Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by OneBardGooner »

Here's Farteta in the post match interview and all his soundbites and talking bollocks...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58300063

3 minutes of Shyte by a Shyster.

BobbyPires7

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by BobbyPires7 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:34 pm
Here's Farteta in the post match interview and all his soundbites and talking bollocks...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58300063

3 minutes of Shyte by a Shyster.
Everyone try this. Listen to that interview. Write down every word of it on a piece of paper and then read it back to yourself. Gibberish. That’s what you have there folks. A jumble of words, making zero sense. The witterings and musings of a fool. This guy is up there with Ali Dia who signed for Southampton and was found out as a fraud and subbed off within 5 minutes. The bloke is clueless.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just read some comments from the supply art teacher and it's clear to see that this fiasco is all down to covid outbreaks and injuries. Nothing's changed, always an excuse no truth, no accountability, fucking nothing. My God, the culture of excuse making is so deeply and damagingly embedded, it's become the accepted norm.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Bang on. When you have absent owners this is what you get. Throwing money at the problem will get us nowhere. You sell up and give someone who cares a chance. Or you get a proper football administrator in to start again (like Villa are doing).

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

When Tierney shows signs of going backwards then you know the problem is terminal.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:24 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:19 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:16 pm
Look at Arteta staring at the ground wishing it would open up

Honestly - such a crying shame watching a once great club managed by a hopeless child who couldn't be further out of his depth
The sad thing is with this squad he’s accrued I don’t see fuck all changing,I don’t see the future being anything special either,now it’s his squad he’s built he has zero excuses,his has been as limp dicked as I can remember,

Even with a new manager would this team even compete for a top 4 finish,I don’t think so
With this dickhead managing I think these players are a 9th to 12th place team. With another manager these players are probably a 6th to 8th place team. We have problems all over the pitch not just with the cretin manager.
Agree mate,I see nothing to be enthused about,ESR Tierney blah blah blah,2 promising youngsters and a squad of c unts,messi Ronaldo and Henry couldn’t carry 8 lame ducks,8 clueless bottle jobs,guided by a clueless egomaniac who will do it his way no matter what,just when you think he might,just might learn from his mistakes he does them the week after,I don’t know mate,I’m lost,I really don’t know how I feel about this club anymore,I love the Arsenal as the club they were,but this current squad,manager,ground,owners and even some of our fans…pfft,I’m done mate,
Yeah me too robbo. A few years ago I'd be raging after that shit today. Now I'm just cold. Not sure at all how I feel about The Arsenal anymore. Its nothing like the wonderful club I started supporting as a child. I don't think we are alone either.....

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Men v boys today..They toyed with us 2nd half :oops: like a cat does with a bird/mouse that it's killed in the garden :cry:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Never looked like scoring. Two games down & '0' points. Maybe next week ? Maybe not - we're playing $chity. Just look forward to our relegation battles coming up later in the season. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I normally look for positives in defeat, however, apart from Sambi, ESR, Saka really struggling. The team had no direction, no belief and no intention of scoring a goal. Mari was lightweight, Pepe was fearful of Rudiger, and still no positive action. Before Tierney went off, Tavares should have been brought on earlier. Clearly, chelski are playing with the confidence of being european champions. We are 2nd from bottom, only 109 points to fight for.
My cousin cursed the chelski billionaire owner, but at least he took an average size and made them what they are. Our billionaire owner took an established CL club, and reduced it to relegation fodder.
The players do not believe in the manager, they don't believe in the coaching. They're playing without direction or leadership. The end is nigh for the out of his depth Arteta.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I’ve not seen a manager who is so clueless ever. Emery was 10 times better than Arteta and Emery was bad !
He is incapable of adapting and reacting. He has his way he wants to play and that’s it, play out from the back, tippy tappy forward, get it to a winger and cross to nobody in the box. :banghead:
Every team tends to have a fulcrum, normally a central midfielder, De Bruyne at City, Salah at the bindippers, Pogba at United…..,we have Xhaka…….a man who moves slow and thinks slower!
NO TEAM WILL WIN ANYTHING PLAYING TIPPY TAPPY SLOW FOOTBALL FFS!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Arteta MUST be sacked, nothing is going to change this shit with him in charge FFS :cussing:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

And for the final fucking insult at full time the chavs official account put up a post on Instagram showing the score line with the comment - “Imagine not being Chelsea”

which was liked by Willian :suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:06 am
And for the final fucking insult at full time the chavs official account put up a post on Instagram showing the score line with the comment - “Imagine not being Chelsea”

which was liked by Willian :suicide:
:tickedoff:

Not only did this donkey cùnt not want to become an Arsenal player, he has contributed nothing as one, openly wanted to leave, and was given an improved contract and a pay rise that allegedly puts him on £220,000 a fucking week and now, to add insult to injury, he takes the piss? :censored:

I also read somewhere we paid this cùnt either an outrageous £10million, or a mind blowing £14.5million, signing bonus. :shock:

I hope he cripples both himself and Clive in a horror training ground accident that ends both their careers. :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:47 pm
I’ve not seen a manager who is so clueless ever. Emery was 10 times better than Arteta and Emery was bad !
He is incapable of adapting and reacting. He has his way he wants to play and that’s it, play out from the back, tippy tappy forward, get it to a winger and cross to nobody in the box. :banghead:
Every team tends to have a fulcrum, normally a central midfielder, De Bruyne at City, Salah at the bindippers, Pogba at United…..,we have Xhaka…….a man who moves slow and thinks slower!
NO TEAM WILL WIN ANYTHING PLAYING TIPPY TAPPY SLOW FOOTBALL FFS!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Arteta MUST be sacked, nothing is going to change this shit with him in charge FFS :cussing:
I was listenting to Souness and Keane afterwards and they raised a good point about judging a team about how good they are by how quickly they pass to each other. They showed James's goal and commented how if Mount's pass had been a fraction slower, and he'd taken a fraction longer to control it, how the chance wouldn't have been there. I watched the goal again and he's right - the pass was hit pretty strongly but killed in one touch and buried. Compare and contrast to Xhaka - whose stats no doubt are great - but he collects the ball from Leno or the back line and dawdles for ages before seemingly making a decent pass......most likely to Pepe who then needs six touches to get it under control, by which time every oppo defender is in the right position

I said throughout last year that Arteta has slowed us down to a 1930s pace, and there is no sign of that improving. Just slow, boring sideways football with over coached and frightened players unable to do anything about it

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Ive always said Arteta if a false prophet. He isnt some Pep disciple or master of passing football. He is one of those managers who think possession is a worthwhile stat, and that passing the ball around is a good thing even without purpose. If your passing the ball without purpose or conviction, one misplaced pass or interception means the counter is on. He is a 'tiki taka' wannabee.

I dont expect to win this week, best case scenario we nick a point. But even still with our confidence and form is it a given we will beat Norwich the week after at home? Because if we do not BEAT Norwich at home then its real indication a top half finish might be beyond Mikel even though he has spent over 100m pounds.

Antonio Conte is available right now. If we made that appointment we would be taken seriously again. But right now with Arteta no one expects anything. Even before the Chelsea match it was almost a given we would lose. And of course 35 minutes in the game is lost being 2 down.

If we had Conte and were playing against Liverpool's City, Chelsea, United ect, we would be competitive at a bare minimum.

Thats what this team and club needs. A disciplinarian & tactician rather than some lemon who thinks he is cut in the Guardiola image.