Sevco (A) Sat 17th July KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Sevco (A) Sat 17th July KO 2pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

New set piece coach working out a treat :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Auba has gone. Literally a shadow of the player he was pre-signing his new contract. A serious serious concern.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:21 pm
Auba has gone. Literally a shadow of the player he was pre-signing his new contract. A serious serious concern.
I fear you could be right you know.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Well they’d better be signing a decent no.2 or a possible No.1….keeper because the young lad seems like he’s at the u-18 level still!?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:17 pm
Well they’d better be signing a decent no.2 or a possible No.1….keeper because the young lad seems like he’s at the u-18 level still!?
Okonkwo played the first half, Hein played the second.

Neither really had much to do so I don't believe judgements can be made.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:31 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:17 pm
Okonkwo played the first half, Hein played the second.

Neither really had much to do so I don't believe judgements can be made.
Okonkwo was poor in the previous game. Even excluding the horror goal.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Arsenal, pure shite and getting worse!

Wengerballs

Post by Wengerballs »

So much shit in the Club from head to toe needs dumping. We look like a hangover the morning after a hot Vindaloo...just need to spray paint the bowl and start again.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I watched the highlights on You Tube and we looked very VERY Average.

Most of the long established football clubs have their periods of Brilliance and Success.. ie: The Doubles and The Invincible Years, if they are fortunate this success ebbs and flows on a fairly frequent basis, if not the league then FA Cup etc or even success in Europe ( :roll: ).. but occasionally there are clubs considered 'big' by most that Nose Dive - Leeds a prince example - and Think we are in a "Nose Dive" - the reasons are obvious and it could be righted IF the correct people were in place to make the appropriate deciosn and take the right Actions.

We have the wrong people from root to branch and it looks like they are going nowhere as they take the club and us into a steeper less-recoverable spiral downward.

It has got to the point where Long Time Fans are losing or have lost hope and interest and so the standards they once held and expected of the club/team not just on the pitch but the way in which it is run AND perceived are GONE!.

I always used to think of THE Arsenal as "THEE" Classiest club on the planet bar-none, not any more. :cry:

I always used to know the forth-coming seasons fixtures and the pre-season itinerary in detail, I didn't even know we were playing yesterday :oops: and THAT makes me realise how much my interest in the club/team has waned and that really genuinely makes me sad.

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:13 am
I watched the highlights on You Tube and we looked very VERY Average.

We have the wrong people from root to branch and it looks like they are going nowhere as they take the club and us into a steeper less-recoverable spiral downward.

It has got to the point where Long Time Fans are losing or have lost hope and interest and so the standards they once held and expected of the club/team not just on the pitch but the way in which it is run AND perceived are GONE!.

Nail on the head.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thanks mate - I so wish and would prefer I was Wrong. :cry:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:51 am
Seeing as Falkirk Goon seems to have popped off on his holibobs I thought I'd start the thread.

As someone once said we're a load of shite, they're a load of shite, the game will probably be a load of shite.

Maybe a chance to see our stellar signing Tavares though.

Be excited !!

:barscarf:
Quality thread title clummo 8) exactly the one I would've picked had j managed to get online..fucked my phone and without it I'm pretty well fucked :oops: :lol: They were shite (I heard) we were shite (I heard again) game was a pile of shite(I seen this on highlights) :lol: it's a long season ahead..2 game tour up here and 0 wins :oops: trust the process.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:31 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Seeing as Falkirk Goon seems to have popped off on his holibobs I thought I'd start the thread.

As someone once said we're a load of shite, they're a load of shite, the game will probably be a load of shite.

Be excited !!

Quality thread title clummo 8) exactly the one I would've picked had j managed to get online..fucked my phone and without it I'm pretty well fucked :oops: :lol: They were shite (I heard) we were shite (I heard again) game was a pile of shite(I seen this on highlights) :lol: it's a long season ahead..2 game tour up here and 0 wins :oops: trust the process.
Happy and relieved I did you proud in your absence mate. :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:19 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:31 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

Be excited !!

Happy and relieved I did you proud in your absence mate. :barscarf:
8) :barscarf: