Amazon All Or Nothing - merged thread because cùnts...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Amazon All Or Nothing - merged thread because cùnts...

Post by augie »

Anyone know how this works ? Is it a one off film/programme, or is it a weekly thing over so many weeks ?
Just asking for a friend :wink:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:43 am
Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:31 pm
They did one at the clowns down the road, so why not one for The Arsenal?
So we are copying them now...? :rubchin:

Well, I suppose lately we've been copying their inability to win a major trophy so why not this too! :-P
They'll either capture our first relegation in over 100 years, or our first title win in 18 years. Which given we average a league title every 17 years, we're due one.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I can only imagine we are doing it for the money. I always thought the dressing room was sacred. Apparently not as our half time teamtalks will now be streamed to the world. At least we are not the first to sell out. City and Spurs did this before us.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:12 am
I can only imagine we are doing it for the money. I always thought the dressing room was sacred. Apparently not as our half time teamtalks will now be streamed to the world. At least we are not the first to sell out. City and Spurs did this before us.
Like anything with football these days, well, for the last 30 years or so, it all comes down to money and profile. Get on the TV more, get more money, attract more advertisers and sponsors, get more money.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

You really couldn't have picked a better time to film this.

Come join us for seasons 2, 3 & 4 because of the lighthearted slapstick comedy of Edu & Arteta. Join Mikel and Edu as they bumble through yet another dicking from Man City and spunk away millions more on their road to the Championship. Can they do it? You bet they can!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

begeegs wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:18 am
You really couldn't have picked a better time to film this.

Come join us for seasons 2, 3 & 4 because of the lighthearted slapstick comedy of Edu & Arteta. Join Mikel and Edu as they bumble through yet another dicking from Man City and spunk away millions more on their road to the Championship. Can they do it? You bet they can!
When Sunderland did it, it was supposed to be the story of bouncing back from the Championship to the PL........and they went down to League One

Don't rule it out if Lego Head is still allowed to weave his magic

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

When is this pile of shit being aired?

If it is in the next couple of weeks / a month it might help us get shot of The Dubious Duo Martinez-Lite and Edutard. Because let's be honest it's going to be cringe embarrassing for the club.... :oops:

Midz

Post by Midz »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:53 pm
Anyone know how this works ? Is it a one off film/programme, or is it a weekly thing over so many weeks ?
Just asking for a friend :wink:
I spit my coffee out at that one. :lol: :lol:

Top class, augie. :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:56 am
When is this pile of shit being aired?

If it is in the next couple of weeks / a month it might help us get shot of The Dubious Duo Martinez-Lite and Edutard. Because let's be honest it's going to be cringe embarrassing for the club.... :oops:
The previous ones were released after the season finished I think

Hopefully by the time I watch it I will know when the bit is coming where he gets the sack!