Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ray C

Re: Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

Post by Ray C »

I'm worried about the Norwich game now. That was a fuckin' shambles. Only 40 more points for safety. :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Need Leicester to stick a couple past Norwich to avoid being bottom for the next fortnight :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

There is nothing left to say that hasn't been said a million times before. The whole culture of the club is absolutely wrong, there is nobody there with any passion or fight or desire to make things better. Not a fucking soul has a clue what to do or what it takes to run a modern football club. This has been the case for years but fuck me, how on fuckijg earth did anyone think this fucking clueless fucking idiot was the right choice as manager. The very fact that he got the job tells you all we need to know.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

No points, no goals, no fight, no leadership, no right-back, no energy, no concentration, no clear tactics, no consistent selection and no direction from bench. Tierney and Smith Rowe tried but others, and Arteta, hapless #afc #shambles

Via Henry Winter sports journalist for the Times

If he has kind of pride or self with in himself he'd quit

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Keown being a hypocritical *word censored* as usual and blaming the manager when he wouldn't say a fucking word about him when we had the same shit under Wanker.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Pep blowing smoke up Arteta’s hole and when he’s rimming him 5 nil every season why fucking not?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

The longer this board continues with Arteta, we deserve everything we get. I hope the club starts suffering financially soon, so they reap what they sow. We've seen it for the last 12 months. The football is shocking, we're not good at all and quite frankly it's embarrassing.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

As much as the Kroenke's are a problem, they do not understand football, in fact I'm not sure they understand sport in general, their franchises are business ventures. BUT, they are getting terrible advice, I very much doubt it was Stan's choice to have Arteta as manager, somebody gave him that option and probably told him it was a good one. AND, he has given Arteta money and as generous as he has been makes me think that that money was offered to Wenger back in the day as well. Wenger just never took it, with money available he wouldn't have had anywhere to hide. The Kroenke's are a HUGE problem, but they are not THE problem at the moment.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:33 pm
No points, no goals, no fight, no leadership, no right-back, no energy, no concentration, no clear tactics, no consistent selection and no direction from bench. Tierney and Smith Rowe tried but others, and Arteta, hapless #afc #shambles

You should stick to quoting Twitter mate because that sentence of yours is double Dutch :lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:44 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:33 pm

You should stick to quoting Twitter mate because that sentence of yours is double Dutch :lol: :wink:
Worth not with ,but you knew that :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:39 pm
Pep blowing smoke up Arteta’s hole and when he’s rimming him 5 nil every season why fucking not?
Couldn't have said it better mate. :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'm trying not to care so that my (long) week-end isn't fuckked, but I DO (care) and it fuckingg stings. :cry: :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Arteta blaming the ref....he flat out refuses to condemn Xhaka. Souness was absolutely scathing about Xhaka's disciplinary record during the Euro's.

Arteta saying the International break will give him a chance to get a lot of players back? Who exactly?? Who are we missing that will improve us to the level where we actually show up?? More vague alluding.....something like the vagueness of the "process"

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

There’s so much wrong with this club from the boardroom to the pitch and everything in between but if you wanted to sum it all up in one sentence it would be that Arsenal
Football Club extended Granit Xhaka’s contract this summer.

We embraced mediocrity right then, not only did we sent out a signal that we accept average we sent out a clear message that we absolutely encourage it.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:59 pm
Arteta blaming the ref....he flat out refuses to condemn Xhaka. Souness was absolutely scathing about Xhaka's disciplinary record during the Euro's.

Arteta saying the International break will give him a chance to get a lot of players back? Who exactly?? Who are we missing that will improve us to the level where we actually show up?? More vague alluding.....something like the vagueness of the "process"
Partey, White, Gabriel, Bellerin (if he stays), Lacazette and Pepe.