Euros / Ingerland Hype

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Topside Northbank

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by Topside Northbank »

ESR deserves his call up England should of probably picked Gallagher on loan at Palace as well.

Delighted for him and actually good news for us had he of stayed with the U21's he would of played every minute.

Doubt he gates any game time v Albania probably will get a run out as a sub against San Marino a well deserved debut on form.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:22 pm
ESR deserves his call up England should of probably picked Gallagher on loan at Palace as well.

Delighted for him and actually good news for us had he of stayed with the U21's he would of played every minute.

Doubt he gates any game time v Albania probably will get a run out as a sub against San Marino a well deserved debut on form.
On current form he is our top performer midfield or forward right now - yes, hopefully a run out v San Marino, together with an assist and a goal, will do him the world of good.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:48 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:27 pm
I don’t think Augie hates England. He’s just jealous.

Ireland internationally are a joke. The most successful period was under an Englishman, with a decent portion of the squad made up of… Englishmen. Even now Ireland are sniffing around Bamford. Obafemi up front… went to school in Romford. :lol:
Woah woah woah you fucking cheesedick. We had loads of Welsh and Scots too! :lol: And a bloke that actually qualified to play for Italy but not Oireland. :lol:
Surprised ireland didn't make more of a play for Le tissier in the '90's, would've been a good addition to the multicultural, diverse team that claimed irish heritage. A national squad ahead of its time.
I think the fact he was shit put us off! :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:56 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:48 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:27 pm
I don’t think Augie hates England. He’s just jealous.

Ireland internationally are a joke. The most successful period was under an Englishman, with a decent portion of the squad made up of… Englishmen. Even now Ireland are sniffing around Bamford. Obafemi up front… went to school in Romford. :lol:
Woah woah woah you fucking cheesedick. We had loads of Welsh and Scots too! :lol: And a bloke that actually qualified to play for Italy but not Oireland. :lol:
Surprised ireland didn't make more of a play for Le tissier in the '90's, would've been a good addition to the multicultural, diverse team that claimed irish heritage. A national squad ahead of its time.
I think the fact he was shit put us off! :D
Yeah alright :lol: :lol: take it the Irish don't much care for the french either, or half french in his case