The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner265

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by gooner265 »

Why every manager persists with Xhaka defies belief, he slows up play, misses obvious passes and is always a liability, that dive was embarrassing yesterday. Should have moved Zinny to midfield and bought KT on second half. Hopefully we sign Tielemans and he and Zinny can force him on to the bench as I've given up us selling him.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

gooner265 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:53 am
Why every manager persists with Xhaka defies belief, he slows up play, misses obvious passes and is always a liability, that dive was embarrassing yesterday. Should have moved Zinny to midfield and bought KT on second half. Hopefully we sign Tielemans and he and Zinny can force him on to the bench as I've given up us selling him.
I agree wholeheartedly- the stupid thing was, he played a decent touch past the player and was actually in a position to have a shot, but he had decided that he was going to dive already.

I would have hauled him off there and then.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin:

please, Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE , PLEASE !!!! Clive you Useless CUNTofaTURD Just FuckThe FUCK-OFF!

:proudtosay:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The one thing this bloke has done well on the field (bar pointing) has been to win a free kick by falling on the ball at the right moment. In fairness the refs seem to buy it all the time. However, that dive for the booking was as fucking embarrassing as it gets - what an absolute c.untslop the man is

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

gooner265 wrote:

This is my start point in the appraisal of any manager we've had recently and any we'll have in future. If you rate Xhaka, then I can't rate you.

I can't have any faith in a manager that rates and plays this walking disaster. You can't pick this bloke and seriously know what you're doing.

As for buying Tielemans, or anyone else, don't be fooled into thinking that Xhaka would be benched, because it will be Partey, or Odegaard, or fucking anyone other than Lego Head's favourite.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:17 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Its more hope than belief hell be ousted but if he gets a 3 match ban (let's face it highly likely) and one of zinny , tieilimans, eleny plays well he cant come straight back in.
This is my start point in the appraisal of any manager we've had recently and any we'll have in future. If you rate Xhaka, then I can't rate you.

I can't have any faith in a manager that rates and plays this walking disaster. You can't pick this bloke and seriously know what you're doing.

As for buying Tielemans, or anyone else, don't be fooled into thinking that Xhaka would be benched, because it will be Partey, or Odegaard, or fucking anyone other than Lego Head's favourite.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

gooner265 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:09 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:17 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Its more hope than belief hell be ousted but if he gets a 3 match ban (let's face it highly likely) and one of zinny , tieilimans, eleny plays well he cant come straight back in.

Sadly, history doesn't support the idea that a suspension will see him more permanently removed from the team. Whenever he's had a ban (and I think he's had 3 match bans in the past), the team can be on a good run with him out of it, but he's always straight back in once available. I don't think he even returns as a sub, but straight back in the starting 11...at least that's how I seem to recall things, although my anti Xhaka bias might be fuelling a memory distortion.

Exactly why he's been valued so highly by Wenger, Emery, Freddie and Arteta, must be one of the Universe's great mysteries. Fuck knows what he's got on them all??

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:33 pm
I'll just leave this here 8)

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 17376.html
This is old news Mac. The cuntwad has been saying that for years. But never forget it was Emery that failed to sack him, it was Emery that brought him back into the team, and Emery would have kept playing him only he himself got sacked. But yes Martinez-Lite is worse for talking him into staying and still sucking his cock at every opportunity. :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

He's captain of Switzerland too :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 The investigation into Granit Xhaka's suspicious booking against Leeds last season now involves the Albanian mafia. 👀🇦🇱

It also involves ex-footballer Alban Jusufi, who reportedly placed a big sum on Xhaka to be booked in the final 10 minutes.

🗞 Daily Mail

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Source BBC Sorts:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62483026

Granit Xhaka: Arsenal midfielder says manager Mikel Arteta is the reason he did not leave Gunners

Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka says he was not planning to "wear the shirt any more" before a meeting with Mikel Arteta persuaded him to stay at the club.

In October 2019, Xhaka was substituted by then-Gunners boss Unai Emery during a match against Crystal Palace to jeers from his own fans.

He was Arsenal captain then and reacted angrily to noise from the crowd by waving and cupping his ear sarcastically, exchanging words before taking off his shirt and going straight down the tunnel.

Speaking to BBC Sport about the Arsenal documentary - All or Nothing, which followed the club last season - Xhaka said he had made up his mind to leave.

"He (Arteta) is the reason why I'm still at this football club," added the 29-year-old. "All of the club knows why I am still here, because three years ago I was gone.

"My suitcases were packed and finished, but I had a meeting with Mikel when he came. He wanted to hear my opinion about what had happened and I explained to him.

"I remember it exactly. I told him, 'It has nothing to do with you', because I didn't know him and I never played with him. Obviously I knew his name, but not the person and I said, 'I'm gone, I can't wear the shirt any more'.

"He said, 'Give me a chance for six months and if you are still not happy after six months, I'm the guy who will help you, not to run away, but you can leave'.

"I didn't speak with family, with nobody, and normally I don't do that. But I said, 'OK Mikel, I will stay for you', and I'm still here."

Xhaka is now a part of an exciting group of players at Arsenal and started their first game of the season in the 2-0 win over, coincidentally, Crystal Palace.

The Switzerland international is now one of the senior players in the squad and also one of the longest serving, having joined from Borussia Monchengladbach in 2016.

"With Rob Holding and Hector [Bellerin], I think I'm the only guy here from six or seven years ago, everyone else is new here," added Xhaka.

"On one side, that makes me very proud. On the other side, you have to know the other players as well.

"We are building something very special here, with the project with Mikel.

"It's a shame I only have two years more on my contract. Let's see what happens after two years, but I am seeing a big, big future for this club."

Xhaka did not play for Arsenal for more than a month after his substitution against Crystal Palace in October 2019
When asked if he had changed since that day against Palace three years ago, he said: "A better person? I don't know, as I think I was always a good person, but... different.

"Different because a lot of people ask me, 'was last season the best, Granit, since you are here?'

"But I never had problems at this club, not with team-mates, not with people in the building, it was only this moment with the Palace game.

"Everything else was fine with the club. But people only see the moment and they were disappointed and they forgot the other five years.

"But this is part of the business. People don't see the rest, they see only the moment, and they give you a number whether good or bad."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What a pair of UberCunts... Xhaka because he is one and arteta.. well it is his fault because xhaka has cost us numerous points and is utterly shyte...AND still with us.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:35 pm
🚨 The investigation into Granit Xhaka's suspicious booking against Leeds last season now involves the Albanian mafia. 👀🇦🇱

It also involves ex-footballer Alban Jusufi, who reportedly placed a big sum on Xhaka to be booked in the final 10 minutes.

🗞 Daily Mail
Was there one placed on a first half booking v Palace ?

Hence the stupid dive

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Good call mate, thing is with Clive anyone with an ounce of common sense knows the likelihood of the cu.nt getting booked increases exponentially as the minutes tick by in any game...

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Reading today TH14 is no fan of this piece of cock sucking slimeball either

Apparently had to turn off TV when Xhaka came out leading the team as captain.....