The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:16 pm
shu wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:51 am
wilson2.0 wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:44 am
People in denial still.

Xhaka is a very good player and his turnaround is one of many reasons we have taken 37 from 42 points.
Yes Wilson , they can never back track now ,they are too far in. SO FAR this season he has done really well , didnt Ian Wright say that too the other day.
Don't be an idiot mate. :roll: Back track from what ffs? :roll: Should we just pretend he's not still our worst player just to fit in with the blinkered Arsenal-can-never-be-wrong soccer fanboy agenda? It's that kind of stupidity that helped keep Wenger in a job ten years past his best. Proper knowledgeable football fans make their decisions on what they see.

SO FAR this season he has been a mix of average and his usual levels of stupidity and shit performances. This pathetic agenda that he is now somehow a great player and a leader is the kind of shit propagated by SlySports and sheep soccer fanboys with little understanding of the game.

I can understan Wilson thinking that because he knows nothing about football (sorry Wilson, but you dont, mate :wink: ) but I had pegged you for better than that Shu.

As for Ian Wright? Get a grip. Brilliant player. Lovable bloke. But a complete fucking idiot as a pundit. :roll:
Yes think Wrighty is very close to the team and manager, and wants to keep it that way, understandable i guess
Have to say love Wrighty, to me hes an Arsenal legend, and i could not bring myself to critise him

As for xhaka... :banghead:
Me too. Love Wrighty. Absolute legend. And a proper Arsenal man. But he often just talks shit as a pundit.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Every year when we play Palace and their "special" ultras sing Glad All Over it makes me want to throw up. Listening to our fans singing "we've got Granit Xhaka" to the same tune makes me feel worse!!

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:40 pm
Is there no end to this cùnt's cuntiness? :roll:

Half the Swiss team poncing around with the same stupid arsehole haircut... a fucking high fade like a collection of rejects from some 1990s black boyband like Boys 2 Men or some such appalling shite. :oops:

I'll bet my bollocks it was Lobotomy Clive's idea. It's the kind of inept cheap dumbed down rank publicity stunt fucking stupidity that this cùnt would perpetuate in the interests of trying to look like a "leader" and "motivator" and to show "togetherness" the complete fucking empty mong. :oops: :roll: :censored:

The other half of the team, the ones with functioning brains, obviously told him to fuck off. :lol:
:coffeespit: Was just having a look back at some of the comments on this fucking arsepiece and had a chortle at this little rant from DB :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:38 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:40 pm
Is there no end to this cùnt's cuntiness? :roll:

Half the Swiss team poncing around with the same stupid arsehole haircut... a fucking high fade like a collection of rejects from some 1990s black boyband like Boys 2 Men or some such appalling shite. :oops:

I'll bet my bollocks it was Lobotomy Clive's idea. It's the kind of inept cheap dumbed down rank publicity stunt fucking stupidity that this cùnt would perpetuate in the interests of trying to look like a "leader" and "motivator" and to show "togetherness" the complete fucking empty mong. :oops: :roll: :censored:

The other half of the team, the ones with functioning brains, obviously told him to fuck off. :lol:
:coffeespit: Was just having a look back at some of the comments on this fucking arsepiece and had a chortle at this little rant from DB :lol:
Let’s hope this song can be sung to him when he finally leaves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

I wonder if it will finally be the end of Xhakash!t this season. He was praised for his early season form, which for me was what I would expect from any half decent midfielder but since the World Cup, it’s hard to see what he does for the team at all. Zinchenko fills in for him in deep midfield and he contributes little in attack. If Partey is fit, surely Jorginho isn’t going to be dropped. And Smith Rowe (if fit) would be better suited to the role Xhaka currently has. And if Arsenal sign the likes of Moises Caicedo or Declan Rice this summer, Xhakash!t is likely to be bench warming.
It’s been a long time coming. Still at least, Xhakash!t can say he finally qualified for the Champions League with Arsenal.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

arrgee wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:02 pm
I wonder if it will finally be the end of Xhakash!t this season. He was praised for his early season form, which for me was what I would expect from any half decent midfielder but since the World Cup, it’s hard to see what he does for the team at all. Zinchenko fills in for him in deep midfield and he contributes little in attack. If Partey is fit, surely Jorginho isn’t going to be dropped. And Smith Rowe (if fit) would be better suited to the role Xhaka currently has. And if Arsenal sign the likes of Moises Caicedo or Declan Rice this summer, Xhakash!t is likely to be bench warming.
It’s been a long time coming. Still at least, Xhakash!t can say he finally qualified for the Champions League with Arsenal.

All of that makes perfect sense, much of it I have thought myself, unless it’s Partey who is making way in the summer for Rice / Caicedo ( hope not)
Early season Xhaka was scoring occasionally and involved on goals while not making costly errors.
He has now reverted to over hitting passes, miscontrolling and basically being a liability again.

Jorginho already looks like he has fitted into the team way of playing and adds more in terms of clever little balls for the forwards and defiantly more in terms of nicking the ball off opposition.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

From the villa Vagina's Thread:

Rian1 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:49 pm
Having read of all of this, respecting everyone’s opinion.. I do get a feeling that the hate on Xhaka is more of a cult in this forum than justified hate.

Every single game I see him getting slandered, at times, even when he’s nowhere near involved anything meaningful. I even saw hate on him AFTER he scored the winner against Tottenham at home.

I agree, at times he’s shit but he’s also part of the reason why we are in this position.

In no way I’m defending him, but the agenda against him is weird. It’s like we have to “hate” on him to be cool in these parts of the woods

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am assuming; perhaps incorrectly? That you have followed the Arsenal since before Clive arrived, if so he has never ever been better than average.

It isn't his fault that he is not a good footballer, he is a Millionaire on the back of being signed (by TOF) to Arsenal and for playing for Arsenal.

I have nothing against him as a human being; though I know some do as they 'hate the who person etc- which I can understand as his telling fans to Fuck-Off and then Throwing the dirt onto the floor and kicking it away; all this whilst he was meant to be Captain, is a No No!

If for a moment we put those things aside, that still leaves the considerable list of Blunders he has made.

He simply doesn't have a Football Brain and Neither is he an even average footballer.

The recent interviews he has given (past 18 months) when he has whined and moaned saying he has been 'Picked On' by Arsenal Fans and doing the 'Oh! Wow is me etc' is not only cringe worthy but Wrong and untruthful.

If you watch him on the pitch/ in the game - He Slows down attacks, he constantly makes stupid decisions and errors and he is the first to throw his arms up in the air when things go wrong for us as a team; in the game yesterday during the build up to their 2nd goal he literally sauntered back instead of busting a gut to help defend and to help his team mates... Only then to let the ball go through his legs; from a distance (12 - 15 yards away... which then allowed them to score. Then what does he do, he throws his arms in the air a d starts cussing the defence...

No only is he a liability in every sense of the word, he is one of those (sneaky types) Who acts the Big man, but shuts the fuck up when Arteta is about - See The Amazon Documentary for Proof of that, also when he tried to dig out Saka for one of the goals against us... It was Down To His mistake and he tried off-loading the blame onto Saka, he is a Coward. Arteta wasn't around btw.

If we had a half-decent player to replace him (now we do in Jorginho) we would be so much swifter in breaks & attacks and we would've better protection for the back line.

Like many, many others it is a mystery how he keeps getting picked, I would suggest we were short of midfield options, now there is someone better.

Something tells me he would throw a strop if not picked, which would be a good thing, because Arteta would then see him for what he is; Not a Team Player and redundant for our present and future.

Hence; he is a Cun.t as a player and part of that is he is meant to be Experienced and a leader for the youngsters... He is anything but.

I will breathe a sigh of relief the day he is gone from the club and have a few drinks to celebrate.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:55 pm
arrgee wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:02 pm
All of that makes perfect sense, much of it I have thought myself, unless it’s Partey who is making way in the summer for Rice / Caicedo ( hope not)
Early season Xhaka was scoring occasionally and involved on goals while not making costly errors.
He has now reverted to over hitting passes, miscontrolling and basically being a liability again.

Jorginho already looks like he has fitted into the team way of playing and adds more in terms of clever little balls for the forwards and defiantly more in terms of nicking the ball off opposition.
Been an interesting evolution with Captain Black. 12 months ago, I would have thought that Tomiyasu and Tierney were nailed on starters but nowadays they are bench warmers. I did not think Saliba had a future but now he is one of the two at the back. The one surprise is Xhakash!t has somehow managed to be more or less first name on the team sheet. I suspect Jorginho will see him off with better to follow. Xhakash!t is not at the same level as his colleagues.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I just seen a clip from our end on Saturday of Jorginhos goal to make it 3-2(looked fucking class btw) all of the players over celebrating and the fucking Basel Bulge appears :oops: he was subbed ffs :rubchin: so he'd ran right across the park the fucking cock.. to milk the celebrations :oops: ffs he's like Klopp in a strip :oops:
Surely as he was subbed he should get booked(or sent off for that) surely :rubchin: surely :rubchin: pretty fucking please surely :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:26 am
I just seen a clip from our end on Saturday of Jorginhos goal to make it 3-2(looked fucking class btw) all of the players over celebrating and the fucking Basel Bulge appears :oops: he was subbed ffs :rubchin: so he'd ran right across the park the fucking cock.. to milk the celebrations :oops: ffs he's like Klopp in a strip :oops:
Surely as he was subbed he should get booked(or sent off for that) surely :rubchin: surely :rubchin: pretty fucking please surely :lol:
:lol: :lol:

For once the refs would be doing us a favour! :D :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:34 am
falkirk goon wrote:

I think you need to make an official complaint to the FA, Falkirk. Gotta be at least a 6 game ban hasn't it?!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Granit Xhaka is keen to extend his stay at Arsenal and talks have taken place over a new contract. Reports, @GraemeBailey.

You're welcome :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:34 am
falkirk goon wrote:

I think you need to make an official complaint to the FA, Falkirk. Gotta be at least a 6 game ban hasn't it?!
I think I definitely should :rubchin:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:33 pm
🚨 Granit Xhaka is keen to extend his stay at Arsenal and talks have taken place over a new contract. Reports, @GraemeBailey.

You're welcome :lol:
Why? Just fucking why ffs :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Arteta OUT!!!!! :lol: