Chav Nazi arsepieces H Sun 1st Aug 3pm The Mind numbing Series

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Chav Nazi arsepieces H Sun 1st Aug 3pm The Mind numbing Series

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up a friendly against these fartboxes :| Champs lge wi fuck I can't think about that far less write it :cry: Arseholes..Fuck knows what the score will be..and who really gives a fuck anyway :rubchin: The real business starts against Brentford on the 13th so I'll start a thread on that aswell.
Last edited by falkirk goon on Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almunia is a clown

Re: Chav cockholes H Sun 1st Aug 3pm The Mind numbing Series

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Change the title to Chavski Nazis FFS! :box: I hate these cúnts with a vengence, shite club, shite support, shite history. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Re: Chav cockholes H Sun 1st Aug 3pm The Mind numbing Series

Post by OneBardGooner »

All of that is 100% True and Accurate mate, and yet the C.U.NTS who are running our Beloved Arsenal are buying up their cast-offs and Dreggs like it was Black Monday :?

Herd

Re: Chav Nazi arsepieces H Sun 1st Aug 3pm The Mind numbing Series

Post by Herd »

I bought two tickets for the chelsea friendly for a friend ( honest) a match so mouthwatering they shut the upper tier for and yet have they delivered my tickets .....................have they fuck !
Useless incompetent fuckwits have a scheme called ticketfast , what a contradiction to the reality !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nice work on the title Falkirk. 8)

So, a friendly against the pimped little club from Fulham supported by the worst nazi arseholes and bandwagon jumping JCL cock inhalers on planet Earth. What's not to like! :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

For the life of me I cannot understand the logic of playing friendlies against teams that we are going to be playing in the league this season :? It isnt just us that are doing it (brentford played manure yesterday), but I dont see the logic to it.

Every summer, even in the shit years of wenger, I used to look forward to watching the pre-season friendlies, but this summer I have fcuk all interest. I dunno if it is down to the clueless manager, the inept people running the club, the lack of proven quality signings, or if it is just the general all round shit feeling of apathy from inside and outside the club, but either way it disappoints me as it makes me feel that another enjoyable experience is gone from my Gooner life :cry: :cry:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

The Chelsea and Spuds games are obviously done with the charity it mind. (No pun intended).

The Florida Cup was all about the brand in the USA which turned out moot anyway and doubt we'd have ended up playing Everton.

I'm totally with you on the apathy front. Not just Arsenal though, I'm indifferent to the modern game as whole these days. Sad but true.

Midz

Post by Midz »

"Chav Nazi arsepieces"

Not too fond of these guys then? :D

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

I’ve long since got used to the fact that my love of Arsenal has probably gone for good, but cricket, the other great sporting love of my life is going the same way with endless “short form” borefests and even a new even shorter form with made up teams this year. Sport has eaten its own arsehole

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:58 pm
I’ve long since got used to the fact that my love of Arsenal has probably gone for good, but cricket, the other great sporting love of my life is going the same way with endless “short form” borefests and even a new even shorter form with made up teams this year. Sport has eaten its own arsehole
That 100 shit really is a stinker of a format isn't it! :lol:

Sturgooner

Post by Sturgooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:17 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
The Hundred will finally tip the ECB into dismantling County Cricket as was and turn it into Regional Cricket with only 8 teams competing in T20, The Hundred and a one day 50 over competition.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Sturgooner wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:01 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:
The Hundred will finally tip the ECB into dismantling County Cricket as was and turn it into Regional Cricket with only 8 teams competing in T20, The Hundred and a one day 50 over competition.
Yep and all to the detriment of test cricket.

Leyton Gooner

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Our test team is already absolutely fucking w.ank, apart from a couple of veteran fast bowlers, so I dread to think where it will be in a couple of years

Leyton Gooner

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Ive tried watching it but it’s just T20 with five ball overs and stupid team names. And shit graphics. If you can’t read a cricket score in its usual format the game obviously isn’t for you ffs

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:46 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Ive tried watching it but it’s just T20 with five ball overs and stupid team names. And shit graphics. If you can’t read a cricket score in its usual format the game obviously isn’t for you ffs
The graphics are like something out of a 90's 8 bit computer game and are onscreen all the time. :roll:

And if a bowler is bowling we'll you can keep him on for another 5 ball over. The batsmen have to swap ends though.

Good old Sky. Pyjama cricket at it's worst. I detest the way they cover sport and the influence they have over it. I much prefer broadcasts from other countries.

What a nonsense. :lol: