Chav Nazi arsepieces H Sun 1st Aug 3pm The Mind numbing Series

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Chav Nazi arsepieces H Sun 1st Aug 3pm The Mind numbing Series

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I will also add Stevo that you said Arteta has been given 70 million to spend so he has no place to hide, 70 million!!!!!

That's less than pepes fee or two mustafis, two xhakas,bit more than laccca, one maddison, truth is we need at least 3 hundred million to turn us into a top side, I mean a world class player is 100 million plus.

Of course what everyone is expecting is a wenger of old who picked up young talent that turned out world class, how is he rememered on here, ahh yes.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Ooft Lefty :box: :lol:

I have to say mate a lot of that is very similar to my way of thinking.

Arteta will obviously have an input on players but we have Richard Garlick as the man that deals with contracts. Let's not blame the bloke who is actually responsible but keep bashing the man that isn't. :roll:

Also as I've said ad nauseum, you can't blame Arteta and/or Edu for not clearing out certain players. If nobody else wants them we can't sell them.

Too many people still view football as it was 30 years ago. The game and the roles of employees have changed dramatically since then.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:45 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:11 pm
Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:10 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:57 pm
I don't think I can watch Arteta's Arsenal for 42 games ( 38 league games + two rounds of the league cup and two rounds of the FA Cup before elimination).

I don't love this team. I hate in, in all honesty. I hate most of the players, I hate the manager with a passion, I hate coaching staff, I hate the technical director, I hate the board and owner. Seriously drained with the lack of fuck given by this club, from top to bottom.
To many haters :lol:

Tbf I don't hate the manager, why would I, he isn't trying to do his worst for us, quite the contrary, he's trying to do his best, he's a rookie manager coming into a fucked up club with shite players and yet expected to produce miracles.

Yes a mire experienced manager might having us do better but the best manager in the world wouldn't have this bunch of players competing at the top of the table.

I would also add that he gets dogs abuse on here ( I mean who doesn't) for the transfer policy yet its known by everyone with a brain that he doesn't buy or sell anyone, that's not in his remit.

Some players I would say I dislike because of their lack of effort after being awarded huge contracts but I give slack to players who aren't good enough but put in a shift and they may be on big wages but the club is at fault for this, fuck me who here would turn it down, none of you for absolute certantity.

The owner for me is the one who should get all the stick, the board too but hey, let's hate everyone.
The board get all the stick in the world mate and you know it. Give me a choice today between Kroenke going and Arteta going, and the wig wearing c.unt goes every time. In the same way you can say Arteta isn't responsible for buying and selling (and none of us really know what level of influence he has), the board sure as hell aren't responsible for coaching the defence, picking Bellerin, Xhaka, Elneny, Nketiah etc. His stubborn treatment of Martinelli last season, and the first two of the cocks on that list playing virtually every game, and producing some of the worst football we've seen since the end of GG are the reasons why he gets shit on here.
Hold on a minute mate, nearly everyone on here blames Arteta for signing players or not moving them on, truth is all the shite we can't move on has absolutely fuck all to do with Arteta.

He never signed them on or gave them ludicrous contracts, how is that his fault, people moving goalposts to suit their own agenda is what's on show here and always has been.

I mean one of most prominent posters on here recently quoted on a post "that's a reasoned debate that some dickhead on here should learn from" (or words to that affect), now I don't post much lately so don't know if aimed at me but this guy recently told two posters to shut the fuck up and stop posting because they know nothing :lol: :lol:

I will also pull you up on the right back situation, whi the fuck else have we got as a right back,yep, no one.

I will also stick my neck out a long way and say that who else does he play in the centre of midfield, ive seen us play with and without xhaka and I think on the whole we've been better with him and I don't rate him but his choices are shit or shitter, Elneny is below average, partey looks likes he's partied all night, I don't know any other choices we have there so please remind me.

Martinelli is one of those players that seems to be world class but the funny thing is no one has come in for him,I mean the way he's bigged up on here you would think City, manure, barca, real Madrid would be lining up to buy him, truth is he has had the odd flash but just maybe doesn't understand his role and thus isn't given game time.

Anyhow as I said let's all blame the new guy because we obviously need another fall guy to explain why The Arsenal are now just a mediocre team, bring in pep and we'd still be average.
With regards to the right back situation both Chambers and Cedric have proved themselves to be infinitely better than Bellerin, but Black always reverts to his man after a couple of games. We've actually got 3 options there as opposed to left back where we have 1 (oh no, I forgot the Bosnian lump of dog shit that relegated Schalke didn't want is back).

Martinelli may well not be the next Pele and Maradona rolled into one, nor Balogun for that matter, but one thing's for certain they are a lot better than Nketiah who seems to be in favour once more. Azeez is an option in CM - not every game for sure, but he has shown on his limited EL and pre season outings that he is one with a big future, where as Elneny has none

I don't disagree about people shifting the goalposts to suit their agenda. Emery was supposedly responsible for signing everyone that was shit not so long ago, but apparently now that isn't the role of the manager anymore :roll: :roll:

The board are c.unts, Edu's a c.unt - no doubt about it. However, is it beyond the reach of the current manager to finish above fucking West Ham. Even the previous two managers despite their shortcomings didn't manage to get us out of European competition.

If the manager isn't responsible for anything then we might as well save £5m a year and appoint any of us lot.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The senior members of this squad are on a gravy train. Every last no-hoping one of them. Auba - shot to pieces because we have eviscerated any professional pride or hunger by making the guy richer beyond his wildest dreams. Bellerin - more interested in London fashion week than defending. Willian - has literally stuffed his face to the point he cannot run. A guy that couldn’t be less interested in Arsenal. Leno - a walking fucking disaster zone. Preferred to a guy that had a hunger to succeed (Martinez). Xhaka - a guy with an ego several times his talent. A guy who literally has contempt for the fans that pay his wages. You could go on and on and on.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:02 pm
I will also add Stevo that you said Arteta has been given 70 million to spend so he has no place to hide, 70 million!!!!!

That's less than pepes fee or two mustafis, two xhakas,bit more than laccca, one maddison, truth is we need at least 3 hundred million to turn us into a top side, I mean a world class player is 100 million plus.

Of course what everyone is expecting is a wenger of old who picked up young talent that turned out world class, how is he rememered on here, ahh yes.
It has been a while since a manager of the Arse was given 70m net to spend in a window, and it doesn't show any sign of stopping there. I wouldn't be surprised to see Maddison added and then what......120m+ would have been spent

I don't disagree that we need 300m+ but neither of the previous two managers were afforded such luxuries.

The Pepe fee is over 5 years, so that €72m in reality was more like €14m in the year he signed - it was the whole reason we got him and not Zaha instead.

With the exception of Chaski and the two Manc clubs I doubt anyone else will spend more than us

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:10 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:57 pm
I don't think I can watch Arteta's Arsenal for 42 games ( 38 league games + two rounds of the league cup and two rounds of the FA Cup before elimination).

I don't love this team. I hate in, in all honesty. I hate most of the players, I hate the manager with a passion, I hate coaching staff, I hate the technical director, I hate the board and owner. Seriously drained with the lack of fuck given by this club, from top to bottom.
To many haters :lol:

Tbf I don't hate the manager, why would I, he isn't trying to do his worst for us, quite the contrary, he's trying to do his best, he's a rookie manager coming into a fucked up club with shite players and yet expected to produce miracles.

Yes a mire experienced manager might having us do better but the best manager in the world wouldn't have this bunch of players competing at the top of the table.

I would also add that he gets dogs abuse on here ( I mean who doesn't) for the transfer policy yet its known by everyone with a brain that he doesn't buy or sell anyone, that's not in his remit.

Some players I would say I dislike because of their lack of effort after being awarded huge contracts but I give slack to players who aren't good enough but put in a shift and they may be on big wages but the club is at fault for this, fuck me who here would turn it down, none of you for absolute certantity.

The owner for me is the one who should get all the stick, the board too but hey, let's hate everyone.
He's a rookie manager who should be nowhere near this football club. We've gone backwards since he was appointed, not forwards and that's because of his inexperience. We're tactically at sea in most games that we play, usually from kick-off. Every SINGLE time he brings a sub on it is always to our detriment because his in-game management skills are nonexistent. The man is very clearly out of his depth. "Trying his best" doesn't make him void of critiscim. The man is the manager of Arsenal FC, "trying his best" shouldn't even have to be said.

We're not a stepping stone club, and we are not in a situation where we can afford to alllow a rookie manager to learn in the job. That, I agree, is the fault of the owner/board. They quite rightly get hate for that, among other things, it Arteta deserves his fair share.

He's not expected to perform miracles, but he's not supposed to be making us worse, either. Granted he shouldn't even be in the job, and he won't sack himself, but that won't stop me from loathing the fact that an inexperienced, drowning manager remains in charge of a club that needs an experienced hand.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Why is anyone surprised we lost this preseason friendly with players who weren't good enough last season. He's playing players who he has at his disposal because they're fit and available.
Hopefully he can shift a few of them in next couple of weeks. Xhaka returns and we lose, coincidence?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

We looked OK going forward; it was the defence that was all over the place. Too many times we had 3 pushed on up towards the halfway line with one of the centre backs deeper on his own. Time and again Chelsea hit it longish and had 2 or 3 against 1 on the counter.

Don't know if that was a meant as a tactic or the players thought fuck it, I'm going forward. :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:02 pm

Whatever the sum he will piss it away....no confidence in transfer team

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:18 pm
We looked OK going forward; it was the defence that was all over the place. Too many times we had 3 pushed on up towards the halfway line with one of the centre backs deeper on his own. Time and again Chelsea hit it longish and had 2 or 3 against 1 on the counter.

Don't know if that was a meant as a tactic or the players thought fuck it, I'm going forward. :lol:
Sounds like nothing has changed then.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

To be fair we never knew how much Wenger was given or even allocated, remember his comments about 'if I was given £100M I'd give it back' or words to that effect.

I didn't see the game but I'm not surprised by the outcome or the performance looking at the comments on here.

Arteta is too indecisive to manage at this level currently and many of the players are unable or even incapable of implementing whatever it is he is trying to do :rubchin: