The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:52 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:06 pm
Haven’t posted on here for a long time. To be honest I have just got so tired of Arsenal in recent years. I have enjoyed watching us a bit this season for the first time in a long time, although the good old days it is not.

But fuck me this absolute fucking weasel and his self-pity arrogant nonsense has brought me right back to surround myself with similar-minded miserable wankers.

Forget any limp-dicked defeats, the fact that he thinks it’s ok to come out and give this interview is as damning an indictment of Arteta and his regime as anything on the pitch. His misplaced sense of self-worth is unbridled and convincing him to stay as a long-term plan was a shocking lack of ambition. Nothing has changed at all and this charlatan is still toxic. He genuinely thinks he was treated awfully and that he has proved all the doubters wrong.
Welcome back to the miserable wànker club mate. :wink:
A perfect summarisation :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:59 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:53 pm
arrgee wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:31 pm
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... -quitting/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61093079

No one wanted him to stay except Captain Black :banghead:

In a heartfelt article for The Players’ Tribune, Xhaka has now written that he would not want his worst enemy to experience the “level of hatred and disrespect” he endured that day as he reiterated his calls for players and fans to treat each other with more respect.

“When I close my eyes now, I can still see their faces,” he said of the fans he clashed with. “I can see their anger. It’s not that they don’t like me. No, it’s different. This is hate. Pure hate. I am really not exaggerating this.”

Obviously can’t take a hint cos he is still stinking the place out 30 months later.
Hooray!

At last - the last shred of evidence if any was needed about Emery's supposed restoration of this c.unt.

As the Swiss dollop himself says "I was done with Arsenal. Finished. There was a contract on the table from another club and all I had to do was sign"

Then read how Mikel changed his mind and he felt he could trust him

Straight from the donkey's mouth. Fuck off Carpet Head you fucking clown
Stop Steve for fucks sake mate. :banghead: :lol:

EMERY BROUGHT HIM BACK INTO THE TEAM.

When he should have sacked or sold him Emery picked him and played him. Clive saying he wanted to leave is not the point. The point is Emery picked him and played him. There is no proof anywhere to say if Emery kept his job he wouldn't have done exactly as Martinez-Lite did and cuddle the cùnt. He obviously rated him because he picked him continuously too before the Palace debacle.

The fact Martinez-Lite did cuddle him and talk him into staying is a separate issue because if Emery had done the right thing Clive would have been gone by that point.

I liked Emery as much as you do, and I don't believe in Martinez-Lite as much as you, but let's not rewrite history here buddy ffs. :wink:
Dick giving this prick a new contract and letting the squad decide upon him being chosen as captain we’re certainly the most moronic decisions he made in his managerial career with us - how him, Wenger and Carpet Head have now all been bamboozled by this gormless fuckwit defies belief. I will never defend Emery for doing that

However - and it’s a big one - he was stripped off the captaincy and he played one fucking meaningless dead rubber in the final game of the EL after that incident. The loan/permanent move was definitely lined up and had Emery stayed this c.unt was on his way out. Maybe if the incident hadn’t happened, Dick would still have entertained him - in which case it would have been the next most moronic thing he’d ever done…..but it is undeniable, as the player himself said, that fucking Carpet Head talked him down when for the very first time there was genuine hope we had binned the prick. 2 and a bit years later and he’s still one of his first names on the sheet and plays EVERY game that he’s available. Makes me laugh on here too when some suggest he’s definitely out this Summer - the players Carpet Head has offloaded are those that he’s brought in and out of the team over a long period….not those who have been his virtual ever presents. Sadly I see Mong Boy being here next season too
I agree with nearly all of that mate. But I don't think it's as simple as it was a nothing game. The point is after Palace he should NEVER have worn our Jersey again, and Dick brought him back in.

Tbh I firmly believe if Dick had stayed he'd have fully re installed the cùnt into the team. Just as Martinez-Lite did.

I too fear that this idiot will be here next season and I'll go you one better, I think he'll be made captain again and that to me is a disgrace. I can never get fully behind Martinez-Lite while he plays Clive.

It still astounds me that a club of our size with our pedigree and world wide fame appointed a novice as manager.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:30 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
arrgee wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:31 pm
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... -quitting/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61093079

No one wanted him to stay except Captain Black :banghead:

In a heartfelt article for The Players’ Tribune, Xhaka has now written that he would not want his worst enemy to experience the “level of hatred and disrespect” he endured that day as he reiterated his calls for players and fans to treat each other with more respect.

“When I close my eyes now, I can still see their faces,” he said of the fans he clashed with. “I can see their anger. It’s not that they don’t like me. No, it’s different. This is hate. Pure hate. I am really not exaggerating this.”

Obviously can’t take a hint cos he is still stinking the place out 30 months later.
Hooray!

At last - the last shred of evidence if any was needed about Emery's supposed restoration of this c.unt.

As the Swiss dollop himself says "I was done with Arsenal. Finished. There was a contract on the table from another club and all I had to do was sign"

When he should have sacked or sold him Emery picked him and played him. Clive saying he wanted to leave is not the point. The point is Emery picked him and played him. There is no proof anywhere to say if Emery kept his job he wouldn't have done exactly as Martinez-Lite did and cuddle the cùnt. He obviously rated him because he picked him continuously too before the Palace debacle.

The fact Martinez-Lite did cuddle him and talk him into staying is a separate issue because if Emery had done the right thing Clive would have been gone by that point.

I liked Emery as much as you do, and I don't believe in Martinez-Lite as much as you, but let's not rewrite history here buddy ffs. :wink:
Dick giving this prick a new contract and letting the squad decide upon him being chosen as captain we’re certainly the most moronic decisions he made in his managerial career with us - how him, Wenger and Carpet Head have now all been bamboozled by this gormless fuckwit defies belief. I will never defend Emery for doing that

However - and it’s a big one - he was stripped off the captaincy and he played one fucking meaningless dead rubber in the final game of the EL after that incident. The loan/permanent move was definitely lined up and had Emery stayed this c.unt was on his way out. Maybe if the incident hadn’t happened, Dick would still have entertained him - in which case it would have been the next most moronic thing he’d ever done…..but it is undeniable, as the player himself said, that fucking Carpet Head talked him down when for the very first time there was genuine hope we had binned the prick. 2 and a bit years later and he’s still one of his first names on the sheet and plays EVERY game that he’s available. Makes me laugh on here too when some suggest he’s definitely out this Summer - the players Carpet Head has offloaded are those that he’s brought in and out of the team over a long period….not those who have been his virtual ever presents. Sadly I see Mong Boy being here next season too
I agree with nearly all of that mate. But I don't think it's as simple as it was a nothing game. The point is after Palace he should NEVER have worn our Jersey again, and Dick brought him back in.

Tbh I firmly believe if Dick had stayed he'd have fully re installed the cùnt into the team. Just as Martinez-Lite did.

I too fear that this idiot will be here next season and I'll go you one better, I think he'll be made captain again and that to me is a disgrace. I can never get fully behind Martinez-Lite while he plays Clive.

It still astounds me that a club of our size with our pedigree and world wide fame appointed a novice as manager.
And that final paragraph is the exact bit that irks me the most

It was like....I know....I've got this brilliant idea. We appointed someone after Wenger's 22 years and realised it was possibly too big a job for him. Need someone who will instantly command respect, a top experienced coach who will turn round a decade of neglect.

Oh yeah....let's hire some bloke who doesn't have a single day's managerial experience to take on one of the biggest jobs in world football

Still astounds me to this day. It will never ever work. This project was destined for disaster from day 1 - just like every other PL team that ever appointed a novice under 40 years old

Naive, stupid and when it costs the Kroenkes another 100m-200m and we're still no closer to being a top 4 side, and still don't have a single leadership figure in the squad or coaching team....they'll realise what a fuck up it has been too. Sadly by that point we will be well behind the Scum, Newcastle and anyone else who is remotely progressive and ambitious

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:47 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:30 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Hooray!

And that final paragraph is the exact bit that irks me the most

It was like....I know....I've got this brilliant idea. We appointed someone after Wenger's 22 years and realised it was possibly too big a job for him. Need someone who will instantly command respect, a top experienced coach who will turn round a decade of neglect.

Oh yeah....let's hire some bloke who doesn't have a single day's managerial experience to take on one of the biggest jobs in world football

Still astounds me to this day. It will never ever work. This project was destined for disaster from day 1 - just like every other PL team that ever appointed a novice under 40 years old

Naive, stupid and when it costs the Kroenkes another 100m-200m and we're still no closer to being a top 4 side, and still don't have a single leadership figure in the squad or coaching team....they'll realise what a fuck up it has been too. Sadly by that point we will be well behind the Scum, Newcastle and anyone else who is remotely progressive and ambitious
I put you 100% on the money there mate. It's mental shit. And then we have fans that are so desperate to be successful they hail Martinez-Lite like the second coming if we scrape together a few wins in a row, totally ignoring the rest of the shit that is going on.

John F

Post by John F »

I did put on the other thread about a possible statue for Clive being that he is becoming a club legend. I think a giant Clive Weeble (weebles wobble but they can't fall down) would be more appropriate. It could have two outstretched arms attached so that on a windy day an unsuspecting fan walking too close could get pushed over by the giant Clive Weeble.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

OFFICIAL: Granit Xhaka has been named April player of the month for Arsenal. https://t.co/ITOE6o7Ks3

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

The club is dead...Xhaka gets voted player of the month :banghead:

Who the fuck voted for the *word censored* :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:30 pm
OFFICIAL: Granit Xhaka has been named April player of the month for Arsenal. https://t.co/ITOE6o7Ks3
:coffeespit:

I've no idea how that is decided or by whom but it reeks of a "fan vote" which does not surprise me if true. We have a huge chunk of fans that have no understanding of the game and would vote for this fucking moron because of one goal. You know, arseholes like this guy....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:17 pm
The club is dead...Xhaka gets voted player of the month :banghead:

Who the fuck voted for the *word censored* :cussing:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

John F wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:53 am
I did put on the other thread about a possible statue for Clive being that he is becoming a club legend. I think a giant Clive Weeble (weebles wobble but they can't fall down) would be more appropriate. It could have two outstretched arms attached so that on a windy day an unsuspecting fan walking too close could get pushed over by the giant Clive Weeble.
If ... IF Ever a statue for CliveElCunto was erected it wouldn't last long - Just like that one of the HatefulCuntBitch Thatcher that keeps (rightly) being vandalised - It could only ever be like one of those Blow Up figures that when it deflates or falls over doesn't hurt anyone.
It would need to be on some kind of swivel and have an in-built motor so that it suddenly points in all kinds of directions for no apparent reason.

Also if anyone approached it from behind it would automatically fall over.

Do-able but unlikely me thinks.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:20 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

I've no idea how that is decided or by whom but it reeks of a "fan vote" which does not surprise me if true. We have a huge chunk of fans that have no understanding of the game and would vote for this fucking moron because of one goal. You know, arseholes like this guy....
A fan vote is exactly what it is ….from the .com site
And as voting commenced pretty soon after the last match that goal v Utd would have been the only thing people voted for.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This fucking retarded donkey cùnt Clive has just done a SlySports interview sucking his own hole constantly saying "I'm very proud of myself". The bimbo interviewer called him a "proud leader" to his gormless fucking face and the fuckwad just sat there nodding smugly in agreement. :oops: :roll:

Not just the most braindead useless cùnt to ever insult our Jersey but also the only Arsenal player I've ever actually hated while they were playing for us. :censored:

Please murdering West ham filth - snap this cùnt's ACL and end his fucking "career". :censored:

Oh no. She just asked him if we would like to captain Arsenal again. And this cùnt just replied "I never say never. You can captain without the armbandand, I try to lead the game and the players without the armband. But tomorrow if someone asks me do I want to take it again I will be here because I know I am ready to do that." :oops: :roll:

Fuck off you deluded cùnt. :censored:

My head is going to fucking explode. :shock: :cussing:

SlySports, the fucking tabloid soccerball wànkfest can fuck off too. They are talking about how he has worked so hard to "become the player he now is"..... what the fuck..... he's the same shit player he has always been ffs. :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:20 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

A fan vote is exactly what it is ….from the .com site
And as voting commenced pretty soon after the last match that goal v Utd would have been the only thing people voted for.
Some of our fans really are arseholes. :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 10:51 am
This fucking retarded donkey cùnt Clive has just done a SlySports interview sucking his own hole constantly saying "I'm very proud of myself". The bimbo interviewer called him a "proud leader" to his gormless fucking face and the fuckwad just sat there nodding smugly in agreement. :oops: :roll:

Not just the most braindead useless cùnt to ever insult our Jersey but also the only Arsenal player I've ever actually hated while they were playing for us. :censored:

Please murdering West ham filth - snap this cùnt's ACL and end his fucking "career". :censored:

Oh no. She just asked him if we would like to captain Arsenal again. And this cùnt just replied "I never say never. You can captain without the armbandand, I try to lead the game and the players without the armband. But tomorrow if someone asks me do I want to take it again I will be here because I know I am ready to do that." :oops: :roll:

SlySports, the fucking tabloid soccerball wànkfest can fuck off too. They are talking about how he has worked so hard to "become the player he now is"..... what the fuck..... he's the same shit player he has always been ffs. :roll: :censored:

Looks like Arsenal FC's PR & media Team are in Full Effect and have done a brilliant job of conning all the unconscious cuntbags who "support" ( :rubchin: ) our team / club.

This bodes badly for those of us who "know" how useless the cun.t actually is, because (and I've seen this before in politics and businesses) If they are spending time, effort and money on doing this PR job in his favour, it means he will be here next season. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 11:52 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 10:51 am

Looks like Arsenal FC's PR & media Team are in Full Effect and have done a brilliant job of conning all the unconscious cuntbags who "support" ( :rubchin: ) our team / club.

This bodes badly for those of us who "know" how useless the cun.t actually is, because (and I've seen this before in politics and businesses) If they are spending time, effort and money on doing this PR job in his favour, it means he will be here next season. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Absolutely. And as I said on another thread I would not bet against his lover Martinez-Lite making him captain again. Honestly I think at that point I might nearly be done with the shit show that is Modern Arsenal. :roll: