Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rian1

Re: Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

Post by Rian1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:27 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:21 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:54 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:51 pm
Was travelling so didn’t see the game.
0-5 doesn’t sound good.

Was it a bad performance ?
Nah man we were exceptional, played em off the park for the whole 90 minutes, they were chasing shadows all day and will count themselves extremely lucky to take an undeserved 3 points.

Unfortunately a couple of small things went against us and we shipped 5 goals against the run of play.

:barscarf:
fuckin unlucky not one shot on target :D

Captain Blacks post game interview on BBC

Apparently we were in control of the game and the first goal was unlucky and Xhaka's sending off was the ref making a wrong decision.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58369744
Yeah, very in charge of the game, we had so much control over City that we only needed 1% possession at one point to make them work hard for their... 5 goals.

I detest his attitude, his bullshit reasoning and his inept coaching ability that he masks with that shitty ego of his. There is always an excuse with this massive cùnt, never his fault.

Brentford - there was an outbreak of COVID, my strikers were ill

Chelsea - we were promising but refereeing was a bit meh

City - apparently in control of the game with 1% possession.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Rian1 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:54 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:27 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:21 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:54 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:51 pm
Was travelling so didn’t see the game.
0-5 doesn’t sound good.

Was it a bad performance ?
Nah man we were exceptional, played em off the park for the whole 90 minutes, they were chasing shadows all day and will count themselves extremely lucky to take an undeserved 3 points.

Unfortunately a couple of small things went against us and we shipped 5 goals against the run of play.

:barscarf:
fuckin unlucky not one shot on target :D

Captain Blacks post game interview on BBC

Apparently we were in control of the game and the first goal was unlucky and Xhaka's sending off was the ref making a wrong decision.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58369744
Yeah, very in charge of the game, we had so much control over City that we only needed 1% possession at one point to make them work hard for their... 5 goals.

I detest his attitude, his bullshit reasoning and his inept coaching ability that he masks with that shitty ego of his. There is always an excuse with this massive cùnt, never his fault.

Brentford - there was an outbreak of COVID, my strikers were ill

Chelsea - we were promising but refereeing was a bit meh

City - apparently in control of the game with 1% possession.
Hes lost mate....truly lost....bet he dont sleep at night

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

To set the record straight just for the sake of fairness, he was talking about the first 5 minutes that we were controlling the game and he was correct in saying so.

Shame about the other 85+ minutes after that. :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:20 pm
To set the record straight just for the sake of fairness, he was talking about the first 5 minutes that we were controlling the game and he was correct in saying so.

The fact he even says that shows what a prick he is. 5 minutes FFS?

Every team has a 5 minute spell in the ascendancy- West Brom had a minute spell of being in control on Weds night!

augie

Post by augie »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:36 pm
How the fuck did players like Cedric, Kolasinac, chambers, Elneny and Xaha get to play for the Arsenal, they are not even third rate?

I find it incredulous that kolasniac is playing for the first team in recent days when we were in the midst of negotiations to get him out the door. I find it disgraceful that we were selling the useless c.unt to roma only for it to brake down and award him with a new contract. It is well known that cedric has been on the for sale list all summer and yet he plays today. Where is the consistancy and logic in these decisions ?? :? :? :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:22 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:36 pm
How the fuck did players like Cedric, Kolasinac, chambers, Elneny and Xaha get to play for the Arsenal, they are not even third rate?

I find it incredulous that kolasniac is playing for the first team in recent days when we were in the midst of negotiations to get him out the door. I find it disgraceful that we were selling the useless c.unt to roma only for it to brake down and award him with a new contract. It is well known that cedric has been on the for sale list all summer and yet he plays today. Where is the consistancy and logic in these decisions ?? :? :? :?
Don't even look for logic mate - the man is an absolute c.unt of an imposter.

I said that we would start the season with Leno, Bellerin, Xhaka as regulars and Kolasinac in the squad. Linda has got the sniffles otherwise he/she would be the other rotated captain

Arteta is our Steve Keen - in years to come it will be recognised that there has never been a worse manager in the history of the club

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Paying 50m for Ben White when two 6ft 4 lads (Saliba and Mavropanos) are on loan is a disgrace.

Never mind ball-playing defenders. A defender's first job is to DEFEND...

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thynker wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:47 pm
Paying 50m for Ben White when two 6ft 4 lads (Saliba and Mavropanos) are on loan is a disgrace.

You know that
I know that
The bloke who manages our local Burger King knows that
David Brent knows that
Gordon Brittas knows that

FUCKFACE doesn’t know that !!!!!

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Have just seen the goals.

A team can't just suddenly go to 3 at the back with 3 players who haven't played together and expect to defend well..

The team's formation needs to be decided, then the best 11 and PRACTICE...
Liverpool rarely change (injury aside) from week to week
Our squad actually has too many 2nd rate players
Last edited by Thynker on Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:05 pm
Thynker wrote:

You know that
I know that
David Brent knows that

That’s one of your best ever Steve!!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:18 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:05 pm
Thynker wrote:

You know that
I know that
David Brent knows that

That’s one of your best ever Steve!!
Good to hear from you me old mucker!

Be sure to come back after the Norwich game for part 10 of a Clueless C.unt Lost in North London !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:20 pm

Thing is Clummo me ole mucker there is No Fairness in any of this - at least not when it comes to arteta/edu/vinai/kroenkes - Or else we would never have kept xhaka let alone give him a contract extension AND a wage rise...It equates to paying an employee for being even more inept and stupid than they already are and then rewarding them for simply not fuckking off. .... but I take you point.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

"Arteta knows how I love him. People want results right away," said Guardiola.

FFS hes been there nearly 2 years, and just spent £130 million :D

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

As a club that would routinely challenge for titles, it was hard to take the acceptance of top four finishes as supposed success, now i really do question what is the fucking point? We aren't playing for anything this season, and bar a run in the league Cup and FA Cup, the league is a complete non event. As a fan, I'm not arsed giving up my time to watch us and will only do so when I have nothing else on, where as in the past I wouldn't miss a game. We are managed by a clueless prick and owned by an even bigger prick, hard to even be bothered following the club much longer when the soul of the club is being ripped out. L

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

There’s not really a way out of this, not that could actually happen.
When they sack Arteta, after another 6 or 7 games, we’ll never be able to attract a decent manager, Conte wouldn’t touch us if we have 9 points after 10 games. Contre wouldn’t want to work with a prick like Edu or a guy who doesn’t know a single thing about football like Vinai.

So we end up with another mid table manager who might get us to 6th or 7th, but that’s it.
Unless the Kroenkes suddenly grew some balls, found some desire to make us a competitive club and actually sacked Vinai, Edu AND Arteta, bring in Ralf Rangnick as TD and let HIM oversee who the new manager is, and go for a CEO who actually knows something about the football business, we are nothing and won’t be for probably the next 7-10 years at least.
There is no management at Arsenal FC, none, you cannot succeed without proper leaders.