Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by rodders999 »

#PrayForMari

SteveO 35

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by SteveO 35 »

Spent 130m+ but still hasn't signed a right back. Still doesn't know who his CB pairing is. Playing out of form/fitness players again (Saka). No idea who to play up front.

Kroenke is a c.unt but he gave this one 130m to spend, and he hasn't improved anything.

I'm normally first to slate Butter Wrists but he stopped that being five or six in that second half. In some ways I wish he hadn't because this c.unt has probably got away with a 'credible' 0-2 in the eyes of the deluded

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:26 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:24 pm
I think it's fair to say that we're out of the title race already. :roll:
We were out of it the day we appointed Martinez-Lite mate. Out of next year's too. :|
I honestly can't think of any other supposed 'big club' who would have put up with the last decade or more without making significant structural changes. Nobody actually gives a fuck as indulging Wanker was more important for so many people than actually winning anything.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

I know Martinelli had little to no service today, but he now looks over eager and is loosing possession...stil making runs though

Doesnt look the confident exciting direct player of 2 years ago..... :rubchin:
Last edited by Redarmy on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
robbo10 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:19 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:16 pm
Look at Arteta staring at the ground wishing it would open up

Honestly - such a crying shame watching a once great club managed by a hopeless child who couldn't be further out of his depth
The sad thing is with this squad he’s accrued I don’t see fuck all changing,I don’t see the future being anything special either,now it’s his squad he’s built he has zero excuses,his has been as limp dicked as I can remember,

Even with a new manager would this team even compete for a top 4 finish,I don’t think so
With this dickhead managing I think these players are a 9th to 12th place team. With another manager these players are probably a 6th to 8th place team. We have problems all over the pitch not just with the cretin manager.
Agree mate,I see nothing to be enthused about,ESR Tierney blah blah blah,2 promising youngsters and a squad of c unts,messi Ronaldo and Henry couldn’t carry 8 lame ducks,8 clueless bottle jobs,guided by a clueless egomaniac who will do it his way no matter what,just when you think he might,just might learn from his mistakes he does them the week after,I don’t know mate,I’m lost,I really don’t know how I feel about this club anymore,I love the Arsenal as the club they were,but this current squad,manager,ground,owners and even some of our fans…pfft,I’m done mate,

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Massive well done and thank you to Norwich for being as shit as the last time they came up and saving us being bottom of the league

However, after next week's five to eight goal thumping who knows?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:26 pm
#PrayForMari

To Leave.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:30 pm
I know Martinelli had little to no service today, but he now looks over eager and is loosing possession...stil making runs though

Arteta doing to him what Wenger did to the Ox a few years ago and completely destroying the lad's confidence - refusing to play him when his confidence and form was high, then playing him in fits and starts in a variety of different positions

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:

Yeah, but 2 years of being ignored and mis-coached, mis-managed will do that to a young exciting talent. :|

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
I think it's fair to say that we're out of the title race already. :roll:
Make that the next 5 years...and counting

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Anyone know if the 'protest' outside the bowl went ahead?

Boo's at half-time but barely a negative murmur at the end.

This cuntty bollox will take see us finish in the bottom half of the league, just heart breaking.

#FartetaOut

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:33 pm
Redarmy wrote:

Yeah, but 2 years of being ignored and mis-coached, mis-managed will do that to a young exciting talent. :|
100% Exactly you got it.....hes a youngster and has been treated very badly......

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Trust me, if he's not sacked tomorrow he will be if we lose to citeh!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:33 pm
Redarmy wrote:

Arteta doing to him what Wenger did to the Ox a few years ago and completely destroying the lad's confidence - refusing to play him when his confidence and form was high, then playing him in fits and starts in a variety of different positions
Yes exactly...hes destroying him...total mis-management
Last edited by Redarmy on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:36 pm
Trust me, if he's not sacked tomorrow he will be if we lose to citeh!
Knowing our club it will happen the day after the window closes, so that the next poor c.unt has to put up with all the shite this cock has accumulated