Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner265

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by gooner265 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:54 pm
Is anyone on here actually going to admit that they are going to this?

If I was offered a ticket for free I still wouldn’t go - being humiliated by one of our main rivals not exactly much fun.
Yep , I'm going as looking forward to meeting up with the lads for a piss up , first time in a year and half. The game is secondary, pub crawl from St pancras the main draw.
Chance to let all that pent up frustration out for the last year , needs to know how angry we are.
Still a season ticket holder for my sins after 35 years and won't give it up, I live in hope I'll see a change of fortune before I die, but enjoy the crack with the boys away from the missus.

xisstential

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:37 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:50 am
The sickening thing here is the myth of Lu-kack-u will take on another leap as he ragdolls our weak shit defence after strolling past Clive who will look surprised that simply pointing at Lu-kack-u hasn't actually stopped him. :censored:

Can't see anything but a comfortable chav win. Even back in the ass end of the Wenger days we could pull out the odd miracle win against cùnts like these or the mancs but under Martinez-Lite we are not getting results against any of the top six (or possibly even the top ten) this season. :roll:

We will stroll to a comfortable mid table position by flat tracking the relegation fodder.
I dunno so much about that?? Aren't Brentford relegation fodder??

I seriously think if Arteta stays we will be scrapping in the bottom 6. Can you imagine the atmosphere and the feeling around the stadium and squad if, as expected, we lose the next 2 games. Coupled with that, Xhaka is about to sign, as the press has described it, his "bumper" new contract. It is all so very depressing :cry: :cry:
Yes Brentford probably are, but we'll probably beat them 3-0 in the return fixture and at some point they'll take a couple of 5-0 drubbings - just like the other 9 or 10 teams that are worse than us will. We'll lose to a couple of relegation scrappers, as will the scum, the toffees, manure, the victims*, the chavs etc. We'll also beat enough of the really rubbish sides to easily slip into the top ten, maybe as high as the top 6, though we'll be 20+ points behind the eventual champions. That's how shit the PL is, not how good we are.
I said during the Brentford game that they'll win 4 or 5 games the entire season (Brentford, not Arsenal, how sad that that needs clarifying) . We of course being one of those games, if not two. It is all so very depressing.......My new mantra when talk turns to Arsenal :cry: :cry:

I told that James Benge from The Evening Standard after Wenger's last game that if the club employs a no mark like Arteta there is going to be trouble. How are guys like us, who do nothing but support a team, discuss them and post online, see what pundits, the press, football commentators and even the hierarchy at the club, cannot see??? These people live and breathe football, they make their living from it ffs and they couldn't see that Arteta would not be a good idea???

Well, I suppose, these are the same people who rate Xhaka so highly. Enough said right?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:51 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:37 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
The sickening thing here is the myth of Lu-kack-u will take on another leap as he ragdolls our weak shit defence after strolling past Clive who will look surprised that simply pointing at Lu-kack-u hasn't actually stopped him. :censored:

Can't see anything but a comfortable chav win. Even back in the ass end of the Wenger days we could pull out the odd miracle win against cùnts like these or the mancs but under Martinez-Lite we are not getting results against any of the top six (or possibly even the top ten) this season. :roll:

We will stroll to a comfortable mid table position by flat tracking the relegation fodder.
I dunno so much about that?? Aren't Brentford relegation fodder??

I seriously think if Arteta stays we will be scrapping in the bottom 6. Can you imagine the atmosphere and the feeling around the stadium and squad if, as expected, we lose the next 2 games. Coupled with that, Xhaka is about to sign, as the press has described it, his "bumper" new contract. It is all so very depressing :cry: :cry:
Yes Brentford probably are, but we'll probably beat them 3-0 in the return fixture and at some point they'll take a couple of 5-0 drubbings - just like the other 9 or 10 teams that are worse than us will. We'll lose to a couple of relegation scrappers, as will the scum, the toffees, manure, the victims*, the chavs etc. We'll also beat enough of the really rubbish sides to easily slip into the top ten, maybe as high as the top 6, though we'll be 20+ points behind the eventual champions. That's how shit the PL is, not how good we are.
I said during the Brentford game that they'll win 4 or 5 games the entire season (Brentford, not Arsenal, how sad that that needs clarifying) . We of course being one of those games, if not two. It is all so very depressing.......My new mantra when talk turns to Arsenal :cry: :cry:

I told that James Benge from The Evening Standard after Wenger's last game that if the club employs a no mark like Arteta there is going to be trouble. How are guys like us, who do nothing but support a team, discuss them and post online, see what pundits, the press, football commentators and even the hierarchy at the club, cannot see??? These people live and breathe football, they make their living from it ffs and they couldn't see that Arteta would not be a good idea???

Well, I suppose, these are the same people who rate Xhaka so highly. Enough said right?
You are bang on the money there mate. :(

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:coffeespit:

Brilliant.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Well I will be playing cricket so luckily will miss this, I imagine a close fought affair with both defences cancelling each other out and the midfield from both teams doing likewise, it will come down to one or two individual bits of brilliance from the strikers, so

0-4

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

The fact that this game, a London derby, hasn't sold out should tell you all you need to know about the state of this club.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Have you seen the prices of the ones that are left. ?

Will kill any hope I had of exchanging 2 together.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Have you seen the prices of the ones that are left. ?

Will kill any hope I had of exchanging 2 together.

Apparently it won't let me delete the duplicate

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I fucking hate Chelsea more than the Sp*ds,with their no marque history and nonce looking manager,their fans will tell you they’ve supported them since the Kerry Dixon days but they are fucking liars,they wouldn’t even know who John Bumstead was,c unts

Not even sure I know how this will go,but with the 2 lads as the only option up front I can’t see us even scoring

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:03 pm
The fact that this game, a London derby, hasn't sold out should tell you all you need to know about the state of this club.
How many seats still available ?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Hopefully our restored captain will sign his new deal on the pitch and really boost the atmosphere :D

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:53 pm
arrgee wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:08 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:24 am
Best thing about this match is the kick off time - get to enjoy the weekend first.
Also coincides with All Ireland Hurling final which I am watching and should be able to avoid Arsenal score until MOTD2. Missed Brentford game due to rearranged Stone Valley Festival. Don’t have an excuse to miss Manchester City game…
I’ve not been to the SVF its line up looked great - who did you enjoy most ?
Didn’t make Sunday night, but Neville Staple, Boomtown Rats, Hugh Cornwell and From The Jam were all top notch. Sham 69, OK, though Jimmy Pursey seems to see himself as Iggy Pop these days. Undertones were underwhelming without Feargal Sharkey as front man. Overall, a very good festival though a little disorganised on Friday entry which meant I missed The Farm.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

gooner265 wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:45 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:54 pm
Is anyone on here actually going to admit that they are going to this?

If I was offered a ticket for free I still wouldn’t go - being humiliated by one of our main rivals not exactly much fun.
Yep , I'm going as looking forward to meeting up with the lads for a piss up , first time in a year and half. The game is secondary, pub crawl from St pancras the main draw.
Chance to let all that pent up frustration out for the last year , needs to know how angry we are.
Still a season ticket holder for my sins after 35 years and won't give it up, I live in hope I'll see a change of fortune before I die, but enjoy the crack with the boys away from the missus.
Good luck to you fella

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Straight forward 2-0 defeat

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Just checked, plenty of seats left for this one, in practically every block in Upper Tier. Wasn't too many years ago that matches were completely sold out weeks in advance. Now it's more like ringing the Box Office to ask 'What time does the match start' and them replying 'What time can you get here?'

Going on Sunday, dread to think of the havoc Lukaku is going to cause. Genuinely think it could be Arteta's last match match, then maybe Antonio Conte will take pity on us....

Anyway, if you need a ticket, then near the Centre Upper tier is a snip at a mere £127 plus £1.65 booking fee (even though it's all done online). Don't all rush at once!