Brentford bulbeyes A Fri 13th Aug KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Brentford bulbeyes A Fri 13th Aug KO 8pm

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:17 am
Redarmy wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:03 am
Will go for a Brentford win...and to be honest its the first time in many years that i do not give a fuck
WUM alert!
As if Brentford are going to win this match :lol:

Comfortable 2-0 win :barscarf:
To you Rob, last season was just something that happened to other people, wasn't it?

Or the last 10 years, for that matter. Never underestimate Arsenal's ability to balls things right up.
Last edited by Arsenal Till I Die on Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:03 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:17 am
Redarmy wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:03 am
Will go for a Brentford win...and to be honest its the first time in many years that i do not give a fuck
WUM alert!
As if Brentford are going to win this match :lol:

Comfortable 2-0 win :barscarf:
To you Rob, last season was just something that happened to other people, wasn't it?

Or the last 10 years, for that matter. Nevertheless underestimate Arsenal's ability to balls things right up.
Yes indeed. Remember comments like this about clubs like Burnley, Palace, Bournemouth, Watford etc....if they can all do it so can Brentford who are infinitely better than some of the shite that toppled us last year

Leno passing it to Xhaka last weekend was like 2020-21 was here to stay. Elneny the main lynch pin of midfield. The rotating centre half circus and Hector the Tofu Muncher assisting the oppo for fun

Yeah....Brentford have got no chance eh

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We all blow smoke up Martinelli’s hole but for him to fuck off and play in a competition even shittier than the conference league (and then barely kick a ball in it) meaning he missed all pre season and the start of the season is complete and utter bollocks.

Didn’t even make the bench for the final today against Dani Getafe’s Spain :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Things is though Rodders me ole mucker - Had he been played; as he rightly deserved instead of being ignored by Pepe's cone boy - He would have stood a far better chance of being picked for Brazil. :?

GunnDog

Post by GunnDog »

Brentford's preparations for their first season in the Premier League finished with a 2-1 win over Valencia, with Ethan Pinnock and Frank Onyeka scoring for the Bees after Diego Lopez put the Spanish visitors ahead.

Looks like Brentford aren't going to be a pushover.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GunnDog wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:29 pm
Brentford's preparations for their first season in the Premier League finished with a 2-1 win over Valencia, with Ethan Pinnock and Frank Onyeka scoring for the Bees after Diego Lopez put the Spanish visitors ahead.

They most certainly won't be a pushover - will be a tough game and on the evidence of the shite I've witnessed today and last weekend against Chelsea I wouldn't even be surprised if they become the latest London club to overtake us

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:08 pm
GunnDog wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:29 pm

They most certainly won't be a pushover - will be a tough game and on the evidence of the shite I've witnessed today and last weekend against Chelsea I wouldn't even be surprised if they become the latest London club to overtake us
Brentford can score goals when they need them, good going forward .....but apparently no chance against the mighty midfield of Elneny and Xaha... :D

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I predict a 2-1 defeat.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Loss here I would imagine..i wonder what price the Bees are :rubchin:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Let’s get things straight. We are an absolute mess. The longer Arteta stays the worse we get.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I fucking hate what this manager and this squad is doing to this once great club,

Friday night will be another rusty old nail in its coffin.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:24 pm
I fucking hate what this manager and this squad is doing to this once great club,

Friday night will be another rusty old nail in its coffin.
Roy Keane was slagging us off the other night....trouble is what he was saying was the truth

Even in the dark days of the mid seventies we retained our credibility.....

Midz

Post by Midz »

Losing our first 3 games is highly likely this season.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

If I could I'd get rid of that fucking useless twat Edu and Arteta right now.

One does nothing all year and gives one player to calm the fans down and the other thinks he shadowed Pep and now is a genius; you're fucking not, you are at best Championship manager and that's where you should've been.

Can't see more than 3pt available for our first three games, even worse, could be 0. Dreading to go watch the Chelsea game, just know it's shitshow waiting to happen.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I'm dreading this entire season. A non existent transfer window and a clueless prick like Arteta leading us to mid-table mediocrity. The over hyping of our shit squad by some of our delusional fan base is also doing my head in, how much evidence do people need that we are by and large just shit. As for this one, it will be a long 90 minutes as will most of the season. Wake me up at Christmas when Arteta has been given the boot.