astonishing. :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:54 pm
Please register your Vote and Comments here.

I know you'll merge this this DB

But you did say!
Yes. Yes, I will. :D :wink:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

As soon as signings are made, he will be phased out like PEA.

Arteta doesn't have a blind spot with him, he just has no one else to pick. Was it poor planning giving him a new contract despite trying to move him
to Roma, of course it was. But mistakes have been made and now they must be rectified.

Arteta has a wonderful opportunity as we have the makings of a great squad and team. He shouldn't let Xhaka ruin it. Barely two weeks have passed since the Man City debacle and he has done it again.

Even if players like Melo and Tielemans cannot be signed. Contingencies needs to be made as two midfield players is a must this January window. If we cant get the likes of Melo and Tielemans, then sign a generic, experienced trustworthy albeit limited player to fill a gap (like Elneny does). Which also brings me to another point, surely Elneny has moved up in the pecking order? Why does Xhaka play ahead of Elneny and Lokonga?

Arteta has no problem benching our record signing, and phasing out our highest paid player, so reputation means nothing to Arteta which is good. He has shown a ruthless and killer streak needed. So I would like to think the only thing saving Xhaka form the wilderness is the fact we are bare thin in midfield. But after this im expecting Arteta to act and actually realign the pecking which has Xhaka below Elneney and Lokonga.

Not since Almunia has a player persistence existence at the club frustrated me. And my god did Wenger have a blind spot with faulty Manual

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:22 am

Arteta doesn't have a blind spot with him, he just has no one else to pick. Was it poor planning giving him a new contract despite trying to move him
to Roma, of course it was. But mistakes have been made and now they must be rectified.

Arteta has a wonderful opportunity as we have the makings of a great squad and team. He shouldn't let Xhaka ruin it. Barely two weeks have passed since the Man City debacle and he has done it again.

Even if players like Melo and Tielemans cannot be signed. Contingencies needs to be made as two midfield players is a must this January window. If we cant get the likes of Melo and Tielemans, then sign a generic, experienced trustworthy albeit limited player to fill a gap (like Elneny does). Which also brings me to another point, surely Elneny has moved up in the pecking order? Why does Xhaka play ahead of Elneny and Lokonga?

Arteta has no problem benching our record signing, and phasing out our highest paid player, so reputation means nothing to Arteta which is good. He has shown a ruthless and killer streak needed. So I would like to think the only thing saving Xhaka form the wilderness is the fact we are bare thin in midfield. But after this im expecting Arteta to act and actually realign the pecking which has Xhaka below Elneney and Lokonga.

Not since Almunia has a player persistence existence at the club frustrated me. And my god did Wenger have a blind spot with faulty Manual
You've kind of answered your own point mate. He most certainly DOES have a blind spot with him and unlike you I don't believe he will be phased out

One of his biggest signings has been Partey and when the Swiss dope was out injured, there were signs that a partnership with Lokonga (or on occasion Elneny) might just be able to work.....despite Partey's form being frustrating. No sooner was this walking red card wanker back available, Lokonga was binned, AMN totally cast aside, Elneny relegated to first reserve, and dopey was straight back in doing what he does best i.e. being a gormless fucking tool.

The club has Guendouzi, Torreira, Chambers, Maitland-Niles, Lokonga, Partey and Elneny who could all be reasonably expected to play in that position......and time and time again Legohead picks the Swiss prick.

Dick got blasted for supposedly re-integrating the cock - one dead rubber Europa League game where we had already qualified for the group, six weeks before the January window opened and the club footed c.unt was lined up for a loan move to Germany......having flatly refused to apologies for his actions.....in fact seeking to justify them by lashing out at keyboard warriors. Arteta has been in charge for 2 years since then, had several transfer windows and opportunities to bin the c.unt and has overlooked all of them. Why change now?

As you say he's quite happy to make his point about the club captain and other players like Leno, Guendouzi, Bellerin etc.......but he hasn't taken a single step to punish this fucktard for some of the most irresponsible shit you've ever witnessed on the football field. Shameful that he's still here at all, let alone able to brush aside sendings off like at City and last night and be the first name on the fucking sheet

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:26 am
I was tempted to be mischievous and vote "stay", just to wind people up, but simply couldn't do it.

I've said it all before. A liability from day one and it's beyond comprehension that he's still here. What the fuck do the managers we've had see in him??!!

I can go back 50 years to when I was old enough to be able to appreciate what I was looking at and I've seen an abundance of dross run out for us in that time. None and I seriously mean none, have been as bad as him. How he ever managed to get to play football at the highest level must be one of the universe's great mysteries. The dope would struggle in non league and I'm deadly serious.
Absolutely mate. I've played full league, astro and indoor football for 40 years at your regular normal amateur level and most of the players I've played with and against are better and more intelligent than this fucking moronic man child. :lol:

I named him after the notorious shit local player here, Clive, but tbh I don't think the original Clive is even as shit and stupid as this complete vagina. :shock:

How did Clive Xhakatard get to this level? It's like discovering Chuck Norris is a transexual - you know, bewildering. :shock:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:29 am
wilson2.0 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:22 am

You've kind of answered your own point mate. He most certainly DOES have a blind spot with him and unlike you I don't believe he will be phased out

One of his biggest signings has been Partey and when the Swiss dope was out injured, there were signs that a partnership with Lokonga (or on occasion Elneny) might just be able to work.....despite Partey's form being frustrating. No sooner was this walking red card wanker back available, Lokonga was binned, AMN totally cast aside, Elneny relegated to first reserve, and dopey was straight back in doing what he does best i.e. being a gormless fucking tool.

The club has Guendouzi, Torreira, Chambers, Maitland-Niles, Lokonga, Partey and Elneny who could all be reasonably expected to play in that position......and time and time again Legohead picks the Swiss prick.

Dick got blasted for supposedly re-integrating the cock - one dead rubber Europa League game where we had already qualified for the group, six weeks before the January window opened and the club footed c.unt was lined up for a loan move to Germany......having flatly refused to apologies for his actions.....in fact seeking to justify them by lashing out at keyboard warriors. Arteta has been in charge for 2 years since then, had several transfer windows and opportunities to bin the c.unt and has overlooked all of them. Why change now?

As you say he's quite happy to make his point about the club captain and other players like Leno, Guendouzi, Bellerin etc.......but he hasn't taken a single step to punish this fucktard for some of the most irresponsible shit you've ever witnessed on the football field. Shameful that he's still here at all, let alone able to brush aside sendings off like at City and last night and be the first name on the fucking sheet
Xhaka wouldnt be the first player to get picked in a team despite not being rated by the manager. I dont think Arteta thinks too highly of Xhaka, but Elneny and Lokonga perhaps dont do enough to convince Arteta to pick them over Xhaka. Xhaka is a better player than Elneny and Lokonga, but he is too volatile in terms of temperament and performance. Xhaka is a gamble and right now we keep losing, if Arteta wants to gamble, play Lokonga, if he wants average reliability, pick Elneny. Whatever he chooses, it will offer more than Xhaka

There is a player in Xhaka, he was sensational for Switzerland in the euro's & he will likely end up at a decent club like Roma. He can be salvaged somewhere. But his time at Arsenal is done. He is capable of good performance, but for too long he has been rubbish and throw in the fact he keeps letting the team down, he cannot go on.