The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless crunt thread

Post by SteveO 35 »

We want our Emery back.....we want our Emery back

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

ONE ARSENE WENGER......THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:28 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Dick was not the right man for the job, but I'd take him every day and twice on Sunday ahead of this current novice egomaniac.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:11 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:08 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:56 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:52 pm
Granit Xhaka: “If someone is not ready for this game, stay at home. It doesn’t matter [about] the age, you can be 30, 35, 10, 18 - if you’re not ready for that or nervous, stay on the bench or stay at home. Don’t come here. We need people to have balls.” https://t.co/5pjcPhjXBS

He's gone boys ,there's no coming back from tht :barscarf: :wink:
That has got to be a fucking wind up! :coffeespit:
I watched that interview open mouthed

If there was any indication of who is going to be next season's captain, that was it. Why was that retard sent out to face the press? Where was our supposed captain (a question I asked most of the night to be honest)?

Us fans, plus the studio pundits all c.unted the bloke off. The dickhead in charge will have him as his main man next year

I hate Neville but his words on fucktard Clive were spot on "he's been a disgrace at times"
Absolutely mate. I'm gobsmacked at the cheek of the fucking cùnt. Our worst player ever, the cùnt with the record for most individual mistakes leading to a goal, the fucking idiot that has two speeds, hiding or costing us games.... he comes out and starts cunting his team mates? Him? WTAF? :shock:
I don't do twitter or facebook, but hopefully someone can get some sort of momentum started towards letting him know what we think of him on Sunday!
Although I wouldn't be surprised if he is protected from it and doesnt play.
Also what happened to Arteta's "no blame culture"
He's a fucking hypocrite as well as a useless c u n t!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Granit Xhaka: “If someone is not ready for this game, stay at home. It doesn’t matter [about] the age, you can be 30, 35, 10, 18 - if you’re not ready for that or nervous, stay on the bench or stay at home. Don’t come here. We need people to have balls.” https://t.co/5pjcPhjXBS

If there was any indication of who is going to be next season's captain, that was it. Why was that retard sent out to face the press? Where was our supposed captain (a question I asked most of the night to be honest)?

Us fans, plus the studio pundits all c.unted the bloke off. The dickhead in charge will have him as his main man next year

I hate Neville but his words on fucktard Clive were spot on "he's been a disgrace at times"
Absolutely mate. I'm gobsmacked at the cheek of the fucking cùnt. Our worst player ever, the cùnt with the record for most individual mistakes leading to a goal, the fucking idiot that has two speeds, hiding or costing us games.... he comes out and starts cunting his team mates? Him? WTAF? :shock:
I don't do twitter or facebook, but hopefully someone can get some sort of momentum started towards letting him know what we think of him on Sunday!
Hopefully there is some backlash towards this wànker. Agreed on the hypocrisy too. Clive's words were all designed to blame the players and give Martinez-Lite a pass. Disgraceful shit. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The hilarious and sickening irony is this cùnt - only a couple of weeks ago after his goal against manure - was pontificating about being a leader, and the armband not being the only sign of a leader and generously letting us all know he would take the armband again if needed... :roll:

....and then last night he states quite categorically that the players did not stick to the manager's alleged "plan", whatever the fuck that was. :roll:

Why then did this "leader" not lead? Why then did he not set the tone and lead these players back to within the parameters of the manager's "plan". That's the role of a leader surely? So he has actually admitted he failed in his role as supposed "leader". :censored:

He is quite simply the weakest, most childish, selfish, useless cûnt in the team and a complete bullshitter to boot. :censored:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

SteveO 35 wrote:

Erm...where are Villarreal in the league? 7th. That's what Emery does. Qualifies for the CL by winning the Uefa/ Europa cup. Not through the league. This kind of end of season capitulation started with Emery and it's stuck.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:04 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

Erm...where are Villarreal in the league? 7th. That's what Emery does. Qualifies for the CL by winning the Uefa/ Europa cup. Not through the league. This kind of end of season capitulation started with Emery and it's stuck.
oh so it's Emery's fault now.

poor old Tets hadn't a chance :lol:

It's no excuse but lets not forget that Emery had us in a European final at the same time
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Tue May 17, 2022 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

goonersid wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Arteta is the most egoistical manager I've seen that has proven fuck all as of yet. If this kind of ego was displayed by Pep and Klopp, I'd understand. His ego is only rivalled by Mourinho and I give the latter a pass because he's won everything at Club level football.

The interviews, the replies, the smirk. Conte schooled him and also called him a little bitch; serves him right as painful as that was coming from Spurs. Notice his interview after Conte's one, acting all 'cool' because he simply had no answer for Conte. Put in his place, where he belongs.

Also looks like the one that micromanages and if anything doesn't go his way, he starts benching and getting rid of people.

Having said that, shocking performance with no urgency to actually play for what is at stake. Emery got sacked for achieving the same thing, pretty much. This one's reward is another contract.

City, Liverpool, Chelsea, United, Spurs, West Ham, Newcastle will all be backed and perform well. Top 4? We'd be lucky to get in the EL spot next year if this shite continues.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:16 am
Nos89 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

It's no excuse but lets not forget that Emery had us in a European final at the same time
Not blaming Emery at all. Pointing out he usually doesn't finish in top 4. The end of season capitulation happened when he was in charge, and nothing has changed which lies at the feet of the current management structure at the club. Two inexperienced people making tough decisions will always yield negative and positive results. Decisions made last summer got us in a position to be challenging for top 4, however, knee jerk decisions made in January for budget reasons cost us top 4.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:46 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Not blaming Emery at all. Pointing out he usually doesn't finish in top 4. The end of season capitulation happened when he was in charge, and nothing has changed which lies at the feet of the current management structure at the club. Two inexperienced people making tough decisions will always yield negative and positive results. Decisions made last summer got us in a position to be challenging for top 4, however, knee jerk decisions made in January for budget reasons cost us top 4.
Seem to remember you agreed with arteta, weakening the squad with the reasoning of (to summarise)
"these are the 11 players who got us to challenge for top 4, why do we need these players we are letting go"
some weird logic in that i guess but not when you have the inevitable injuries and players missing which is what has happened, and has cost us dear.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 10:46 am
The hilarious and sickening irony is this cùnt - only a couple of weeks ago after his goal against manure - was pontificating about being a leader, and the armband not being the only sign of a leader and generously letting us all know he would take the armband again if needed... :roll:

....and then last night he states quite categorically that the players did not stick to the manager's alleged "plan", whatever the fuck that was. :roll:

Why then did this "leader" not lead? Why then did he not set the tone and lead these players back to within the parameters of the manager's "plan". That's the role of a leader surely? So he has actually admitted he failed in his role as supposed "leader". :censored:

He is quite simply the weakest, most childish, selfish, useless cûnt in the team and a complete bullshitter to boot. :censored:
Yes just seen it....incredible really...with a lot of youngsters in the team
Can only think they had a shouting match in the dressing room after the game and someone pointed the finger at Xhaka :D stating that hes meant to be a leader
He has then gone open and got in first with the press....he really is the lowest of the low....scum
clever tactic get your story in first.....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

True and the trouble is and from what I have seen on Social Media this morning I'm amazed at how many people are calling Clive "Brave"
"Honest" & "Telling it Like It Is" ... I mean WTF? Has he now become the voice of Arteta!... It beggars belief.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:00 pm
True and the trouble is and from what I have seen on Social Media this morning I'm amazed at how many people are calling Clive "Brave"
"Honest" & "Telling it Like It Is" ... I mean WTF? Has he now become the voice of Arteta!... It beggars belief.
thats the trouble with social media.....extreme uneducated views get taken as mainstream.....

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nos89 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Finishing 7th with the Burnley of Spain and leading them to a CL semi final, as opposed to two consecutive 8th place finishes and no European football with Arsenal. Took 160m to achieve 5th place - exactly where we were 3 years ago for a quarter of the money. Yeah fucking brilliant that

While Dick gets cast offs like Coquelin, Lo Celso and Foyth, shit for brains blows 50m on a tattooed pansy who gets rinsed by Callum Wilson. Keep dreaming !

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 12:40 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:46 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Nos89 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Seem to remember you agreed with arteta, weakening the squad with the reasoning of (to summarise)
"these are the 11 players who got us to challenge for top 4, why do we need these players we are letting go"
some weird logic in that i guess but not when you have the inevitable injuries and players missing which is what has happened, and has cost us dear.
I didn't agree with letting that many go in January, especially Chambers and AMN but could understand the decision to do that, which has come back to haunt us.