The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

Post by falkirk goon »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:43 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:10 pm
I'm over the moon up here :barscarf: fucking delirious :barscarf: I've just had a gander at the Facebook page and dome of the comments would beggar belief :shock: Fuck me a very large proportion of our fanbase are mongs :oops: Embarrassing arsepieces :oops:
:lol: :lol:

Fart pipes the lot of 'em Falky. :lol:

:barscarf:
As big a day as when le fartpipe :D who bought the useless fucker slung his hook :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

On that note DB shouldn't this thread be Closed? Now that the Useless, Whinging; Ohh! Poor Me! Cuntwhore of a Talentless Braindead Shithead who cost us more points than any other Arsenal player has Finally and Thank-The Fuck GONE!

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

When is Xhaka’s statue being unveiled?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Outside the Leverkusen stadium when he eventually fucks off.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:40 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:31 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:11 pm
Fuck I'm buzzing like an auld fridge here :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: 8)
So the highlight of your day is Xhaka leaving over Saliba signing a new 4+1 year contract?

Our fanbase these days.
You jumped on that soapbox a bit too quickly there nutty, my friend. We will, quite rightly, celebrate Saliba’s new contract (arguably the important business of the summer) once it’s officially confirmed by the club. It hasn’t been yet.

Until such a time, we shall destroy our livers in celebration of the fact that we are no longer burdened by the cancer that is Granit ‘Clive’ Xhaxa. :barscarf:
Amen. And well said that man! :barscarf: 8)

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Positively moist at all the great news lately :D :barscarf:

fivetothree

Post by fivetothree »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:08 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:05 pm
If he's gone, who's going to do all the finger pointing now?
fivetothree
:box:

fivetothree

Post by fivetothree »

https://www.arsenal.com/news/granit-xha ... s-the-club

https://www.arsenal.com/news/granit-xha ... areer-pics

Just leave these here. 8)

THANK YOU Granit. Fantastic man, cannot wait for him to come back to the club as a coach. Suuuuuuuuuper, suuper Gran, super super Gran, super super grann, super Granit Xhaka! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Did Xhaka ever actually apologise to the supporters for his disrespect to the club & abusing our fans? Like feck he did, :banghead:
A fine example for our young supporters to follow! :cussing:

Worst player ever, because he caused so much damage over many seasons! :banghead:

Bollox to the brain dead Moo Moo's & Mongs amongst our support, they are embarrassing as AFTV, nothing but traitors & fifth columnists. :box:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

fivetothree wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:13 am

THANK YOU Granit. Fantastic man, cannot wait for him to come back to the club as a coach. Suuuuuuuuuper, suuper Gran, super super Gran, super super grann, super Granit Xhaka! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I'll counter with this....

https://youtu.be/22ogegi48zI

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Wonder what the odds are on him coming back as our coach in 5 yrs

fivetothree

Post by fivetothree »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:17 am
Did Xhaka ever actually apologise to the supporters for his disrespect to the club & abusing our fans? Like feck he did, :banghead:
A fine example for our young supporters to follow! :cussing:

Worst player ever, because he caused so much damage over many seasons! :banghead:

Bollox to the brain dead Moo Moo's & Mongs amongst our support, they are embarrassing as AFTV, nothing but traitors & fifth columnists. :box:
You mean the same fans who were abusing his family online? Would you forgive people like that?

Exactly. People need to toughen up. Boo fucking hoo he gave it back to some fans who were giving abuse. Absolute fucking hypocrites.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

25m for Xhaka :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best business we have done for years!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:30 am
fivetothree wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:13 am

I'll counter with this....

https://youtu.be/22ogegi48zI

Even Spit The Scouse is calling the DullCunt out on his utterly imbecilic and retarded behaviour: We were "Coasting" by 2 goals, we were playing excellent football managing the game without breaking into a sweat, the ScouseFlith had NOTHING; they were bewildered looking around at each other thinking what the fuck can we do....They were in a fucking Mess and then what happens??? ... The UtterDullardCunt that is xhaka decides to try and act the hard man (which we all know is not the truth - he's a fucking coward) .... * Cite the way he tried to blame Bukayo Saka for the goal he gave the opposition against Burnley in the All Or Nothing documentary... It was his Idiocy that lead to the Scousers getting back into a game they knew they were losing... after dropping 2 very valuable points we then lost "Momentum"... next games? The Shammers , then southampton(?)... and the rest they say is History.

All because of that Dullard-thck-as-shyte-C.U.N.T.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

fivetothree wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:58 am

You mean the same fans who were abusing his family online? Would you forgive people like that?

Exactly. People need to toughen up. Boo fucking hoo he gave it back to some fans who were giving abuse. Absolute fucking hypocrites.
Fans got banned from attending games & lost their jobs because of his made up lying bullshit, just to sell newspapers & make the *word censored* richer! I say Arsenal fans are entitled to give Morgan abuse. He's not afraid of mouthing off on twitter or in the media, those fans had no one standing up for them so fair enough I reckon.

He's a fecking wrong 'un, he also made stories up about squaddies torturing Iraqi prisoners that was also later proven to be total lying bollox as well. I'll bet he can't walk down the street without someone entitled to give him verbal, serves him right the lying scumbag!

As for twats like yourself, calling yourself an Arsenal fan, go & feck your self & piss off with Shaka to Bayer Leverkusen! :barscarf: