The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Kingralph

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by Kingralph »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:18 pm
Fuck me. The point is if it offends someone then there is the risk that they complain to the police or the owners who have the power to pull the plug.

Also a few of you don't know what racism is, legally speaking.

Most countries laws agree that a racial group is "a group of people defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins". That's the UK law version and as the forum is hosted in the UK it's the one we'll abide by.

And no, scousers are not a race, any more than Dubliners or Londoners. So to call someone a "London cûnt" might insult them but it is not racist. To call someone an "English cûnt" is racist. Many scousers find the stereotyping of them as jobless offensive but that is not racism. It's cultural stereotyping and often it's poor taste and offensive, but not racist.

Another problem for us mods (all two of us!) is where does banter end and racial or xenophobic abuse begin? The written word has no "tone" so it can be a grey area.

This is a general set of guidelines and descriptions and many would disagree with some of it, but the thing that matters to us is : what could cause a legal problem for the owner and get the forum closed?

So how about we avoid that possibility and just don't bring race or nationality into any abuse or banter about players, managers, people in general? Is it that difficult?
It’s the fcuking truth, not offensive or in poor taste! Bin dipping kuntards.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:47 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:35 pm

If it means no more references to toothless simpletons, horses running through council estates and badly tarmacked drives (in this country), then its a sad day for the forum
FFS SteveO, that’s really offensive :evil: …, there’s more to Ireland dun dis! :lol:
I would go over and apologize to DB10 in person, but its the fifty quid on a flight that puts me off :D

Well, that was de big oidea anyway !

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:18 pm
Fuck me. The point is if it offends someone then there is the risk that they complain to the police or the owners who have the power to pull the plug.

Also a few of you don't know what racism is, legally speaking.

Most countries laws agree that a racial group is "a group of people defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins". That's the UK law version and as the forum is hosted in the UK it's the one we'll abide by.

And no, scousers are not a race, any more than Dubliners or Londoners. So to call someone a "London cûnt" might insult them but it is not racist. To call someone an "English cûnt" is racist. Many scousers find the stereotyping of them as jobless offensive but that is not racism. It's cultural stereotyping and often it's poor taste and offensive, but not racist.

Another problem for us mods (all two of us!) is where does banter end and racial or xenophobic abuse begin? The written word has no "tone" so it can be a grey area.

This is a general set of guidelines and descriptions and many would disagree with some of it, but the thing that matters to us is : what could cause a legal problem for the owner and get the forum closed?

So how about we avoid that possibility and just don't bring race or nationality into any abuse or banter about players, managers, people in general? Is it that difficult?

Apology accepted :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:58 pm
g88ner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

If it means no more references to toothless simpletons, horses running through council estates and badly tarmacked drives (in this country), then its a sad day for the forum
FFS SteveO, that’s really offensive :evil: …, there’s more to Ireland dun dis! :lol:
I would go over and apologize to DB10 in person, but its the fifty quid on a flight that puts me off :D

:lol: :lol:

You see,that's banter, referencing The Lord Partridge.

By two poofs.

:shock:

I'm fucking joking!! :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:11 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
g88ner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

By two poofs.

Back of the net :D

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:11 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
g88ner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

By two poofs.

i just assumed by poof you were referring to the furniture......no need to point out the joke

Herd

Post by Herd »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:20 am
Is it still ok to call Xhaka a Swiss fannybulge :rubchin: asking for a friend :rubchin: He says when he types Swiss into his phone..fannybulge pops up in his predictive text :D :oops: :barscarf:
no hes albanian

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Confirmed in the Chelski programme today by Wiggy that this useless krunt has signed an extension.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Regardless of his race, colour, creed or place of birth...The term / name Xhaka has now been adopted by Encyclopedia Brittanica as officially meaning

"UselessC.unt" (with a tendency to point and fall over)

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

Anyone remember this piece of classic play from our midfield dynamo on Sunday ? This is classic Xhaka

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArsenalFC/comm ... ame=iossmf

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jayives wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:36 pm
Anyone remember this piece of classic play from our midfield dynamo on Sunday ? This is classic Xhaka

That's classic Clive alright. Point at something and then kill the attack by going backwards. :roll:

His other signature moves include just pissing possession away under no pressure and if put under pressure by his own stupidity, just fall over. :oops: :roll:

Captain material right there! :banghead:

Jayives

Post by Jayives »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:43 pm
Jayives wrote:

That's classic Clive alright. Point at something and then kill the attack by going backwards. :roll:

His other signature moves include just pissing possession away under no pressure and if put under pressure by his own stupidity, just fall over. :oops: :roll:

Look at Cedrics reaction ! Turns away in disgust. They know trust me

He’s been absolutely diabolical in our first 2 games. Precisely when we needed some leadership. I genuinely don’t think we will ever progress whilst he’s involved

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I told you all Xhaka would be a new signing this year :shock: :cry: :banghead: :cussing:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jayives wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:43 pm
Jayives wrote:

Look at Cedrics reaction ! Turns away in disgust. They know trust me

He’s been absolutely diabolical in our first 2 games. Precisely when we needed some leadership. I genuinely don’t think we will ever progress whilst he’s involved
cant blame xaha...he just a useless fucker....arteta is just watching all this///and gives him an improved contract....hes to blame the fucking *word censored*

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The fact that this *word censored* has earned new contracts under three different Arsenal managers must be one of the most galling stats of recent years

Three fucking managers!