Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

Post by falkirk goon »

Played 2 lost 2 Goals for 0 Against 4..and next on the horizon these pimped up arseholes :roll: I say 5-0 :cry:

SteveO 35

Re: Annual anal fisting at zPeps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

Post by SteveO 35 »

They will probably get bored once it gets to four. 2-0 down in the first 20 minutes as we try to out pass them. The only team with a manager naive enough to go there and try to beat them at their own game

DB10GOONER

Re: Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

Post by DB10GOONER »

Superb thread title. 👌 :barscarf: 8)

Well, the mad bastard in me says we might pull a real shock here and actually beat man ci- nah only fucking with ya, even the mad bastard in me knows we are taking a harder pounding than Katie Price's battered old burst hedgehog on a night out in Benidorm. :box:

Four nil to citeh. Five? Six? Why not. It'll depend if they get bored after the first 3 or 4 goals. Because fuck knows there is nothing this cretin manager or most of these snowflake players can do to determine the outcome. :roll: :censored:

John F

Post by John F »

Last season's home game against City was when my patience finally snapped with Arteta.I had never seen an Arsenal team playing at home come on to the pitch with an attitude that they had lost the game before a ball had been kicked. The lack of fight made me angry watching it. City usually beat us by 3 goals so I am going for a 3-0 win with City easing off after the 3rd goal. Pep will say after the match that his mate is the right man for Arsenal.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

John F wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:43 am
Last season's home game against City was when my patience finally snapped with Arteta.I had never seen an Arsenal team playing at home come on to the pitch with an attitude that they had lost the game before a ball had been kicked. The lack of fight made me angry watching it. City usually beat us by 3 goals so I am going for a 3-0 win with City easing off after the 3rd goal. Pep will say after the match that his mate is the right man for Arsenal.
It's a shambles mate isn't it. I can't even summon up the energy to get the Martin 5 live thread going again that we both had a laugh on :(

I am going for a third 2-0 defeat on the trot Sterling has a excellent record of scoring against us and often first goalscorer.

Funnily enough it was the City away game when Arteta played Willian as a false 9 in a tepid 1-0 defeat that looked like what boxing would call a light spar which we didn't lay a glove on them that I knew the bloke in charge is a charlatan. Pep being extra nice after as knowing we are no threat and a easy 6 points a season while his mates at the helm.

We have fallen so far even Chelsea supporting mates texting me after the game didn't take the piss, we are that bad.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

City will do their usual 3 up by HT and then take it easy in the 2nd half,while we huff and puff and go nowhere.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

5-0 to them.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:10 am
City will do their usual 3 up by HT and then take it easy in the 2nd half,while we huff and puff and go nowhere.
I will go with this score as well. 3-0 to them by halftime and second half, they will pass it around leisurely while Ederson reclines with his tablet to read the BBC live report as to what is happening on the pitch.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Yeah got to be a defeat.....how bad who knows......dont think we will score either

Looks like Ben White is out for this one as well...thats good planning

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

More painful viewing best left to the more masochistic amongst us. Post match press conference will see Pep lament how Arteta is ' a great young manager whom he admires and respects and expects results to return in no time due to the talented squad he is building ' blah , blah blah . Quickly Followed by Arteta who visibly fails to be lifted by his gurus pity and shuffles uncomfortably when queried by the Interviewer on the clearly audible calls from the away support calling for his exit. He replies inevitably by mentioning in 'trusting the process ' and finally , finally, the Interviewer asks 'Mikel, can you actually explain what you mean by 'the process'?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

3-0 from me too, and as said above Pep singing Capt Blacks praises afterwards, I suppose it is a good tactic you know he is shit but bump him up anyway because it is one less team to worry about as long as Arteta is in charge

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I dread to think what DeBruyne is going to to our mid-field and defence... :cry:

I rarely Rarely bet, but I think I ought to get something out of our current situation and lump a Wedge on $hitty to rape us by at least 4 or more goals... :?

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Won't be wasting my day watching this shit. After they destroy us, Arteta will go on a trolley dash, picking up every reject and average shite player he can find, which should mean we manage to stay above the bottom three, what an exciting season to come :suicide:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Probably a 3-0 defeat and we won't even get close to them. We all know how it goes because we've seen it hundreds of times over the last 15 years. They won't even need to get out of first gear for probably 80 minutes of the match. To use a cricketing analogy, they will be very much like a batsman knocking a rubbish spinner about for ones and twos all afternoon in a tour match, before unleashing the odd six every now and again just keep himself and the crowd interested. No point tiring yourself out when you've got bigger challenges to come later on.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:21 am
Probably a 3-0 defeat and we won't even get close to them. We all know how it goes because we've seen it hundreds of times over the last 15 years. They won't even need to get out of first gear for probably 80 minutes of the match. To use a cricketing analogy, they will be very much like a batsman knocking a rubbish spinner about for ones and twos all afternoon in a tour match, before unleashing the odd six every now and again just keep himself and the crowd interested. No point tiring yourself out when you've got bigger challenges to come later on.
So as not to discriminate against our few rugby fans (rodders apparently :wink: ) on here I will add a rugby analogy:

They will be very much like a towel flicker that inserts maybe three fingers in a team mate's arse during the scrum, but not the whole fist, just enough to keep himself and the crowd interested. No point tiring yourself out when you know you've got a lot more closet homosexuality and inbred bullying challenges to come later on. :lol: